Flowlu Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

May 27, 2021
Bernhard Wiesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We were looking for a full funnel CRM tool starting from lead management to client onboarding to invoicing. Finally Flowlu is the best all in one solution we tried so far. Actually using a combination of ClickUp for project management and Flowlu for the client centered stuff, future will show if Flowlu will develop into a full-fledged project management tool as well that is sufficient for our needs.
  • The system of adding only the features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features.
  • I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work
  • Flowlu offers a custom domain option to fully integrate fully it into our company toolbox. This helps offering a seamless experience for our clients.
  • The elaborated invoice module was the final argument for us to switch to Flowlu.
  • The subtasks of subtasks are not nested. All Subtasks are on the same level. This needs improvement for our project management needs
  • So far it is not fully translated into German but it is obviously on its way.
  • They could offer more storage space to their plans.
This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going.
If you need support, the how to docs are really elaborated and the team is responsive and knows their product. It is obvious that the developers and support are using their own tool for everyday work. Furthermore they never try to make you believe it would be a feature if you find a bug ;-)
Read Bernhard Wiesner's full review
May 16, 2021
Deepak Baanga | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Flowlu across all departments, this is the reason we have purchased Flowlu. To integrate working across departments. It helps us see all the tasks at one place.
  • Flowlu goes till nth level in tasks
  • It has email integrated
  • It is a collaborative system
  • Some more reporting is required
  • it should integrate with whatsapp
  • Flowlu should also start customer support applications
Flowlu is very simple and feature rich application. I have found many ways of doing a single task in Flowlu, also it is providing us lot of cloud space and email integrations. We are now assigning daily tasks amongst teams and are able to finish daily work schedules. Flowlu is also helping us keep track of customers through CRM. Overall we are happy to use it.
Great Support normally they respond in a few hours, which is very good, the knowledge base is good and the facebook groups are also very responsive. We are finding many videos online which are explaining Flowlu more and more daily.
Read Deepak Baanga's full review
May 02, 2021
Zack Ellington | TrustRadius Reviewer

I've used several project management systems and worked with many CRMs, but all suffer from the same problem—a lack of being able to envision the whole picture. Flowlu is a CRM, it is a project management system, but at its core, it is a business process builder.

I'm a huge fan of The E-Myth, and Flowlu is like a dream come true. Yes, it handles task management, time tracking, teams, and invoicing, but it also allows you to build out automations, design business processes, and keep a perfect bird's-eye view of the entire business. Plus it has mind mapping built in—a feature I didn't know I wanted in a tool like this.

• Project management
  • Business process design
  • Invoicing
  • Client management
  • Business automation
  • Client portal
I use Flowlu for building out business processes. It's simple to create tasks and triggers based on the status of other tasks. This is a fantastic fit for those with a focus on scaling their business since every feature grows from this core idea. For example, I can have certain email queries to my support email automatically create tasks in the project management system.
Support is highly responsive and receptive to feedback. There is an integrated live chat script which allows for intuitive and accessible communication. Beyond the official support channels, they also actively manage a Facebook group for other Flowlu users to share ideas and answer questions. Another big pro in my book is having a public roadmap.
Read Zack Ellington's full review
April 22, 2021
Jakob Mørck | TrustRadius Reviewer

We use Flowlu to run and automate all our business processes. From our sales pipeline to project management. With the exception of our accounting we use Flowlu for almost all other internal processes. We managed to change several other apps with Flowlu thus making everything more simple. We have much better overview of everything with Flowlu.

• The process from lead to finished project
  • Project Management
  • The width of apps and possibilites
  • No native forms
  • No native integrations to popular form builders
  • Google drive integration isnt available everywhere
Flowlu is great for any small to medium sized business that needs to automate processes and get a central place for all internal processes in the business. With services like Syncspider, Integrately, Paddle and acces to the Flowlu API i has the possibility to become a true powerhouse for any business.
The support has been great so far, nothing to mention.
Read Jakob Mørck's full review
April 12, 2021
Alexei Propartovich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my
expectations. Really simple to use and set up.

I have tested numerous open-source and paid solutions. The
main problem is that most of them require an admin with [a] developer background for
the initial setup and [customizations]. Flowlu just simply works without any
installation needed. All the [customizations] are done with a very user-friendly
menu. On-boarding with to-dos is a really good idea 😊

Flowlu unites a long list of applications needed to run a
business or simply manage tasks, leads, opportunities, and for sure your teamwork.
Our financial workflow is at the moment covered by other application[s]. But with Flowlu’s
export option we can simply import the exported CSV in our software.

I really love the ability to add email accounts and roles
for my team, which allows [them] to manage their signatures and automatically distribute
incoming leads among my teammates.

Flowlu's recent feature allowed
us to set our own domain, which is a really nice to have option, especially for
the upcoming customer portal.

• Task management
  • Customer database
  • Emails
  • Sales funnel
  • Activity tracking
  • Workflow automatization
  • Office documents editing
  • External document sharing
Our customers mostly contact our company through on-site chat. If we are offline, Flowlu allowed us to set an automated task assigned to a specific account manager with [an] automated follow-up email sent to the customer.

Import our existing customer database took less than [a] few minutes with help of auto-assigned CSV fields.

Userfriendly [design] contributes to easy handling for the less tech-savvy users.
[The] friendly Flowlu team offers an in-app support chat. They respond really fast in case you need their help. But for the setup [purpose] I haven't contacted them once. Everything is very well explained with the help of automated to-do's [which] appear as tasks when you first log in.

Flowlu team seem[s] to be really motivated and engaged.
Read Alexei Propartovich's full review
April 01, 2021
Paul Zabala | TrustRadius Reviewer

For many months during the
pandemic, I’ve been looking ways to at least spend my time to and be creative
and be productive even in lockdown. The days of employees working in the office
all day are gone. The remote work culture is growing and with it comes many
business opportunities. Life is hard, and it even harder when you don't
have the right software. Ideally, you should find yourself happy and content
with your CRM, to-do, task management software and so on, so Here comes Flowlu.
Not just your typical CRM, to-do, GTD but your All-In-One business solution
specially for freelancers like me. Why this software fits not just only for small
to medium, businesses but also to individual freelancers in this work-from-home
era.

Flowlu is the best business software that you can have because it has many
features that will help your business grow. It has a feature where you can
create and send emails, and invoices to your customers which saves a lot of
time. Another thing is that it has reminders for all of your obligations which
will help you get on top of everything. You can also keep track of
what's coming up in your tasks.

• Task management
  • Time tracking
  • Projects
  • Interface / UI
What’s really cool is that It also teaches me the process and terms that I am not aware of before, like”opportunities, etc etc” those jargons are very hard to understand specially to me that is not a native English speaker. But Flowlu showed that to me. As we can all see, they just don’t tell you what’s this and this, they really show you what is does and how you can get productive using that tool.

It can be overwhelming sometimes but if you take your time learning the software, you will really enjoy it. I love how everything is organized in the side bar. I love how everything can easily be accessed, you know think of like a setting in your phone. I love exploring it and I am learning a lot. As I uncover the features, I am really excited on what It can really do to my freelancing career as well as my future company. Although I am working right now as a freelancer, meaning solo, I am forward thinker and I know Flowlu will grow with me over time.

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.
Read Paul Zabala's full review
June 11, 2021
Abdul Sattar GH | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu helped our business manage itself better. Although we didn't need to use all of the tools regularly, and decided to disable some of the extra features to make our scheduling process easier. This is not something that is offered by any project management software. There was hardly any learning curve to get started using Flowlu. We get a complete overview of all the projects, where they stand and what are the bottlenecks we need to eliminate.

Some added features like Mind Maps, Time Tracking etc are something we are in love with. It is so easy to quickly brainstorm and share ideas internally and with the stakeholders.
  • Task Management
  • Calender Integration & Scheduling
  • Mind Maps & Time Tracking
  • Desktop App for Mac & Windows
  • More detailed mind maps
  • More External Integrations
The platform is feature-rich, but it's not perfect. Beginners may be overwhelmed by all the features and functions of the software.

While there are many business management platforms available, we believe that Flowlu is the best choice for those looking for a solution that goes beyond just accounting and standard CRM. It is easy to learn as it has a clear, step-by-step onboarding process. Plus, it's affordable for small businesses.
Support team is good...although our interaction with them was required only when we were new to the paltform. But yes they are good.
Read Abdul Sattar GH's full review
June 10, 2021
Dinakar Sakthivel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm not a fan of broken workflows. There are great apps for project management but there is no clear workflow with them, we'll always have to do the "glue work" to keep them together. But... that wasn't the case with Flowlu. With Flowlu we're able to bring Projects, Task Assigning, Sprints, CRM and clients from occasional contract work under one roof for effective management.
  • CRM - my top usage
  • Collaboration - not just internally, external with clients as well
  • Helps us get paid with its native payment integrations
  • The UI/UX is confusing and has a steep learning curve
  • Theme/appearance customization should be there - its current form is okay but it's mostly just boring black, white and gray and some greens
  • Onboarding was long - understandable given that the app has many features but it would be great if the onboarding shows up for each tool intuitively as we use
Flowlu would be highly recommended if you need a powerful project, contacts and client management tool. Instead of having subscriptions from multiple vendors and broken workflows, you can get one subscription from Flowlu to cover your needs.

I wouldn't recommend Flowlu if you're looking for a simple tool. Especially, if you're coming from managing business workflows in Notion or Airtbale or other simplistic tools, you'll be overwhelmed with Flowlu.
The support team was friendly and very responsive. I have even got several responses from the founder himself. They are highly available and have made it so easy for customers to reach them when we need something. From my personal view, their support costs could be reduced if they implement a high-quality resource center with all the knowledge, YouTube tutorial videos and product overviews etc.
Read Dinakar Sakthivel's full review
June 04, 2021
Josiah Hostetter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu piqued my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive. This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.
  • Team & Client Collaboration
  • iOS App
  • Project Management & Mind Maps
  • Automated Recurring Payments for Invoices
  • More Mind Map Features
Flowlu seems to be a great fit for agencies working on projects with clients and teams. There are a lot of features like project management, and mind maps that are useful. Flowlu may not be great for online shops or individuals.
It was very easy to contact support. I received responses fairly quickly and it was simple to engage in the conversation. I believe Flowlu is doing an excellent job with their support.
Read Josiah Hostetter's full review
June 01, 2021
Sonia Zoglauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is exactly what my company and team needed to keep organized. Our entire company uses Flowlu; the ability to stay in Flowlu while interacting with our team is critical, and Flowlu provides team collaboration via private, team, or group chat.. Flowlu is a comprehensive business and communication solution that enables our team to swiftly and effectively complete projects for clients while also strategically resolving client difficulties.
  • Setup automations for client intake and sales funnels with ease.
  • Adding those bothersome business SOPs to Flowlu's Knowledge Base module was a breeze. Separate knowledge bases are possible with Flowlu, making it a valuable resource for team members and clients.
  • Interfaces with programs like Integrately and Zapier, you can customize practically everything and automate even more with other tools.
  • Through team, private, or group chat, you may collaborate with your team or clients.
  • Flowlu has video tutorials that include music and text instruction. I would rather have voice instruction in the video tutorials.
  • Integration with of an easy to use VoIP phone system/softphone to facilitate communication with clients outside of chat or email.
  • Implementing Contract eSignatures without 3rd party integrations.
Flowlu is simple to set up and offers a complete business solution, it features fully customizable integrated modules and the ability to automate operations such as client intake and sales funnels. Flowlu is infinite; it interfaces with programs like Integrately and Zapier, allowing even more automation via other tools.

If you need Client Portals, Flowlu currently does not offer this feature, but it does appear on their roadmap.
Flowlu support quickly responds to queries and support tickets. Additionally Flowlu has a Facebook group where Max the CEO is actively engaged, provides product update, and use case solutions.
Read Sonia Zoglauer's full review
May 24, 2021
Sachin Sadare | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use flowlu to track our business processes. It works well. We are now planning to use it for our clients.

It will be a one stop place where we can track clients and their projects. It makes things easier for us and for our clients.

Very good project management tool.
  • Task Workflow Management
  • MindMaps
  • Client Invoicing
  • CRM Entries
  • Onboarding takes time
  • Employee training take times
  • CRM is not intuitive

I see Flowlu is packed with a lot of features - CRM, Projects, Finance, Workplaces, Files, Calendars, Team, Time Tracker, Mind Maps, Knowledge Base etc.

It also allows you to create simple task lists and convert it into a MindMap.

Another good feature is the knowledge base. The Knowledge Base is very easy to create.

However if you have many users, there will be some learning curve involved.

They have been very clear in what they offer. I haven't had the need to contact their support team yet. Whatever issues or help I have needed, I have found it on their help section and FAQ section.

I also believe that a company with such care about their customers will have a good support structure in place.
Read Sachin Sadare's full review
May 20, 2021
Mehul Thakkar | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used by entire organisation, it solves the problem of a CRM as well as Project management tool.
It works perfectly as a budget management tool to track projects as well. I am also using it as timesheet manager to keep project track
  • Timesheet
  • UI
  • Tutorials
  • One click oboarding
I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime.
If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use.
I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!
got all queries solved in 2 days max
Read Mehul Thakkar's full review
May 16, 2021
Anh Le Giang | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Flowlu for multiple purposes across the whole organization. From CRM to Client Management and Project Management.
Flowlu is for us because:
  • The problem with our former tools is that we have to switch between too many tools for our daily work and Flowlu could solve it.
  • It has integrations with some workflow automation tools besides Zapier.
But because they focus on too many parts of the business suite, we feel that some features miss something:
  • Native integrations. Not everyone knows how to use Zapier.
  • UI is messy if we enable all modules.
  • Mindmap tool is weak.
  • PM tool is weak.
  • Agile Project Management
  • Invoicing
  • UI and UX is friendly
  • Lot of features and integration
  • Dev team is very active
  • Low cost for using
  • UI and UX need to be improved for high res solution monintor
  • Add CDN on SEA
  • More integrations
  • The background color is boring
  • The font is too thin
  • Some features need a lot of improvements and polish
  • Looking for the upcoming improvement
Flowlu is for you if:
  • You don't want to switch between too many tools for your daily work.
  • You already know how to use automation workflow tools.
  • You want to lower your cost.
Flowlu is not for you if:
  • You need an HR tool. There isn't that module.
  • You only need some of those modules, such as PM or CRM.
Very fast and [well] mannered. They have an active Facebook group and also have live chat.
Read Anh Le Giang's full review
May 13, 2021
Steve Pinckney, MBA, PCC, CTPC, SPC5, PROSCI, PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is being used by my company. The primary problem it solves is allowing us to stay on the many different projects and efforts we have in progress. This comes with multiple deadlines, multiple project types, multiple cadences, etc., and Flowlu helps us stay on top of it all.
  • CRM: This is a feature rich CRM that integrates nicely with the rest of the platform
  • UI: The platform is well thought out and looks good.
  • The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the Outlook calendar integration. You can current integrate with the gmail calendar.
Flowlu is well suited for organizations that need to form close relationships with their clients and prospects. It is especially useful for scenarios where you want to be able to track your engagement history with a client, etc. It is a perfect tool for a small consultancy that needs to streamline how it builds relationships with prospects, track the work done for clients, and easily bill the clients for said work (and every consultancy needs that).
I've used the Chat widget several times and have always received useful assistance from their agents.
Read Steve Pinckney, MBA, PCC, CTPC, SPC5, PROSCI, PMP's full review
April 27, 2021
Daniel Maxwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We haven't really fully deployed Flowlu across our company workflow, but we are going to be using it to manage client data, keep track of opportunities, and maybe even use it to keep track of our expenses and projected revenue. Having all of those features under one roof will save us so much time. We're still in the process of figuring out where Flowlu fits in our business, but from the time I've spent with it so far, I'm loving it.
  • The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own.
  • I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks.
  • The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters can really come in handy, especially if your business has many moving parts. Likewise, the ability to create automations with a variety of customizable conditions can really be helpful in streamlining workflows.
  • The ability to create different project workflows, each with its own predefined tasks, milestones, etc., can really be helpful when managing multiple campaigns and/or client-related projects.
  • I like the ability to sync Flowlu calendar with Google calendar—as well as the ability to connect any email inbox to Flowlu. Likewise, I think it's great that they have the option to integrate with online payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square as it makes things even easier on the client side.
  • You can create your own lists if you want to record any important information for your business.
  • I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.)
  • A client portal would be nice (although according to their roadmap, they are already working on it)
  • It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon as per their roadmap) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.
Flowlu should be flexible enough to fit into most, if not all types of business workflows. That being said, if you are just looking for a simple project management tool and nothing else, Flowlu might be a bit of an overkill.
The support team replied to my concerns in a timely manner.
Read Daniel Maxwell's full review
April 26, 2021
Dimitris Kulukundis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tested many alternatives to Flowlu and this is by
far the best one. Plenty of features, no bugs (up to now), intuitive layout. This
is the first time that (up to now) we’ve been presented with an app that
offers the whole package. Although in early stages, the creators have thought,
planned, and perfectly executed every aspect related to the development of
Flowlu. We will be using it mainly as a CRM for our agency and from what we
have seen up to now, we are pretty confident that the app will cover entirely
our business needs.
  • Plenty of features
  • No bugs (up to now)
  • Intuitive layout
  • Doesn’t support Greek language
As a CRM we think that it covers the majority of instances.
Invoicing is trickier. As an international user (located in Athens, Greece)
there are specific features that the program lacks in order to comply fully
with local regulations.
Up to now we haven’t used the support. From all that we have
read support is prompt.
Read Dimitris Kulukundis's full review
April 22, 2021
Võ Minh Trí | TrustRadius Reviewer

I was using Infinity, SuiteDash, Trello... and Flowlu seems to have totally nailed it. It's an all-in-one platform with a lot of useful features: Task, CRM, Finance, Mindmap, Calendar, Agile Project, Report,... It's a super deal!

• Applications (can be installed or uninstalled)
  • Nice UI UX, load fast
  • Mobile application
  • Mindmap
  • Roadmap looks good
  • Desktop app
  • Need more languages
If you are a solo freelancer or a small business, Flowly is well suited with you. And in other cases, there are many other PM like Asana, Trello, Zoho, Wrike, and Bitrix24.
I have never had a problem that might need their support.
Read Võ Minh Trí's full review
April 21, 2021
Rik Sebastian | TrustRadius Reviewer
The way I've onboarded to Flowlu is by laying in the use of their modules in steps starting with project and task management, then adding in the CRM and then laying in time tracking and billing.
  • It loads quickly. This platform is fast! Makes using it enjoyable.
  • Visual overview of all modules is clean and modifiable to your preferences. Very sensible.
  • Capable of hosting most company functions under one roof.
  • More integrations should be coming. They do offer webhooks already, so that's a plus.
  • Client portal is on the roadmap. This will be very important to making it a full-fledged all-in-one app.
  • I wish you could create multiple databases with the CRM; have to settle for tags.
I believe Flowlu is probably going to be one of the best all-In-one platforms for marketing agencies. It is already top notch for freelancers and consultants. If they target e-commerce (e.g., inventory management), they could grow into a monster company.
Super responsive team from founders to developers. They are iterating rapidly based on user feedback so they are listening and taking action.
Read Rik Sebastian's full review
April 19, 2021
Henry Hoe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is being used by my sales and IT team right now, and I may want to roll it out to my entire company as well. With the CRM system, it helped me to manage my leads better, and with the recurring invoice feature, I can now sell ongoing services to my clients as well.
  • Easy onboarding
  • Very intuitive and simple customizable UI that doesn't overwhelm you with too many options
  • Feature rich
  • Client portal would really help
  • Better integrations for chat features, such as having notifications sent to a particular chat. We currently use a Slack alternative but we're not able to transition fully to Flowlu because Flowlu doesn't have integrations just on its chat functions
  • Multiple switchable accounts for different businesses to manage different businesses within Flowlu
Flowlu is great for almost kind of business because every business has a lead gen, projects, or tasks that could be divided into different phases and invoicing. Even as an eCommerce business, you may get B2B sales that require quotes and invoicing features even though most tasks are recurring rather than project-styled. Marketing and growth also requires project management. The only downside right now is that without a client portal, the only way to communicate and record all conversation with clients is through the email client within Flowlu. If clients could be invited to Flowlu with access restricted, it can help massively with the communication between clients. Flowlu performs best as an internal usage tool. If it had superb chat integrations, much like Slack or Discord, it would be very powerful as well.
They are very responsive and they have online support for live chat built into Flowlu itself. However, they are currently not yet operating on a 24/7 basis. Nowadays with remote workers, you can hire people from anywhere around the world, so it shouldn't be difficult to provide 24/7 support.
Read Henry Hoe's full review
April 15, 2021
Alexandre Pyrrho | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is a very complete toolkit. It has modules for a project manager, CRM, email, tasks, finances, knowledge base, etc. The mind mapping and record lists are a very nice bonus. I am using it mainly to organize my clients, and the knowledge base keeps all my protocols, recommendations, and all stuff to train news lab students.
  • PM, tasks and calendar
  • Knowledge base
  • Mind mapping
  • Record list
Flowlu is so complete that I really guess it could be used in many scenarios: To manage one employee or a many employees business. Of course, each business has its own necessities, but I guess the adoption of Flowlu would be easy. In my case, I do not use the Finance module, however, it could be crucial to others.
The Support team is wonderful. They are very friendly, fast and competent personnel.
Read Alexandre Pyrrho's full review
March 31, 2021
Dr. Irfan Mohd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall, the application has a lot to offer, and I believe it will be valuable in the long run.

Initially, I was concerned with receiving recurring invoices, estimating, project management, and figuring out how to get customers to pay by the invoice. I've tried many paid and refunded apps, but I think I've found one that I'll be able to use in the future.

The project management and finance all in one place handling capability of Flowlu - in addition to "record list" is such a helpful and life-saving feature. It's not available in any of the other products I've tried.

The all-in-one-place solution is a great feature, this will eliminate the need for multiple applications to run your business. I highly recommend it. Very easy to use and pretty fast.

• Access [to] email within the Flowlu application is great so you do not have to just in different browsers.
  • Record list is [a] great feature, you can customize it by just drag and drop and yes you can hide it from users you not willing to view.
  • Project management is superb along with CRM.
  • Flowlu needs to work on exporting data as pdf files or printable options.
  • It would be great to have [a] customer dashboard.
  • If live chat provided to [the] website will be great.
Project management with its smooth integration of CRM along with record listing is life-saving for our business. the milestone and task along with sub-task is a great feature with such user-friendly UI that a non-IT user can use it at [a] very easy level with a very low of training. the whole sophisticate process translated into the simple way that [everyone] can understand on how to set up, what are the logics. Based on our case [it's] the best application so far we implemented.

As of now, less appropriate is due to [a] customer dashboard is not available, which we hope it will implement soon. overall the positivity is far huge compare to [the] negative side.
The support is really great and fast. The way they handle customers is highly appreciated.
Read Dr. Irfan Mohd's full review
March 30, 2021
Steffen Fasselt | TrustRadius Reviewer
For a long time, I was looking for a project management tool that helps me to keep track of complex projects. The possibilities that Flowlu offers have absolutely convinced me. Creating customers, projects, and tasks is easy and intuitive. I can create employees, assign them individual tasks, and control their access rights very precisely. There are several ways to set costs and revenues for projects and individual tasks. These can be set globally, but can also be overridden at the project level. At the end of a project, there is the possibility to write invoices. This way you always keep track of your finances. There are also some other interesting features, such as creating a knowledge base and mind maps. I couldn't test everything in detail yet, but I'm already using Flowlu in active use and haven't had any problems so far. The support was also very quick to help with some beginner questions. Especially worth mentioning is that there is also the possibility to connect your own subdomain. I am satisfied and would buy Flowlu again.
  • Project management
  • Mind maps
  • Translation
Flowlu is easy and intuitive to use. The management of projects and tasks is clear and new tasks, including costs and revenues, can be created quickly. I find the integration of the knowledge base, which allows you to create articles during a project, particularly practical. The user control is also detailed and allows collaboration in teams of different sizes.
I wrote to support with two small questions. There is a chat/mail function within the app that makes it easy to contact Flowlu. The answers from the support team came within a few hours and contained the information I needed to solve my problem. There was no need to ask again.
Read Steffen Fasselt's full review
June 02, 2021
Nhu Do | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Flowlu across the whole organisation to manage different aspects of my business. Before Flowly, we had to use many different apps, getting them integrated with each other, and tried to make sense from scattered data everywhere. Flowlu allows me to set up project workflows and CRM automation once, then run it in as many projects and to as many customers as I want with exactly the same templates - that saves me and my team a lot of time, helps us not to forget important tasks, and give us better results.
  • All in one business management suite, do not see it as a project management app only
  • Automation functionality very well thought out, you can set everything in automation
  • Multiple emails in one mailbox, it's very easy for you to manage all your emails in one place
  • The customisation needs improvement, I can't customise the colours, logo and favicon the way I want for my hub
  • Finance and accounting functionality is basic, you have to use another accounting app to complement Flowlu
  • Dashboard could be more detailed and easier to configure for better insights about my business
Flowlu is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses that sell many different products/services under one company brand. This is even more helpful when you have to manage both standard and non standard workers (freelancers, part time workers...) in one system. Large corporations will find the UI of Flowlu not good enough and not on their brand.
I mainly contacted Flowlu's staff via their chat box and they replied within a day. Their Knowledge Base is easy to understand. They are also very active in their Facebook group. I wish I could see more use cases to learn from and to make sure that I use the tool the way it is intended to do and can do best.
Read Nhu Do's full review
May 31, 2021
Rakib Hasan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I always looking for a solution where I have PM with CRM feature. In the end, I found my solution Flowlu from AppSumo. I use this solution and have wow experience. I am sure no one can provide this solution at this low price. Flowlu has good documentation & expert support. Now, I am looking forward to the client/customer portal with mobile apps.
  • UI design & user friendly interface.
  • Complete project management solution.
  • Good documentation & expert support.
  • Loading time.
  • Client/Customer portal.
Flowlu is the CRM solution that I need for my small organization.
Good documentation & expert support. Looking forward to the client/customer portal with mobile apps.

Read Rakib Hasan's full review
May 20, 2021
Terry Sacia | TrustRadius Reviewer
The entire organization will use the product for collaboration and task management. Currently, we use another product but it felt disjointed and didn't "flow" easily. We primarily use this type of software for task management with a diverse team of providers and staff making sure everything is being tracked for completeness and time management.
  • task management
  • custom domain
  • creating your initial account (requires subdomain choice)
Given more time using and exploring Flowlu this could change.
I'm giving this a 10 because I expect, from videos I've seen and documentation, that they are responsive to quality.
Read Terry Sacia's full review

Task Management (39)
Resource Management (29)
Gantt Charts (26)
Scheduling (32)
Workflow Automation (37)
Team Collaboration (38)
Support for Agile Methodology (34)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (16)
Document Management (34)
Email integration (34)
Mobile Access (30)
Timesheet Tracking (29)
Change request and Case Management (17)
Budget and Expense Management (27)
Quotes/estimates (27)
Invoicing (34)
Project & financial reporting (30)
Integration with accounting software (16)

What is Flowlu?

Flowlu is an all-in-one business operating platform from the Russian company of the same name, designed to contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management. Flowlu provides an overview of everything that is going on in a company, allowing users to track every part of the business, from time spent by teams and their workload to overall costs, and customer invoices.

Flowlu Technical Details