Reviews (1-25 of 40)
- The system of adding only the features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features.
- I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work
- Flowlu offers a custom domain option to fully integrate fully it into our company toolbox. This helps offering a seamless experience for our clients.
- The elaborated invoice module was the final argument for us to switch to Flowlu.
- The subtasks of subtasks are not nested. All Subtasks are on the same level. This needs improvement for our project management needs
- So far it is not fully translated into German but it is obviously on its way.
- They could offer more storage space to their plans.
- Flowlu goes till nth level in tasks
- It has email integrated
- It is a collaborative system
- Some more reporting is required
- it should integrate with whatsapp
- Flowlu should also start customer support applications
I've used several project management systems and worked with many CRMs, but all suffer from the same problem—a lack of being able to envision the whole picture. Flowlu is a CRM, it is a project management system, but at its core, it is a business process builder.
I'm a huge fan of The E-Myth, and Flowlu is like a dream come true. Yes, it handles task management, time tracking, teams, and invoicing, but it also allows you to build out automations, design business processes, and keep a perfect bird's-eye view of the entire business. Plus it has mind mapping built in—a feature I didn't know I wanted in a tool like this.
We use Flowlu to run and automate all our business processes. From our sales pipeline to project management. With the exception of our accounting we use Flowlu for almost all other internal processes. We managed to change several other apps with Flowlu thus making everything more simple. We have much better overview of everything with Flowlu.
- The process from lead to finished project
- Project Management
- The width of apps and possibilites
- No native forms
- No native integrations to popular form builders
- Google drive integration isnt available everywhere
Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my
expectations. Really simple to use and set up.
I have tested numerous open-source and paid solutions. The
main problem is that most of them require an admin with [a] developer background for
the initial setup and [customizations]. Flowlu just simply works without any
installation needed. All the [customizations] are done with a very user-friendly
menu. On-boarding with to-dos is a really good idea 😊
Flowlu unites a long list of applications needed to run a
business or simply manage tasks, leads, opportunities, and for sure your teamwork.
Our financial workflow is at the moment covered by other application[s]. But with Flowlu’s
export option we can simply import the exported CSV in our software.
I really love the ability to add email accounts and roles
for my team, which allows [them] to manage their signatures and automatically distribute
incoming leads among my teammates.
Flowlu's recent feature allowed
us to set our own domain, which is a really nice to have option, especially for
the upcoming customer portal.
Import our existing customer database took less than [a] few minutes with help of auto-assigned CSV fields.
Userfriendly [design] contributes to easy handling for the less tech-savvy users.
Flowlu team seem[s] to be really motivated and engaged.
For many months during the
pandemic, I’ve been looking ways to at least spend my time to and be creative
and be productive even in lockdown. The days of employees working in the office
all day are gone. The remote work culture is growing and with it comes many
business opportunities. Life is hard, and it even harder when you don't
have the right software. Ideally, you should find yourself happy and content
with your CRM, to-do, task management software and so on, so Here comes Flowlu.
Not just your typical CRM, to-do, GTD but your All-In-One business solution
specially for freelancers like me. Why this software fits not just only for small
to medium, businesses but also to individual freelancers in this work-from-home
Flowlu is the best business software that you can have because it has many
features that will help your business grow. It has a feature where you can
create and send emails, and invoices to your customers which saves a lot of
time. Another thing is that it has reminders for all of your obligations which
will help you get on top of everything. You can also keep track of
what's coming up in your tasks.
It can be overwhelming sometimes but if you take your time learning the software, you will really enjoy it. I love how everything is organized in the side bar. I love how everything can easily be accessed, you know think of like a setting in your phone. I love exploring it and I am learning a lot. As I uncover the features, I am really excited on what It can really do to my freelancing career as well as my future company. Although I am working right now as a freelancer, meaning solo, I am forward thinker and I know Flowlu will grow with me over time.
Some added features like Mind Maps, Time Tracking etc are something we are in love with. It is so easy to quickly brainstorm and share ideas internally and with the stakeholders.
While there are many business management platforms available, we believe that Flowlu is the best choice for those looking for a solution that goes beyond just accounting and standard CRM. It is easy to learn as it has a clear, step-by-step onboarding process. Plus, it's affordable for small businesses.
- CRM - my top usage
- Collaboration - not just internally, external with clients as well
- Helps us get paid with its native payment integrations
- The UI/UX is confusing and has a steep learning curve
- Theme/appearance customization should be there - its current form is okay but it's mostly just boring black, white and gray and some greens
- Onboarding was long - understandable given that the app has many features but it would be great if the onboarding shows up for each tool intuitively as we use
I wouldn't recommend Flowlu if you're looking for a simple tool. Especially, if you're coming from managing business workflows in Notion or Airtbale or other simplistic tools, you'll be overwhelmed with Flowlu.
- Setup automations for client intake and sales funnels with ease.
- Adding those bothersome business SOPs to Flowlu's Knowledge Base module was a breeze. Separate knowledge bases are possible with Flowlu, making it a valuable resource for team members and clients.
- Interfaces with programs like Integrately and Zapier, you can customize practically everything and automate even more with other tools.
- Through team, private, or group chat, you may collaborate with your team or clients.
- Flowlu has video tutorials that include music and text instruction. I would rather have voice instruction in the video tutorials.
- Integration with of an easy to use VoIP phone system/softphone to facilitate communication with clients outside of chat or email.
- Implementing Contract eSignatures without 3rd party integrations.
If you need Client Portals, Flowlu currently does not offer this feature, but it does appear on their roadmap.
It will be a one stop place where we can track clients and their projects. It makes things easier for us and for our clients.
Very good project management tool.
I see Flowlu is packed with a lot of features - CRM, Projects, Finance, Workplaces, Files, Calendars, Team, Time Tracker, Mind Maps, Knowledge Base etc.
It also allows you to create simple task lists and convert it into a MindMap.
Another good feature is the knowledge base. The Knowledge Base is very easy to create.
However if you have many users, there will be some learning curve involved.
I also believe that a company with such care about their customers will have a good support structure in place.
It works perfectly as a budget management tool to track projects as well. I am also using it as timesheet manager to keep project track
Flowlu is for us because:
- The problem with our former tools is that we have to switch between too many tools for our daily work and Flowlu could solve it.
- It has integrations with some workflow automation tools besides Zapier.
- Native integrations. Not everyone knows how to use Zapier.
- UI is messy if we enable all modules.
- Mindmap tool is weak.
- PM tool is weak.
- Agile Project Management
- UI and UX is friendly
- Lot of features and integration
- Dev team is very active
- Low cost for using
- UI and UX need to be improved for high res solution monintor
- Add CDN on SEA
- More integrations
- The background color is boring
- The font is too thin
- Some features need a lot of improvements and polish
- Looking for the upcoming improvement
- You don't want to switch between too many tools for your daily work.
- You already know how to use automation workflow tools.
- You want to lower your cost.
- You need an HR tool. There isn't that module.
- You only need some of those modules, such as PM or CRM.
- CRM: This is a feature rich CRM that integrates nicely with the rest of the platform
- UI: The platform is well thought out and looks good.
- The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the Outlook calendar integration. You can current integrate with the gmail calendar.
- The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own.
- I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks.
- The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters can really come in handy, especially if your business has many moving parts. Likewise, the ability to create automations with a variety of customizable conditions can really be helpful in streamlining workflows.
- The ability to create different project workflows, each with its own predefined tasks, milestones, etc., can really be helpful when managing multiple campaigns and/or client-related projects.
- I like the ability to sync Flowlu calendar with Google calendar—as well as the ability to connect any email inbox to Flowlu. Likewise, I think it's great that they have the option to integrate with online payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square as it makes things even easier on the client side.
- You can create your own lists if you want to record any important information for your business.
- I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.)
- A client portal would be nice (although according to their roadmap, they are already working on it)
- It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon as per their roadmap) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.
far the best one. Plenty of features, no bugs (up to now), intuitive layout. This
is the first time that (up to now) we’ve been presented with an app that
offers the whole package. Although in early stages, the creators have thought,
planned, and perfectly executed every aspect related to the development of
Flowlu. We will be using it mainly as a CRM for our agency and from what we
have seen up to now, we are pretty confident that the app will cover entirely
our business needs.
Invoicing is trickier. As an international user (located in Athens, Greece)
there are specific features that the program lacks in order to comply fully
with local regulations.
read support is prompt.
I was using Infinity, SuiteDash, Trello... and Flowlu seems to have totally nailed it. It's an all-in-one platform with a lot of useful features: Task, CRM, Finance, Mindmap, Calendar, Agile Project, Report,... It's a super deal!
- It loads quickly. This platform is fast! Makes using it enjoyable.
- Visual overview of all modules is clean and modifiable to your preferences. Very sensible.
- Capable of hosting most company functions under one roof.
- More integrations should be coming. They do offer webhooks already, so that's a plus.
- Client portal is on the roadmap. This will be very important to making it a full-fledged all-in-one app.
- I wish you could create multiple databases with the CRM; have to settle for tags.
- Easy onboarding
- Very intuitive and simple customizable UI that doesn't overwhelm you with too many options
- Feature rich
- Client portal would really help
- Better integrations for chat features, such as having notifications sent to a particular chat. We currently use a Slack alternative but we're not able to transition fully to Flowlu because Flowlu doesn't have integrations just on its chat functions
- Multiple switchable accounts for different businesses to manage different businesses within Flowlu
Overall, the application has a lot to offer, and I believe it will be valuable in the long run.
Initially, I was concerned with receiving recurring invoices, estimating, project management, and figuring out how to get customers to pay by the invoice. I've tried many paid and refunded apps, but I think I've found one that I'll be able to use in the future.
The project management and finance all in one place handling capability of Flowlu - in addition to "record list" is such a helpful and life-saving feature. It's not available in any of the other products I've tried.
The all-in-one-place solution is a great feature, this will eliminate the need for multiple applications to run your business. I highly recommend it. Very easy to use and pretty fast.
- Access [to] email within the Flowlu application is great so you do not have to just in different browsers.
- Record list is [a] great feature, you can customize it by just drag and drop and yes you can hide it from users you not willing to view.
- Project management is superb along with CRM.
- Flowlu needs to work on exporting data as pdf files or printable options.
- It would be great to have [a] customer dashboard.
- If live chat provided to [the] website will be great.
As of now, less appropriate is due to [a] customer dashboard is not available, which we hope it will implement soon. overall the positivity is far huge compare to [the] negative side.
- All in one business management suite, do not see it as a project management app only
- Automation functionality very well thought out, you can set everything in automation
- Multiple emails in one mailbox, it's very easy for you to manage all your emails in one place
- The customisation needs improvement, I can't customise the colours, logo and favicon the way I want for my hub
- Finance and accounting functionality is basic, you have to use another accounting app to complement Flowlu
- Dashboard could be more detailed and easier to configure for better insights about my business
Flowlu Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Flowlu?
Flowlu Technical Details