Having worked with multiple software applications and wasting time on inconvenient project management templates, I decided to find an …
- Task Management (49)8.585%
- Team Collaboration (48)8.484%
- Workflow Automation (46)8.383%
- Document Management (44)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Flowlu, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Project Workflows
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Flowlu goes till nth level in tasks
- It has email integrated
- It is a collaborative system
- Some more reporting is required
- it should integrate with whatsapp
- Flowlu should also start customer support applications
- It is saving man hours
- We know what is to be done on daily basis
- The tasks are tracked
- Assigning Task to team
- Tracking progress of works
- Approving tasks completed
- Tasks inside tasks is awesome feature
- mind map is also helping us creating flow charts
- email integration is keeping everything at one place
- Customer Support System is required
- Whatsapp integration
- Reporting could be improve, we should be able to see primary tasks first and sub tasks inside them not outside in our reports
- It loads quickly. This platform is fast! Makes using it enjoyable.
- Visual overview of all modules is clean and modifiable to your preferences. Very sensible.
- Capable of hosting most company functions under one roof.
- More integrations should be coming. They do offer webhooks already, so that's a plus.
- Client portal is on the roadmap. This will be very important to making it a full-fledged all-in-one app.
- I wish you could create multiple databases with the CRM; have to settle for tags.
- Maximizing our time. Fewer apps required, fewer logins.
- Clarifying thought process on workflow. Flowlu is helping us refine our work habits.
- Very clean interface
- Easy overview from dashboard
- Highly modular
- Can modify active modules in preferences
- Very fast response time, really opens and closes functions without lag, which really matters to us
- Thoughtful layout and feature set
- Also, the Flowlu team put a lot of effort into automating onboarding so setup is among the best found on any platform
- Integrates what it promises to work with
- Lead management
- Internal communications
- Time tracking
- Outlier Wiki--document deviations from usual scenarios and how they were handled for future reference
- Organized company files in tandem with Google Drive
- Looking for the client portal feature to be launched. This will be a big deal and is what we need to make Flowlu our primary platform for all client interactions.
Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my expectations. Really simple to use and set up.
I have tested numerous open-source and paid solutions. The main problem is that most of them require an admin with [a] developer background for the initial setup and [customizations]. Flowlu just simply works without any installation needed. All the [customizations] are done with a very user-friendly menu. On-boarding with to-dos is a really good idea 😊
Flowlu unites a long list of applications needed to run a business or simply manage tasks, leads, opportunities, and for sure your teamwork. Our financial workflow is at the moment covered by other application[s]. But with Flowlu’s export option we can simply import the exported CSV in our software.
I really love the ability to add email accounts and roles for my team, which allows [them] to manage their signatures and automatically distribute incoming leads among my teammates.
Flowlu's recent feature allowed us to set our own domain, which is a really nice to have option, especially for the upcoming customer portal.
- Task management
- Customer database
- Sales funnel
- Activity tracking
- Workflow automatization
- Office documents editing
- External document sharing
Import our existing customer database took less than [a] few minutes with help of auto-assigned CSV fields.
Userfriendly [design] contributes to easy handling for the less tech-savvy users.
- Transparent monthly fee
- Free of charge mobile apps
- Sufficient cloud capacity for documents
For sure there are some things to optimize but, [the] Flowlu team [promise] to bring a long list of new features by the end of 2021.
It was quite hard to motivate my team to switch to Microsoft Teams from Whatsapp chat. But [implementing] Flowlu in our daily workflow was not as hard as I expected.
Flowlu team seem[s] to be really motivated and engaged.
As Flowlu is really easy to customize, for a small to mid-size business I think 2-3 users with admin rights will be enough.
- Lead qualification and follow up
- Sales process optimization
- Cover our customer's needs in terms of marketing support
- All in one tool to manage the team
- Kanban board
- Sales funnel
- Custom contact form
- Project management
- Customer portal
- Knowledge base for the team and customers