Flowlu

Great functionality, but beware....

April 12, 2022

A Great Finance Tool!

June 23, 2021

Swiss [Army] Knife for B2B

June 22, 2021
As a large part of our organization, we use Flowlu to manage projects, CRM, manage accounts, assign invoices, and use mind-mapping as an …

Task Management (49)

Team Collaboration (48)

Workflow Automation (46)

Document Management (44)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Flowlu, and make your voice heard!

5 people want pricing too

What is Agile CRM?

Agile CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to make the entire marketing and sales lifecycles more efficient, built around features like sales enablement, marketing automation, social suite, and web engagement.

What is 17hats?

17hats from the company of the same name in Pasadena is a small business management solution presenting an all-in-one solution for contacts, projects, leads, quotes and invoicing.

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is Flowlu?

Flowlu is an all-in-one business operating platform from the Russian company of the same name, designed to contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management. Flowlu provides an overview of everything that is going on in a company, allowing users to track every part of the business, from time spent by teams and their workload to overall costs, and customer invoices.

Flowlu Technical Details

What is Flowlu?

What is Flowlu's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Flowlu?

The most common users of Flowlu are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

We used Flowlu primarily as a CRM operating outside our ERP. The software is very functional and user-friendly - could be adapted to a number of applications. Although we opted not to use Fowlu long-term, it offered many of the features we were looking for. From a functional standpoint, it came down to a matter of preference. However, Flowlu customer service was lacking when it came to resolving a dispute regarding our membership.
I moved my client to Flowlu for CRM from Zoho CRM and am very pleased to say it is much easier to use. We're looking forward to some additional functionality in the reporting sections, but is extremely positive with the functions and usability of the system. Issues that we had with Zoho that took very long hours to work through were super simple on Flowlu--like blueprints and sales processes. The biggest issue we had was importing and matching Zoho records. There are two features I believe are planned for Flowlu that weren't available at the time of import: import dropdown fields and multi-check boxes, even though we had the custom fields in Flowlu prior to import.

Pros: I have both Plutio and Freedcamp, but I feel they are so complicated to understand how to use it well. While Flowlu is very easy to use because it has a pretty and clean UI. I love many functions of Flowlu invoice, which I can add or remove items “tax, discount, pty” by clicking and choosing on tick boxes.

Cons: Flowlu hasn't integrated Zapier at this point. I hope they will have done it this year.

Calvin Sue | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Flowlu to run a small music school. This is my first all in one type tool, it was a bit overwhelming initially but getting the hang of it. The pros out weigh the cons as I save time and money in the long run. The accounting part of Flowlu is not as extensive as other tools I have used in the past but is adequate for us as we primarily need to deal with cash and bank transfers. It gives nice charts of cash flow, revenue and expenses. We are using it throughout our business and soon will try all of Flowlu's features. Rather than use Quicken and other software, we can just use Fowlu for all our needs. It is much easier to use than others and it will save us a lot of time in the long run.
Stanislav Lisunov | TrustRadius Reviewer

Having worked with multiple software applications and wasting time on inconvenient project management templates, I decided to find an all-encompassing solution that will unify the work of all departments, provide easy monitoring, integrate the invoicing system, and allow keeping track of the entire workflow of the company.

Flowlu became a perfect answer to all of my company’s needs. The CRM helped track and monitor sales prospects via the opportunities feature and automate and optimize the work of all departments and each employee in particular. The email and contact integration facilitated communication between team members and established a clear feedback line with customers. We have over 100 employees, which is why the possibility of assigning roles and access rights came in handy as well.

The mind map feature fits perfectly in our weekly brainstorming aimed at developing new business ideas and products. The visualization of plans and concepts with an option to assign tasks, update the information, and set icons proved to be an invaluable tool.

The calendar feature allows easy event planning with reminders sent to all the team members involved in the event.

With the finance feature, we integrated the invoicing system and payment gateways that our customers most frequently use.

Great business management software to handle all your needs. It has many apps we have not implemented or used. I believe it can be adapted to different industries. We mainly use our project management and knowledge base. We have created different dedicated workspaces based on department. Flowlu has been a real help monitoring and delegating tasks to team members.
Dr Javed Iqbal, PhD | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Flowlu across the whole organisation to manage projects, CRM, our team members, tasks, and finance. This software is very powerful and full of features. This tool is all in one. It saves a lot of money as we dont need to have various tools for various business needs. Also we can manage projects, CRM, Tasks and finances in Flowlu.
John Hogarth 🇺🇸 | TrustRadius Reviewer
I like that Flowlu is an all-in-one solution. Many other apps state this but they really fall short. Go get Flowlu! I really like the project management features as well as the CRM features. The invoicing is also a very nice way for me to run my business end-to-end. The communication features really help my team get dialed into our outreach and sales. The pipeline feature is a really nice feature too. It is amazing that other apps just focus on one thing and Flowlu has most of them included.
Kaysar Kabir | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a regular user of Flowlu. I have a team within my organization and customers too. I manage Flowlu as an admin. My colleagues who manage the HRM, and who manage the finance are using the Flowlu too. I assign tasks to my team using Flowlu. So, HRM, Finance, Task management, Scheduling, document sharing, data storage, contact management, and so on are being managed using the Flowlu across the organization. My business has been automated with the help of Flowlu. It is a huge benefit to use Flowlu for managing my business.
Abdul Sattar GH | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu helped our business manage itself better. Although we didn't need to use all of the tools regularly, and decided to disable some of the extra features to make our scheduling process easier. This is not something that is offered by any project management software. There was hardly any learning curve to get started using Flowlu. We get a complete overview of all the projects, where they stand and what are the bottlenecks we need to eliminate.

Some added features like Mind Maps, Time Tracking etc are something we are in love with. It is so easy to quickly brainstorm and share ideas internally and with the stakeholders.
Dinakar Sakthivel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm not a fan of broken workflows. There are great apps for project management but there is no clear workflow with them, we'll always have to do the "glue work" to keep them together. But... that wasn't the case with Flowlu. With Flowlu we're able to bring Projects, Task Assigning, Sprints, CRM and clients from occasional contract work under one roof for effective management.
I was in search of an easy-to-use Business Management software within my price range. I came across Flowlu. The software is not yet implemented in the organization but we are planning to implement it at the beginning of Q3. In our case, we are still using multiple software to solve our business needs but after testing Flowlu we feel that we can proceed with the implementation to use one tool instead of several which makes our processes more secure and simpler.
I've used several business management systems and I am loving this one. I'm now running my entire business through it, it's made the work flow more effective, has reduced the number of different programs I was using by having everything in one place (I really love the knowledge bases set up for both internal SOPs and client on boarding).
Josiah Hostetter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu piqued my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive. This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.
I have been using Flowlu across the whole organisation to manage different aspects of my business. Before Flowly, we had to use many different apps, getting them integrated with each other, and tried to make sense from scattered data everywhere. Flowlu allows me to set up project workflows and CRM automation once, then run it in as many projects and to as many customers as I want with exactly the same templates - that saves me and my team a lot of time, helps us not to forget important tasks, and give us better results.
Sonia Zoglauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is exactly what my company and team needed to keep organized. Our entire company uses Flowlu; the ability to stay in Flowlu while interacting with our team is critical, and Flowlu provides team collaboration via private, team, or group chat.. Flowlu is a comprehensive business and communication solution that enables our team to swiftly and effectively complete projects for clients while also strategically resolving client difficulties.
Rakib Hasan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I always looking for a solution where I have PM with CRM feature. In the end, I found my solution Flowlu from AppSumo. I use this solution and have wow experience. I am sure no one can provide this solution at this low price. Flowlu has good documentation & expert support. Now, I am looking forward to the client/customer portal with mobile apps.
May 27, 2021

Flowlu automation

Hello we are using Flowlu throughout the entire company to support a particular market segment. Certain repetitive tasks require data entry, monitoring, and tracking. These steps are easy for staff to overlook and we have been seeking tools to automate as much as possible to streamline processes, increase consistency in service, speed up delivery and remove human error.
Bernhard Wiesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We were looking for a full funnel CRM tool starting from lead management to client onboarding to invoicing. Finally Flowlu is the best all in one solution we tried so far. Actually using a combination of ClickUp for project management and Flowlu for the client centered stuff, future will show if Flowlu will develop into a full-fledged project management tool as well that is sufficient for our needs.
May 25, 2021

Great Tool!

Sachin Sadare | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use flowlu to track our business processes. It works well. We are now planning to use it for our clients.

It will be a one stop place where we can track clients and their projects. It makes things easier for us and for our clients.

Very good project management tool.