I've used several project management systems and worked with many CRMs, but all suffer from the same problem—a lack of being able to …
Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my expectations. Really simple to use and set up.
I have tested numerous open-source and …
For many months during the pandemic, I’ve been looking ways to at least spend my time to and be creative and be productive even in …
Having worked with multiple software applications and wasting time on inconvenient project management templates, I decided to find an …
It will be a one stop place …
It works perfectly as a budget …
Flowlu is …
I was using Infinity, SuiteDash, Trello... and Flowlu seems to have totally nailed it. It's an all-in-one platform with a lot of useful …
Task Management (47)
Team Collaboration (46)
Workflow Automation (44)
Document Management (43)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Usability is fabulous compared to so many CRMs--love it
- Multi view and connection between accounts, contacts, opportunities, projects
- Workflows and sales processes are super simple
- Bulk Import of attachments matched to an account or contract would be super useful
- Bulk change of checkboxes
- Reporting in the CRM - user defined reports
- The system of adding only the features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features.
- I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work
- Flowlu offers a custom domain option to fully integrate fully it into our company toolbox. This helps offering a seamless experience for our clients.
- The elaborated invoice module was the final argument for us to switch to Flowlu.
- The subtasks of subtasks are not nested. All Subtasks are on the same level. This needs improvement for our project management needs
- So far it is not fully translated into German but it is obviously on its way.
- They could offer more storage space to their plans.
- Flowlu goes till nth level in tasks
- It has email integrated
- It is a collaborative system
- Some more reporting is required
- it should integrate with whatsapp
- Flowlu should also start customer support applications
- Project management
- Business process design
- Client management
- Business automation
- Client portal
- The process from lead to finished project
- Project Management
- The width of apps and possibilites
- No native forms
- No native integrations to popular form builders
- Google drive integration isnt available everywhere
- Task management
- Customer database
- Sales funnel
- Activity tracking
- Workflow automatization
- Office documents editing
- External document sharing
- Task management
- Time tracking
- Interface / UI
- Flowlu support Invoice Custom Templates
- They have their own CRM
- Integrating with Syncspider, Pabbly and Integrately which support automation system well.
- Flowlu should allow user to import their own invoice into app
- Fellow should have their own email marketing system
- It should integrate woo-commerce, a big e-commerce platform on WordPress. This will support users will in managing and sending emails to their customers.
- Convenient and feature-packed CRM
- All-encompassing projects module allowing optimization and automation of the workflow
- Possibility to set up financing system and payment gateways
- Opportunities tools for keeping track of sales prospects
- Mind map feature for brainstorming of creative ideas and business development strategies
- Knowledge base providing guidance and help with any issue and question about the feature set up
- The abundance of features may seem overwhelming at first if you don't have any experience working with CRMs
- Project Management is a robust tool within Flowlu and we use it everyday
- CRM is a key feature we use everyday to reach out and track client relationships
- Invoicing within Flowlu is how we track expenses and invoice our customers
- The current UI could use some updating
- It would be ideal if the invoicing was a bit more customizable
- There are a lot of menus; it would be ideal if the menu structure were a little simpler
- Tasks management is easier then ever to use Flowlu
- Project management, progress tracking and monitoring can be done within a moment
- Opportunities, activities, contact are in one place
- Site loading speed need to be improved
- Step by step guideline may helpful to its smooth operation
- Need client dashboard
- Task Management
- Calender Integration & Scheduling
- Mind Maps & Time Tracking
- Project Management
- Desktop App for Mac & Windows
- More detailed mind maps
- More External Integrations
- CRM - my top usage
- Collaboration - not just internally, external with clients as well
- Helps us get paid with its native payment integrations
- The UI/UX is confusing and has a steep learning curve
- Theme/appearance customization should be there - its current form is okay but it's mostly just boring black, white and gray and some greens
- Onboarding was long - understandable given that the app has many features but it would be great if the onboarding shows up for each tool intuitively as we use
- Team & Client Collaboration
- iOS App
- Project Management & Mind Maps
- Automated Recurring Payments for Invoices
- More Mind Map Features
- Setup automations for client intake and sales funnels with ease.
- Adding those bothersome business SOPs to Flowlu's Knowledge Base module was a breeze. Separate knowledge bases are possible with Flowlu, making it a valuable resource for team members and clients.
- Interfaces with programs like Integrately and Zapier, you can customize practically everything and automate even more with other tools.
- Through team, private, or group chat, you may collaborate with your team or clients.
- Flowlu has video tutorials that include music and text instruction. I would rather have voice instruction in the video tutorials.
- Integration with of an easy to use VoIP phone system/softphone to facilitate communication with clients outside of chat or email.
- Implementing Contract eSignatures without 3rd party integrations.
- Task Workflow Management
- Client Invoicing
- CRM Entries
- Onboarding takes time
- Employee training take times
- CRM is not intuitive
- Project Management
- One click oboarding
- Agile Project Management
- UI and UX is friendly
- Lot of features and integration
- Dev team is very active
- Low cost for using
- UI and UX need to be improved for high res solution monintor
- Add CDN on SEA
- More integrations
- The background color is boring
- The font is too thin
- Some features need a lot of improvements and polish
- Looking for the upcoming improvement
- CRM: This is a feature rich CRM that integrates nicely with the rest of the platform
- UI: The platform is well thought out and looks good.
- The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the Outlook calendar integration. You can current integrate with the gmail calendar.
- The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own.
- I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks.
- The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters can really come in handy, especially if your business has many moving parts. Likewise, the ability to create automations with a variety of customizable conditions can really be helpful in streamlining workflows.
- The ability to create different project workflows, each with its own predefined tasks, milestones, etc., can really be helpful when managing multiple campaigns and/or client-related projects.
- I like the ability to sync Flowlu calendar with Google calendar—as well as the ability to connect any email inbox to Flowlu. Likewise, I think it's great that they have the option to integrate with online payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square as it makes things even easier on the client side.
- You can create your own lists if you want to record any important information for your business.
- I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.)
- A client portal would be nice (although according to their roadmap, they are already working on it)
- It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon as per their roadmap) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.
- Plenty of features
- No bugs (up to now)
- Intuitive layout
- Doesn’t support Greek language
- Applications (can be installed or uninstalled)
- Nice UI UX, load fast
- Mobile application
- Roadmap looks good
- Desktop app
- Need more languages
- It loads quickly. This platform is fast! Makes using it enjoyable.
- Visual overview of all modules is clean and modifiable to your preferences. Very sensible.
- Capable of hosting most company functions under one roof.
- More integrations should be coming. They do offer webhooks already, so that's a plus.
- Client portal is on the roadmap. This will be very important to making it a full-fledged all-in-one app.
- I wish you could create multiple databases with the CRM; have to settle for tags.
- Easy onboarding
- Very intuitive and simple customizable UI that doesn't overwhelm you with too many options
- Feature rich
- Client portal would really help
- Better integrations for chat features, such as having notifications sent to a particular chat. We currently use a Slack alternative but we're not able to transition fully to Flowlu because Flowlu doesn't have integrations just on its chat functions
- Multiple switchable accounts for different businesses to manage different businesses within Flowlu
- PM, tasks and calendar
- Knowledge base
- Mind mapping
- Record list