Go With the Flow

I've used several project management systems and worked with many CRMs, but all suffer from the same problem—a lack of being able to …

Business Flow with Flowlu!

Flowlu is exactly what my company and team needed to keep organized. Our entire company uses Flowlu; the ability to stay in Flowlu while …

Great Tool!

We use flowlu to track our business processes. It works well. We are now planning to use it for our clients.

It will be a one stop place …

All in one for SMEs

It is being used by entire organisation, it solves the problem of a CRM as well as Project management tool.
It works perfectly as a budget …

Task Management (47)

Team Collaboration (46)

Workflow Automation (44)

Document Management (43)

4 people want pricing too

What is Agile CRM?

Agile CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to make the entire marketing and sales lifecycles more efficient, built around features like sales enablement, marketing automation, social suite, and web engagement.

What is ClickUp?

ClickUp brings all work into one place. Whether the user is proofing ads or working on sprints, ClickUp is designed to be fully customizable for every type and size of team. Built for teams of all sizes and industries, ClickUp’s features allow teams to keep everything from design to development in…

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

What is Flowlu?

Flowlu is an all-in-one business operating platform from the Russian company of the same name, designed to contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management. Flowlu provides an overview of everything that is going on in a company, allowing users to track every part of the business, from time spent by teams and their workload to overall costs, and customer invoices.

Flowlu Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Flowlu?

What is Flowlu's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Flowlu?

The most common users of Flowlu are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Bernhard Wiesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you need support, the how to docs are really elaborated and the team is responsive and knows their product. It is obvious that the developers and support are using their own tool for everyday work. Furthermore they never try to make you believe it would be a feature if you find a bug ;-)
Deepak Baanga | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great Support normally they respond in a few hours, which is very good, the knowledge base is good and the facebook groups are also very responsive. We are finding many videos online which are explaining Flowlu more and more daily.
May 02, 2021

Go With the Flow

Zack Ellington | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is highly responsive and receptive to feedback. There is an integrated live chat script which allows for intuitive and accessible communication. Beyond the official support channels, they also actively manage a Facebook group for other Flowlu users to share ideas and answer questions. Another big pro in my book is having a public roadmap.
Alexei Propartovich | TrustRadius Reviewer
[The] friendly Flowlu team offers an in-app support chat. They respond really fast in case you need their help. But for the setup [purpose] I haven't contacted them once. Everything is very well explained with the help of automated to-do's [which] appear as tasks when you first log in.

Flowlu team seem[s] to be really motivated and engaged.
Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.
Kaysar Kabir | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu supports my business going on smoothly. It is easy to use all in one automated cloud platform. Tasks management is, even more, easier than ever and it is being updated continuously. The support service is awesome like instant support I receive whenever needed. Good and clean user interface. It makes my life easier through good automation features.
Dinakar Sakthivel | TrustRadius Reviewer
The support team was friendly and very responsive. I have even got several responses from the founder himself. They are highly available and have made it so easy for customers to reach them when we need something. From my personal view, their support costs could be reduced if they implement a high-quality resource center with all the knowledge, YouTube tutorial videos and product overviews etc.
May 25, 2021

Great Tool!

Sachin Sadare | TrustRadius Reviewer
They have been very clear in what they offer. I haven't had the need to contact their support team yet. Whatever issues or help I have needed, I have found it on their help section and FAQ section.

I also believe that a company with such care about their customers will have a good support structure in place.
Henry Hoe | TrustRadius Reviewer
They are very responsive and they have online support for live chat built into Flowlu itself. However, they are currently not yet operating on a 24/7 basis. Nowadays with remote workers, you can hire people from anywhere around the world, so it shouldn't be difficult to provide 24/7 support.