- Allows us to record thousands of calls per day. As far as I know there is no cap, at least we haven't hit it yet.
- I really like that I can pull reports/recordings several different ways. I can search by caller name/extension, or by phone number, or by date and time of the call, etc. Very easy to use dashboard.
- I also like that we can set security options to where certain people might have more access than others. We have it set up so that the caller can only access and see his/her own calls, but the trainers can see themselves and their team, and then higher management has access to all calls in or out.
- FluentCloud is super easy to use, absolutely does everything we need it to.
- There are times when calls are really garbled, there was a couple months there that we couldn't listen to any of the recordings because they were not decipherable.
- They changed something recently where now when you are listening to a recording and you hit pause it takes you back to the beginning when you start again rather than just continuing where you left off. That is a pain in the butt because I have to pause quite often for interruptions.
- FluentCloud is excellent at customer service, their staff is always helpful and responsive. I have never had a typical service experience where first diagnosis is always the user's system. Their engineering staff is also hands on, I've been so grateful to have Brian's help in selecting the right router - he even configured it for us.
- Ease of use, the system is quite easy to use even beyond adding extensions, users, new DID phone numbers and complex routing queues. It's also easy to configure feature codes and program them so users can perform multi-step tasks with a few key punches on their dial pad. We use feature codes to allow callers to switch their caller ID to our DID numbers that are local to the area on the fly.
- Robust features: ability for whisper coaching, barge in and a dashboard to visually check the status of each user.
- The whisper coach and other trainer features are a bit frustrating as the caller has to be on a current call to connect and each monitoring session only lasts for the length of that one call. An improvement could be made to allow a trainer to continue piggybacking on the monitored extension, so they can listen to a trainee for as long as they choose.
- The recording system has had some hiccups recently where the recording quality is so bad as to be unusable. They have fixed this issue a few times, hopefully it doesn't pop back up. Along the same lines we have had a few occurrences where recordings we not available to review until 4 or 5 hours after the cal.
FluentCloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
FluentCloud, from FluentStream Technologies, is a dynamic, cloud-based business phone system. FluentCloud includes FluentStream's leading phone system, phone service and customer support team, all in one. The FluentCloud product aims to provide businesses with new telecommunications flexibility, with an emphasis on price and performance. In addition, the vendor offers a wide range of custom applications and communications integration strategies to businesses and software vendors.
|Essential||$20||per user per month|
|Advanced||$30||per user per month|
|Complete||$45||per user per month|
Unlimited calls to the US and Canada, first-class quality and 99.99% uptime US-based customer support team and fully customizable plans with “A-La-Carte” options.
FluentCloud Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||17%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
FluentCloud Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
FluentCloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Australia, UK|