FluentCloud

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FluentCloud, and make your voice heard!

Essential

Advanced

Complete

per user per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://fluentstream.com/pricing

What is FluentCloud?

FluentCloud, from FluentStream Technologies, is a dynamic, cloud-based business phone system. FluentCloud includes FluentStream's leading phone system, phone service and customer support team, all in one. The FluentCloud product aims to provide businesses with new telecommunications flexibility, with an emphasis on price and performance. In addition, the vendor offers a wide range of custom applications and communications integration strategies to businesses and software vendors.

FluentCloud Features

Cloud PBX Features

• Supported: Hosted PBX
  • Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Supported: User templates

• Supported: Mobile app for Android

• Supported: Voicemail Drop
  • Supported: Area Code Matching/ Local Presence

FluentCloud Screenshots

Completely hosted VoIP solution with 99.99% uptimeOnline web portal with full self-management capabilitiesFull Call Reporting Dashboards

FluentCloud Downloadables

Supported CountriesUnited States, Canada, Australia, UK
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

Janene Buck | TrustRadius Reviewer
FluentCloud is technically used by everyone that works here as it is the system that records all of our calls. The callers on the floor don't really use it for anything other than that. Myself and management use FluentCloud on a daily basis. For me I use it listen to the callers calls and provide feedback. Or when a client wants to know the basics of the conversation where we scheduled his/her appointment. As far as business problems it quite often proves to a client that we are not at fault. What I mean is say a client went to an appointment that we scheduled for him and he gets there and the prospect says "why are you here I didn't schedule an appointment" or "the person who called me pushed me into the appointment"....we can easily pull up the recording we saved and listen to it.
  • Allows us to record thousands of calls per day. As far as I know there is no cap, at least we haven't hit it yet.
  • I really like that I can pull reports/recordings several different ways. I can search by caller name/extension, or by phone number, or by date and time of the call, etc. Very easy to use dashboard.
  • I also like that we can set security options to where certain people might have more access than others. We have it set up so that the caller can only access and see his/her own calls, but the trainers can see themselves and their team, and then higher management has access to all calls in or out.
  • FluentCloud is super easy to use, absolutely does everything we need it to.
  • There are times when calls are really garbled, there was a couple months there that we couldn't listen to any of the recordings because they were not decipherable.
  • They changed something recently where now when you are listening to a recording and you hit pause it takes you back to the beginning when you start again rather than just continuing where you left off. That is a pain in the butt because I have to pause quite often for interruptions.
I have tried a few programs over the years to record and track calls and this one is by far the best. Easy to use and more functions than I will ever use. I love the reporting options. There was one particular scenario that comes to mind where I was glad to have FluentCloud. I had a client that was really really angry, cussing, yelling, threatening suit, etc. because he had gone to an appointment almost 2 hours away and when he got there the woman told him that we forced her to schedule the appointment, that we were pushy and rude and she just wanted to get off the phone. Thankfully I found the recording and was able to prove to him that she DID schedule the appointment but she also picked the day and time, answered all of the questions and took absolutely no persuasion at all. Basically it was an easy close. The client couldn't believe it and still to this day he is my client.
Melissa Almeida | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our whole organization uses FluentCloud VOIP service. We utilize their IVR and workgroups to route incoming calls. Their VM platform emails the voicemail directly to the user's inbox. As a call center FluentCloud provides us with all of our phone lines. We utilize both softphones and desktop VOIP phones and their system allows us to create new extensions through the cloud interface in seconds. We also rely on the recording feature to provide quality assurance. Agents can directly access their own recordings to fact check their notes for a call or get feedback to improve their performance.
  • FluentCloud is excellent at customer service, their staff is always helpful and responsive. I have never had a typical service experience where first diagnosis is always the user's system. Their engineering staff is also hands on, I've been so grateful to have Brian's help in selecting the right router - he even configured it for us.
  • Ease of use, the system is quite easy to use even beyond adding extensions, users, new DID phone numbers and complex routing queues. It's also easy to configure feature codes and program them so users can perform multi-step tasks with a few key punches on their dial pad. We use feature codes to allow callers to switch their caller ID to our DID numbers that are local to the area on the fly.
  • Robust features: ability for whisper coaching, barge in and a dashboard to visually check the status of each user.
  • The whisper coach and other trainer features are a bit frustrating as the caller has to be on a current call to connect and each monitoring session only lasts for the length of that one call. An improvement could be made to allow a trainer to continue piggybacking on the monitored extension, so they can listen to a trainee for as long as they choose.
  • The recording system has had some hiccups recently where the recording quality is so bad as to be unusable. They have fixed this issue a few times, hopefully it doesn't pop back up. Along the same lines we have had a few occurrences where recordings we not available to review until 4 or 5 hours after the cal.
As we are an outbound call center, I can say it will work for that purpose; however, much of the offered reporting and dashboards are geared towards an inbound center. Therefore, if you require specific detailed reports they may not be able to accommodate. If you don't have high-speed upload as well as download connectivity this system will not be viable for use.