FluidSurveys (Discontinued) Reviews

April 08, 2015

A good balanced product with some improvements needed to increase value-added

Likelihood to Renew

It is hard to add reasons why I would renew the contract with FluidSurveys other than what has been said in the previous sections. It all adds up to the fact that my clients demand FluidSurveys (mostly the Canadian clients as the company is Canadian, some sort of protectionism) and because the "user-friendliness" of the software renders survey development and management more efficient.
February 04, 2015

FluidSurveys - The most user-friendly survey tool !

Likelihood to Renew

We are very happy with FluidSurveys. It is a simple and intuitive tool, has a good variety of sample survey templates, allows real-time response analysis and easy report-generation feature. We have been able to access support very quickly from their team when we had a question / concern. We will most likely upgrade to the Ultra version, though, as the branching options in Pro package are somewhat limited.
May 06, 2014

FluidSurveys: Intuitive, Quick, Cost-Saving

Likelihood to Renew

Note: I am responding to this question as a user of the system and not a representative of my organization.

On a personal level/as a user only, I would definitely continue to use FluidSurveys.On a personal level/as a user only, I would definitely continue to use FluidSurveys.

About FluidSurveys (Discontinued)

FluidSurveys was a survey and form building option. SurveyMonkey discontinued the product, it reached end of life (EOL) December 2017.

FluidSurveys (Discontinued) Competitors