Review of Followerwonk

December 04, 2014
Followerwonk helped us do market research for our clients. We also used the tool to create personas for clients' prospective audience, …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Followerwonk, and make your voice heard!

Target

per month

Multitask

per month

What is Followerwonk?

Twitter analytics: Understand followers, influencers; competitive research.

Formerly from Moz, Followerwonk is presently its own company since 2017.

Followerwonk Competitors

Followerwonk Technical Details

What is Followerwonk?

Twitter analytics: Understand followers, influencers; competitive research. Formerly from Moz, Followerwonk is presently its own company since 2017.

What are Followerwonk's top competitors?

Audiense are common alternatives for Followerwonk.

Who uses Followerwonk?

The most common users of Followerwonk are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Ryan Williams, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Followerwonk is something that I use probably once a month. I like to do a keyword search to find 10-20 new users to follow every month and then to make sure that my posting time is accurately reflecting when my followers are online. As a social media authority, the niche my business plays in will never be huge. We will never amass millions of followers and will never be able to drive significant incremental revenue through Twitter. However, it has provided great opportunity for community building, an outlet for some online strategies, and has resulted in warm sales leads. I don't see myself utilizing the tool much more than I currently do, but don't see myself utilizing it any less. It's an important insight to an important part of the business.