Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention
Ws are using this product to prevent data from leakage from internal environment to outside public environment. We have deployed this …
We are using Forcepoint DLP for preventing users from intentionally or unintentionally leaking data from the organization whether they are …
Our entire organization depends on Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention to protect our valuable data on Cloud, server and on-premises. Powerful …
Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention is a data loss prevention software and due to the nature of this category, this tool is used as a web …
Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention is [being] used across [the] organization to safeguard the sending of sensitive data outside the …
Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention is exceptional and has pleased me and IT. So far it has only been implemented at our headquarters. And the …
The Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention solution has been used throughout our organization's region. There are two main problems to be solved …
We use Forcepoint Endpoint Data Loss Prevention to avoid data leakage and protection. We carry out data monitoring and offer this solution …
We are a solutions provider to our clients who are facing compliance and security issues. There are multiple modules in Forcepoint and we …
It is used across our whole organization. It is helping us prevent unauthorized disclosure of member data.
We are currently using it on the Security team to track data exfiltration. We also allow Data Custodians from different departments to …
Forcepoint DLP is used bankwide. It addresses problems with data loss to network storage sites.
The IT department implements and manages the product, and it is deployed across the environment.
Forcepoint is used as a web proxy across the vast majority of the organization. The DLP product is used to monitor how and when people …
We use Data Loss Prevention across org and, it addresses problems like Data Loss of PII. We have deployed the agents as well on endpoints.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Forcepoint DLP, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
Forcepoint DLP promises to address human-centric risk by providing visibility and control everywhere your people work and everywhere your data resides. Security teams apply user-risk scoring to focus on the events that matter most and to accelerate compliance with global data regulations.
The vendor promises these benefits:
The vendor promises these benefits:
- Accelerate compliance
- Empower people to protect data
- Advanced detection and controls that follow the data
RESPOND AND REMEDIATE RISK
Traditional approaches to DLP overload users with false positives while missing data at risk. Forcepoint DLP applies advanced analytics to correlate seemingly unrelated DLP events into prioritized incidents. Incident Risk Ranking (IRR) provided with Forcepoint DLP fuses disparate DLP indicators into a framework of Bayesian belief networks to assess the likelihood of data risk scenarios, such as data theft and broken business processes.
VISIBILITY EVERYWHERE YOUR PEOPLE WORK, CONTROL EVERYWHERE YOUR DATA RESIDES
Today’s enterprises are challenged with complicated environments, where data is everywhere and requires the protection of data in places that aren’t managed or owned by the enterprise. Forcepoint DLP for Cloud Applications extends analytics and DLP policies to critical cloud applications so your data is protected, wherever it resides.
- Supported: Endpoint
- Supported: Cloud applications
- Supported: Discovery
- Supported: Network
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 5.3.
The most common users of Forcepoint DLP are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Effective organisation wide data protection
- Compliance with regulations
- Increase in customer trust
- Does not support Linux
- Requires more servers
- High maintenance and multiple servers and services we need to take handle
- Automatic control to access and usage.
- Cost-effective DLP solution.
- Automated policy enforcement that accelerates compliance.
- The capability of this tool to update in real time has saved a lot of time and even saved a lot of energy for researching.
- The exchange of financial information related to customers builds up an extreme risk of data loss, which can be damaging to the customer.
- Easy to deploy
- Easy to manage policies
- Agent's behavior/can't upgrade the agent directly
- Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention has brought innovation and improvement in data leakage issues
- URL filtering reduced inappropriate content traffic
- Forcepoint Essential Support at low cost and good service
- Improved security and data theft protection
- Improved employee visibility and access control
- Definition of new security and network control policies
- Data loss prevention tools all have the ability to find sensitive data resembling: SSN, credit card numbers, and financial account numbers
- Implementation and deployment were easy and quick
- Forcepoint Endpoint Data Loss Prevention is one of the pioneer products for data security and serves thousands of companies across the globe. Forcepoint Endpoint Data Loss Prevention can serve the business objectives like to prevent theft of intellectual property and personal information.
- Forcepoint needs to focus on the support part. There are two types of support from Forcepoint: essential and enterprise. For essential support, it is challenging for clients. they have to remain in queues for a long time, which is a serious concern for them. For enterprise, it is OK for them but they have to pay a handsome amount for enterprise support.
- We have stopped accidental disclosure of member PII
- Time is needed to review any instances
- It has allowed us to create rules around terminated users to ensure no data exfiltration could take place.
- It has helped us to secure sensitive third party data.
- We do not have any metrics on ROI. However, we do have metrics on violations to DLP policies.
- Positive reporting feedback
- FS-ISAC compliance
- Ability to identify unauthorized data disclosure.
- Inability to capture large files.
- Protecting our data
- Great ROI
- The exchange of financial documents with customers creates extreme risk as data loss could result in financial and reputation damage to the customer. The cost of deploying Forcepoint is fractions of pennies compared to the potential financial impact of data loss.
- There is some administrative overhead associated as false positives are inevitable, requiring a manual review and a potential loss of productivity.
- Helps us be in compliance
- Lowers the risk of data breach
- Using Forcepoint we were able to stop a disgruntled employee from leaving with proprietary data.
- Employees are aware that we are auditing their data transfers.
- Protect the company's data.
- Protect data loss.
- Largely automated the security process of monitoring email for DLP.
- Reporting that satisfies auditors both internal and external.
- It's given us greater insight into our PII data.
- It's given us greater insight as to how the PII data is flowing in the bank.
- Over cost to configure the units is more labor-intensive than it should be so the initial setup raises the ROI but tapers of over the first few years.
- Its ability to update in real time saves a ton of time researching and saves a full time employee doing all that research.
- It has a tremendous impact on the whole kill chain approach to security. It exists, when configured correctly, in all aspects of the kill chain.
- DLP has been our major reason for Websense and it has delivered well
- Appliance failure/reboot required has caused some downtime
- Websense is an expensive solution
- Initial setup takes a lot of time and man hours