It has also enabled …
Forescout Platform (CounterACT)
It has helped with protecting our organizations data from unauthorized devices that may try to connect to our network.
It has also enabled …
It has also enabled …
We use it to monitor and ensure only authorized devices are connected to our network hence protecting our data from external threats.
We have employed Forescout Platform counterACT to mainly provide visibility and automated control across all devices connected to our …
We procured Forescout Counteract to gain comprehensive 360-degree visibility of the assets that make up our digital architecture. We use …
Forescout Platform provides many network and assets control that are very helpful for all IT staff from the techniciens to the network …
Forescout Platform (CounterACT) is able to discover and monitor wide range of asset inventory in the organization. Besides, it is also …
We use CounterACT to manage all other NAC across all our sites, and we used this for detection and mitigation on Layer 2 switches only at …
Forescout CounterACT is used throughout the organization. Business problems it addresses are the compliance criteria of endpoints in …
CounterAct is used to protect our network from unauthorized devices connecting to our network. We use it to ensure that only authorized …
Forescout CounterAct is being used by the IT department. The main reason behind the purchase of Forescout was for Network Access Control. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Forescout, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Forescout Technologies headquartered in San Jose actively defends the Enterprise of Things by identifying, segmenting and enforcing compliance of every connected thing. Forescout boasts a widely deployed, enterprise-class platform at scale across IT, IoT, and OT managed and unmanaged devices. Forescout arms customers with device intelligence, in order to allow organizations across every industry to classify risk, detect anomalies and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets.
Active defense for the Enterprise of Things. Don’t just see it. Secure it.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Security of our data by blocking out unauthorized access to our network
- Deeper understanding of endpoint compliance
- Efficiency in action due to faster detection of threats from rogue devices.
- Easy detection of rogue devices that may intend harm.
- Great access control with visibility into the system giving information like number of devices connected.
- Better understanding of endpoint compliance.
- Improved mitigation of risks.
- It has been excellent at restricting unsanctioned access to our networks.
- sustained workflows.
- We've managed to automate our cybersecurity to impressive extents, now the IT security team puts focus on more important things.
- We've attained successful assets risk mitigation for our clients.
- Applied Policies quickly and efficiently
- Asset visibility over all infrastructure
- Save time and offert
- Reduced operational cost
- Improved productivity
- Better reporting for risk assessment
- So far, ROI has been positive as we can avoid more significant security issues for internal networks.
- Visibility - where we estimated x number connected in the network but in reality, it was more like 2x on the network.
- Gives complete breakup of assets identified in segments of the organization. Helps to understand the number of computers, printers, VoIP's, CCTV's, etc
- Risk of non-domain systems connecting on the network is reduced and the operational tasks can be focused elsewhere.
- ForeScout has automated the detection of rogue devices
- ForeScout has enabled us to get a get a better understanding of endpoint compliance
- It has proven very effective at blocking rogue, non-company owned devices from gaining access to our network.
- It has provided security to a deeper level.
- Auditors have acknowledged very tight security with the addition of CounterACT.