FortiAP

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FortiAP, and make your voice heard!

What is FortiAP?

1 person want pricing too

What is FortiAP?

FortiAP Technical Details

FortiAP is an access point from Fortinet.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of FortiAP are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer & Network Security industry.

Compare with

FortiAP has been a success every time we have implemented it for multiple customers. There is a model for any environment you wish to deploy WiFi in.
Nathan Venno | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our main headquarters is spread over three buildings. I have implemented FortiAPs at two of the three. I also have installed them at our two remote offices. These provide wireless for all users in the office. I also provide a Guest SSID for visitors which is segregated from our main network - Internet only. This devices provide excellent coverage for all my offices. I have not heard one complaint about them since installing them. I also have the ability to monitor traffic on these devices and see who is doing what. I haven't implemented the various built in features (AV, Malware, App monitoring) as my Fortinet firewalls take care of that aspect for me.