Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Malware Detection (14)9.696%
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (13)9.595%
- Centralized Management (15)9.090%
- Anti-Exploit Technology (15)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FortiClient, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Helps to work anywhere at anytime.
- Giving clients access to work from home.
- Provides stable connection.
- Clients can experience downtime if account is lockout by VPN.
- Boots productivity of overall work
- Made the transition to working from home seamless
- Saved us lots of time since we implemented in prior to working from home transition
- Secured our network with implementation of MFA authentication
- I would consider FortiClient to be free of charge because we already paid for the subscription to have FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall.
- We can connect to any device or server in a simple manner.
- Rarely gives connection issues.
- Immense amount of physician time wasted
- Unbelievable delays in patient care
- Immoral use of the real need for medical record security as a means for this corporation to leech off medical practices with no adverse consequences to the programmers or bosses making and selling the product
- FortiClient, in real-time, detects threats and won't let them affect users.
- As the implementation was easy, we have easily switched to this solution with a small effort.
- Managing the whole FortiClient infrastructure is a easy task as it works really stable.
- Everyone in the Company is feeling secure when sharing documents with different countries.
- We moved to a smaller office due to increase of employees working from home using VPN.
- It helps me doing my job and I'm not worried about my data or my customer's network being sniffed.
- The service seems to be reliable.
- The free version of FortiClient VPN works great.
- The fact that we have to pay for any version beyond 6.0.3 to connect to our firewalls that we already pay for licensing on is a little silly.
- There is some support overhead with our clients and users to keep the software updated since it doesn't upgrade to new major versions automatically.
- This has allowed me to be more mobile and visit various project sites and interact with team members there while still connecting to the files I need at the home office.
- I have the ability to work from home easily.
- It allows our employees to have an extra level of security while on the road.
- It gives our employees access to internal areas of our network that are needed to complete daily tasks.
- AV (as well as every other security product) are generally all negative impact non-ROI. FortiClient is the same. The good thing is that it is less expensive than other similar products and thus less negative.
- From an administrative standpoint we have also spent very little time on care and feeding of the product so the manpower cost is also less.
- Fewer IT support calls with regards to our VPN.
- The security of the VPN process has been improved.
- Our cost per VPN connection has increased as compared to a previous solution.
- Allows us to manage our network and block certain sites and monitor usage
- Allows employs to securely access the network remotely which makes our out of office time more productive
- Marginal investment of cost upfront to get started and low barriers of entry
- It definitely pays back for itself easily.
- We had great results using Forticlient, we were able to deploy it to remote users and bypass RDP connections which were much less secure than VPN connections.
- We were able to scan the remote user's machines without having to provide the uses with anti-malware software which saved us a ton of money.
- Improves security.
- Business agility using VPN.
- Secure communication using VPN.
- Safe and effective business.
- Forticlient has reduced the number of software solutions we need to run at the client computer for compliance and security.
- Bringing user and computer information into our Firewall logs makes tracking traffic simpler.
- Allowing no cost Antivirus that can be managed on our BYOD devices has lead to cost savings.
- Compliance reporting does everything we need it to do for our requirements.
- The access of our engineers to information of the projects, allows us to fulfill the delivery of our clients from any place.
- The technical staff that gathers the information in the field, uploads this information to our network and in the offices we can process the information without having to wait at the end of the week.
- Secure and trusted access to remote resources with no hassle.
- It has made it possible for our company to keep running even if our associates can't make it to their office
- Allows flexibility for those employees that work outside our headquarters, making possible for the company to hire new talents even though they do not live here. Helps avoid relocation expenses
- Since it makes possible for people to log in from their homes, this results in more quality time for our families, since the commuting is eliminated or reduced.
- I have more flexibility in working remotely, knowing that I have a reliable and secure way of accessing files on my work network. This increased flexibility has led to better productivity, more freedom to work when and how I want, and confidence in knowing I can access what I need to when I need to.
- Working with employees on the other side of the world, I have confidence in sharing my files with them by simply working on my local network. This increases collaboration, speed, and efficiency.
- Saves us money from hiring professional talent to set up remote connections
- Sometime might have a lag, which creates a delay on business responses
- Is a great solution for VPN at a great price