FortiClient - Best VPN for SME

September 17, 2021
FortiClient has been used on around 300 devices inside our organization. We have a system that runs behind the firewall (Fortigate NGW) …

December 09, 2019
I use it to access a customer's network and I need to trust it. And I do. It helps me do my job and I'm not worried about my data or my …

• Malware Detection (14)
    9.6
  • Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (13)
    9.5
  • Centralized Management (15)
  • Anti-Exploit Technology (15)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FortiClient, and make your voice heard!

What is FortiClient?

Fortinet offers FortiClient, their endpoint security system emphasizing automated advanced threat protection, security fabric integration, secure remote access, endpoint quarantine, and a comprehensive reporting dashboard.

34 people want pricing too

What is SentinelOne Singularity?

SentinelOne is endpoint security software, from the company of the same name with offices in North America and Israel, presenting a combined antivirus and EDR solution.

What is Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (formerly Microsoft Defender ATP) is a holistic, cloud delivered endpoint security solution that includes risk-based vulnerability management and assessment, attack surface reduction, behavioral based and cloud-powered next generation protection, endpoint detection…

Product Demos

Top New Features in FortiClient EMS 6.0
08:27

Endpoint Security

What is FortiClient?

FortiClient Video

FortiClient Overview

FortiClient Technical Details

Reviewers rate Malware Detection highest, with a score of 9.6.

The most common users of FortiClient are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

April 16, 2021

FortiClient Review

• Immense amount of physician time wasted
  • Unbelievable delays in patient care
  • Immoral use of the real need for medical record security as a means for this corporation to leech off medical practices with no adverse consequences to the programmers or bosses making and selling the product
  • The free version of FortiClient VPN works great.
  • The fact that we have to pay for any version beyond 6.0.3 to connect to our firewalls that we already pay for licensing on is a little silly.
  • There is some support overhead with our clients and users to keep the software updated since it doesn't upgrade to new major versions automatically.
  • AV (as well as every other security product) are generally all negative impact non-ROI. FortiClient is the same. The good thing is that it is less expensive than other similar products and thus less negative.
  • From an administrative standpoint we have also spent very little time on care and feeding of the product so the manpower cost is also less.
  • Allows us to manage our network and block certain sites and monitor usage
  • Allows employs to securely access the network remotely which makes our out of office time more productive
  • Marginal investment of cost upfront to get started and low barriers of entry
  • We had great results using Forticlient, we were able to deploy it to remote users and bypass RDP connections which were much less secure than VPN connections.
  • We were able to scan the remote user's machines without having to provide the uses with anti-malware software which saved us a ton of money.
  • Forticlient has reduced the number of software solutions we need to run at the client computer for compliance and security.
  • Bringing user and computer information into our Firewall logs makes tracking traffic simpler.
  • Allowing no cost Antivirus that can be managed on our BYOD devices has lead to cost savings.
  • Compliance reporting does everything we need it to do for our requirements.
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The access of our engineers to information of the projects, allows us to fulfill the delivery of our clients from any place.
  • The technical staff that gathers the information in the field, uploads this information to our network and in the offices we can process the information without having to wait at the end of the week.
December 28, 2018

My FortiClient Experience

• It has made it possible for our company to keep running even if our associates can't make it to their office
  • Allows flexibility for those employees that work outside our headquarters, making possible for the company to hire new talents even though they do not live here. Helps avoid relocation expenses
  • Since it makes possible for people to log in from their homes, this results in more quality time for our families, since the commuting is eliminated or reduced.
Evan Jaffe | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I have more flexibility in working remotely, knowing that I have a reliable and secure way of accessing files on my work network. This increased flexibility has led to better productivity, more freedom to work when and how I want, and confidence in knowing I can access what I need to when I need to.
  • Working with employees on the other side of the world, I have confidence in sharing my files with them by simply working on my local network. This increases collaboration, speed, and efficiency.