Reviews (1-2 of 2)
December 03, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We abstract commercial real estate leases and have tested several different providers. After lengthy testing and review, we elected to utilize Foxit enterprise-wide. Our staff loves Foxit. Abstracting leases is a complicated and time-consuming process. FOXIT makes it easy.
- Converting .pdf documents to Word without losing the context of the sentence.
- Conversion is very clean compared to the market leaders.
- We have nothing negative to say about Foxit at this time. It is the perfect solution for us.
Read Guy G. Gray's full review
We find Foxit to be the best product/solution for our line of business. The conversion from a .pdf to a Word document is superior to the other major provider. We have experienced zero conversion errors.
January 26, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
All the departments in my company use this software for PDF related work. I personally use this software as a part of the sales team in my company. It helps me to create pdf forms for filling in customers' information digitally. It also helps me to encrypt the highly confidential documents of my company and my clients as well.
- Its encryption feature gives my documents high-level security.
- Its zoom-in and zoom-out feature help users reading the documents.
- Its digital signature feature helps users to get the signature digitally and save papers.
- Its mobile application is not as good as its Windows application.
- Sometimes it takes lots of time to generate large PDF files compared to Adobe.
- Its toolbar is slightly difficult to use for me because of its arrangements.
Read this authenticated review
This software is very good at providing security to PDF files. Its encryption ensures high-end security for my confidential documents. I can easily share those documents on email. It is also good at adding signatures to any document. It helps the user the avoid unnecessary printing of that document for signature purposes only.
Foxit PDF SDK Scorecard Summary
About Foxit PDF SDK
Foxit PDF SDK offers high performance pdf libraries to help developers build pdf technology.
According to the vendor, key features include:
- Render PDFs: High performance PDF libraries to render PDF pages, page objects, annotations, and forms the way they were intended to be viewed: sharp, clear, accurate, and easy to read. Allows applications to view, zoom in, zoom out, and print PDF documents and forms.
- Reflow: PDF is a fixed-layout flat document format, it cannot automatically word wrap according to the width of a page. Reflow is a function that automatically rearranges page content when the page size changes.
- Asynchronous support: Asynchronous is a method to access PDF pages without loading the whole document, so applications do not have to wait for the whole PDF file to be downloaded before accessing them. For example, readers can start reading the first page while the rest of the document is still loading.
- Page organization: Merge and combine specified page ranges from different PDF files into a single PDF.
- Annotations: Annotations are a very powerful feature within PDF. It enhances the interactivity between collaborating colleagues to share ideas and feedback. The PDF SDK provides APIs for annotation creation, properties access, and modification (appearance setting and drawing). It also provides APIs to export and import all annotations from and to PDF and FDF document.
Categories: Document Management
Foxit PDF SDK Screenshots
Foxit PDF SDK Competitors
Adobe, PSPDFKit, PDF Tron
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Required
Foxit PDF SDK Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Foxit PDF SDK Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|