About Foxit PDF SDK
Foxit PDF SDK offers high performance pdf libraries to help developers build pdf technology.
According to the vendor, key features include:
- Render PDFs: High performance PDF libraries to render PDF pages, page objects, annotations, and forms the way they were intended to be viewed: sharp, clear, accurate, and easy to read. Allows applications to view, zoom in, zoom out, and print PDF documents and forms.
- Reflow: PDF is a fixed-layout flat document format, it cannot automatically word wrap according to the width of a page. Reflow is a function that automatically rearranges page content when the page size changes.
- Asynchronous support: Asynchronous is a method to access PDF pages without loading the whole document, so applications do not have to wait for the whole PDF file to be downloaded before accessing them. For example, readers can start reading the first page while the rest of the document is still loading.
- Page organization: Merge and combine specified page ranges from different PDF files into a single PDF.
- Annotations: Annotations are a very powerful feature within PDF. It enhances the interactivity between collaborating colleagues to share ideas and feedback. The PDF SDK provides APIs for annotation creation, properties access, and modification (appearance setting and drawing). It also provides APIs to export and import all annotations from and to PDF and FDF document.
Foxit PDF SDK Screenshots
Foxit PDF SDK Competitors
Adobe, PSPDFKit, PDF Tron
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Foxit PDF SDK Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Foxit PDF SDK Technical Details
|Operating Systems: ||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|