Frame.io Reviews

April 23, 2020

Why we are so glad we switched to Frame.io

Support Rating

I've only reached out to Frame.io a few times but they responded quickly and offered achievable solutions. The fact that I haven't had to reach out to them more is proof that the platform is easy to use, reliable, and can run on its own. The only issues we have had were related to uploading issues on our end.
Joel McAfee | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2019

The Most Effective Video Review Right in Your Pocket

Support Rating

The few times I have needed support I have received a quick response - though the one major complaint I have had is regarding the omission of an iPad app - supposedly it is in the works but I haven't seen it release yet. We do have issues with the browser being buggy - especially on slow internet. Whether or not that is something support has failed me on, i'm not sure - but they are responsive, but don't always provide immediate results.
Read Joel McAfee's full review

Versioning (1)
Video files (1)
Audio files (1)
Access control (1)
Advanced security features (1)
Device sync (1)

About Frame.io

Frame.io in New York offers a video collaboration platform, supporting the video editing process by providing creative teams with time stamped comments, annotations and hashtags, and an accelerated sharing and approval process, as well as integrations with popularly used editing tools (e.g. Final Cut Pro) to enhance the editing and collaboration process.