FreeAgent is an cloud-based accounting system designed for small businesses and freelancers. FreeAgent supports many core accounting features and bank reconciliation, payroll, tax management, project level accounting, and multiple currency support. It is mobile-accessible, and integrates with many apps.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/00/fE/QHURFNZULT02.PNGFree Agent is ace for UK freelancersAs a freelancer, working on projects and also time based billing, FreeAgent has helped streamline client account management, time billing, invoicing and accounting. It is indispensable to the way my business operates.,Accounting! As you'd expect. Makes it much simpler andmore cost effective. In-coming and out-goings are recorded and assigned to projects and accounts. My accountant can access my books and reconcile so much more easily than trawling through spreadsheets. Time billing - time spent on projects/client work is recorded and is ready to be invoiced as required. Saves so much time and prevents inaccuracies. Invoicing - again, it should do this well and it does. Non payment reminders are automatic and clients have no excuses for not knowing the status of their account. Account dashboard - gives me an instant overview of the health of the business (am I on track to meet my yearly targets) and my accounts.,When explaining bank transactions it's necessary to click the 'More Options' to add a receipt number. Perhaps receipt numbering could be automatic.,10,The ROI represented by FreeAgent for me has been in the reduced time to produce accounts - shaved days off the end of year hassle. The ease of time tracking has also introduced a more disciplined approach to time tracking and project/client account management.,FreshBooks,Implemented in-house,Invoicing - adding time spent/expenses to an invoice is very easy. The dashboard is very clear and useful.,Yes, but I don't use it,10,10fantastic softwareFreeAgent is used by everyone. Most have limited access and can only raise invoices.,Very easy to raise an invoice. Even one of my staff who hates IT can do it. All my bank transactions are downloaded automatically. Makes checking banking very easy.,Not really found any yet. I'm most happy so far. Any problems - their help system is amazing.,10,Better speed of invoicing. Less money spent on accountant!,quickbooks and sage,10FreeAgent is a perfect accounting solution for consultancies / professional service firmsWe use FreeAgent to maintain accounts, run payroll, submit VAT returns, etc. Pretty much everything that a small consultancy needs to do, FreeAgent does and does well.,Easy to use and understand Excellent user interface Bank feeds,None really - aside from adding even more integration FreeAgent is good as it is,10,Increased efficiency Increased visibility,,Invoicing Bank reconciliation Expense management VAT returns,None,Yes,10FreeAgent - I would recommend it to anyoneI use FreeAgent to manage my company's accounts (I run a limited company). I find it straightforward and simple to use. My accountant has access also so it makes it easy for any financial problem solving and for her to do my end of year accounts. The payroll function which links directly to HMRC for RTI is a doddle and I can see at a moment's glance what my cash flow position is, how much VAT I will need to pay and keeps me up to date with any deadlines that I might have.,Clear, straightforward UX and design. This is key for me for any web based programme that I use. The ability to track your time against multiple clients makes it easy when you get to the end of month and the important area of invoicing! Showing your profit and loss at any moment in time. The ability to track your capital assets and the fact that it automatically depreciates them for you.,It would be great to get either email or text alerts for those key milestones e.g. submitting your VAT bill,10,It ultimately increases my efficiency as I am able to manage my accounts easily.,,Don't do it at all,0,10
FreeAgent

FreeAgent Reviews

FreeAgent

Showing 4 of 34 FreeAgent ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review

Pay calculation (12)
Benefit plan administration (6)
Direct deposit files (2)
Salary revision and increment management (6)
Reimbursement management (8)
API for custom integration (9)
4.5
Plug-ins (10)
6.4
Single sign-on capability (13)
Role-based user permissions (13)
Dashboards (18)
Bank reconciliation (18)
Expense management (21)
Time tracking (16)
10.0
Fixed asset management (11)
Multi-currency support (7)
Multi-division support (5)
Regulations compliance (8)
Electronic tax filing (18)
Self-service portal (11)
Journals and Reconciliations (1)
Inventory tracking (2)
Automatic reordering (1)
Location management (1)
4.5
Manufacturing module (1)
Pricing (9)
Order entry (2)
Credit card processing (5)
Cost of goods sold (3)

About FreeAgent

FreeAgent is an cloud-based accounting system specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses and freelancers from Free Agent Central in the UK. FreeAgent supports many core accounting software features, like automated invoices and expense management, time tracking and configurable sales tax rates, and finance reports. It also supports AP / AR functions, bank reconciliation, payroll, tax management, project level accounting, and multiple currency support. It is mobile-accessible, and integrates with many apps (e.g. Google Apps, Paypal) to expand functionality.

FreeAgent is priced at a flat rate of $24 per month for US businesses. This level contains the entire breadth of the platform's features, live support, configurable sales tax and multi-currency support.

FreeAgent Integrations