Reviews (1-5 of 5)
September 28, 2019
I used FreeConferenceCall to host virtual meetings with my clients - either individually or for groups.
- It lets people connect from all over the world - for FREE! Amazing.
- People can join global phone calls without paying global prices. There are local numbers in multiple countries that people can use.
- The instructions for adding a person on-the-fly weren't the most intuitive.
- Occasionally, we'd lose the connection and have to dial back in. Not often though.
Read Michelle Braun's full review
If you need to talk to a group of busy people - who don't necessarily have time (or ability) to commute to meet in person, this is a great tool for a virtual phone call.
September 24, 2019
We use FreeConferenceCall.com for our video conference calls with sales reps, clients, suppliers and service providers. At this time we all use it, so it is being used company-wide. Until a short while ago we would always request that the person or people we were meeting with would set up the video call or chat, but we wanted to have our own option as well without needing to pay for a service. FreeConferneceCall.com is exactly that - free.
- Ease of setup - There is an installer and software does need to be installed on the computer but it's incredibly easy and simple to get started.
- Inviting meeting participants is incredibly easy from within the application. Either a link can be copied into a regular email or a list of email addresses can be input and you can send a single invitation to everyone as once.
- The video and audio clarity are great (assuming everyone has a good internet connection). FreeConferenceCall.com is also good at determining who is talking and placing that image at the forefront during the meeting.
- Browser-based option. It would be great if there were no need to install the software. A browser or cloud-based option with no local component needed would be great.
- A higher GB limit on saving recorded meetings on the free version. Currently, it is at 1 GB which is a little low. I understand that of course, they need to make money, but with the cost of memory being so low these days, while the quality, and thereby memory usage, goes up, more than 1 GB should be standard.
- This may be available in the paid version, but screen sharing would also be great (if it's possible in the free version then I just haven't figured out how to do it).
Read Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician's full review
It's a simple to use video conferencing meeting platform. If someone can't join on video, the audio-only (call-in) option works great just as well. It works well in any scenario where meeting in person is not an option and video conference is necessary. The only time the free version is limiting is when every meeting needs to be recorded and saved. With the free version, you have up to a 1 GB limit on saved meetings. So after a short amount of time you run out of room. If you will need to save all your video conferences then a paid account will be necessary.
April 09, 2018
My coworkers and I use freeconferencecall.com to arrange conference calls. It's used by whoever needs to set up a conference call. It saves the company the cost of having to set up a costly call conferencing service.
- Freeconferencecall.com is free. That's its main attraction.
- The program allows you to see which phone numbers were on the call and for how long. This can be useful for reference.
- The calls have always worked perfectly for me, without interruption and with a great sound quality. This makes it the optimal low-budget option.
- It would be nice if the custom greeting feature were included in the free features.
- One of the premium features should be a secured line option, that's protected from intrusion.
- A contacts list would help to note common callers and identify callers who show up as "wireless caller" in the detail report.
Read Dmitry Galkin's full review
Freeconferencecall.com is perfect when you need to set up an audio conference. The calls work perfectly, and the detail reports are useful to reference previous calls. I can't think of a reasonable scenario for which it's not appropriate.
September 27, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
A number of programs within my organization utilize FreeConferenceCall.com. It is primarily used for intra-staff communications, standing meetings, and any ad-hoc discussions among staff in different offices. It is great for allowing easy access to a select group of people quickly.
Read Jessica Herrera's full review
I think that FreeConferenceCall.com is great for intra-staff calling that doesn't require a high level of security or online interface. I would not recommend it for large calls, calls with outside groups. It is also not great for situations where the call organizer needs to mute callers or know who is on the phone in real time.
October 25, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
I am using it for my some of my business conference calls with potential new users of our Mortgage Software. It helps me with group calls we need to have during the sales process. After this call we move to the proposal stage and then hopefully to contracts. It is so easy to use for everyone involved.
- It is easy to use and my number or password hasn't changed in years.
- I get a report right after every call, emailed to me.
- In the 5 + years that I have used it I have had no technical issues of any kind.
- Don't change anything!
Read Dan Ferris, Master CMB, AMP's full review
Nothing to change here. Keep it like it is!
FreeConferenceCall.com Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
FreeConferenceCall.com is a free audio conferencing solution with features such as audio and video conferencing, screen-sharing, call recording, transcribed keywords, one-click web controls, transcribed keywords, instant messaging, and integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.
FreeConferenceCall.com Technical Details