FreeConferenceCall.com is a free audio conferencing solution with features such as audio and video conferencing, screen-sharing, call recording, transcribed keywords, one-click web controls, transcribed keywords, instant messaging, and integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/FX/xx/N1QV1PQCA74T.JPEGGreat budget-conscious replacement for telephony systemMy coworkers and I use freeconferencecall.com to arrange conference calls. It's used by whoever needs to set up a conference call. It saves the company the cost of having to set up a costly call conferencing service.,Freeconferencecall.com is free. That's its main attraction. The program allows you to see which phone numbers were on the call and for how long. This can be useful for reference. The calls have always worked perfectly for me, without interruption and with a great sound quality. This makes it the optimal low-budget option.,It would be nice if the custom greeting feature were included in the free features. One of the premium features should be a secured line option, that's protected from intrusion. A contacts list would help to note common callers and identify callers who show up as "wireless caller" in the detail report.,9,Freeconferencecall.com has had only positive ROI because our company does not need to pay for a teleconferencing service.,,WorkflowMax, ArcGIS, Microsoft Office 2016Great, easy conference line systemA number of programs within my organization utilize FreeConferenceCall.com. It is primarily used for intra-staff communications, standing meetings, and any ad-hoc discussions among staff in different offices. It is great for allowing easy access to a select group of people quickly.,Conference line Password protected communications Intra-staff calling,Occasionally drops calls Issues with connectivity Limited access to call logs, transcripts, user information during calls,8,As we have large staff across the country, it allows for us to interact on the phone easily and regularly.,UberConferenceAWESOME BUSINESS TOOLSI am using it for my some of my business conference calls with potential new users of our Mortgage Software. It helps me with group calls we need to have during the sales process. After this call we move to the proposal stage and then hopefully to contracts. It is so easy to use for everyone involved.,It is easy to use and my number or password hasn't changed in years. I get a report right after every call, emailed to me. In the 5 + years that I have used it I have had no technical issues of any kind.,Don't change anything!,10,It has been an awesome tool for me in doing my job and completing the sales process.,I don't know of others,Microsoft Office 2016, Encompass from Ellie Mae, Google Drive,2,,Scope of Work calls to discuss customers needs and wants.,I am the primary user in our company.,More of the team members use it for their business.,10,Not Sure,Price Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,No change necessary now or in the near future.,Don't know,None. Implementation wasn't required because it is so easy to use.,10,No,10,NA,Calling in to access my scheduled conference call.,Nothing is difficult with this system.,10
FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

FreeConferenceCall.com
Filter 8 vetted FreeConferenceCall.com reviews and ratings
Dmitry Galkin profile photo
April 09, 2018

FreeConferenceCall.com Review: "Great budget-conscious replacement for telephony system"

• Freeconferencecall.com is free. That's its main attraction.
  • The program allows you to see which phone numbers were on the call and for how long. This can be useful for reference.
  • The calls have always worked perfectly for me, without interruption and with a great sound quality. This makes it the optimal low-budget option.
  • It would be nice if the custom greeting feature were included in the free features.
  • One of the premium features should be a secured line option, that's protected from intrusion.
  • A contacts list would help to note common callers and identify callers who show up as "wireless caller" in the detail report.
Freeconferencecall.com is perfect when you need to set up an audio conference. The calls work perfectly, and the detail reports are useful to reference previous calls. I can't think of a reasonable scenario for which it's not appropriate.
Read Dmitry Galkin's full review
Jessica Herrera profile photo
September 27, 2017

FreeConferenceCall.com Review: "Great, easy conference line system"

• Conference line
  • Password protected communications
  • Intra-staff calling
  • Occasionally drops calls
  • Issues with connectivity
  • Limited access to call logs, transcripts, user information during calls
I think that FreeConferenceCall.com is great for intra-staff calling that doesn't require a high level of security or online interface. I would not recommend it for large calls, calls with outside groups. It is also not great for situations where the call organizer needs to mute callers or know who is on the phone in real time.
Read Jessica Herrera's full review
Dan Ferris, Master CMB, AMP profile photo
October 25, 2017

FreeConferenceCall.com Review: "AWESOME BUSINESS TOOLS"

• It is easy to use and my number or password hasn't changed in years.
  • I get a report right after every call, emailed to me.
  • In the 5 + years that I have used it I have had no technical issues of any kind.
  • Don't change anything!
Nothing to change here. Keep it like it is!
Read Dan Ferris, Master CMB, AMP's full review

Hosted PBX (2)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (1)
Call reports (3)