Call recording (8)

Call reports (8)

Audio conferencing (10)

Video conferencing (6)

6.2

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FreeConferenceCall.com, and make your voice heard!

What is FreeConferenceCall.com?

FreeConferenceCall.com is a free audio conferencing solution with features such as audio and video conferencing, screen-sharing, call recording, transcribed keywords, one-click web controls, transcribed keywords, instant messaging, and integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.

7 people want pricing too

What is Zoom?

Zoom is a unified communications platform primarily known for its use as a web conferencing tool. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

What is Dialpad Meetings?

UberConference is a web conferencing platform with document management capability that integrates with third-party applications such as Google Drive, LinkedIn, Evernote, and Dropbox. It includes features such as screen sharing, call controls, call recording, and a mobile application.

Cloud PBX

Call Management

VoIP system collaboration

Mobile apps

FreeConferenceCall.com Technical Details

What is FreeConferenceCall.com?

What is FreeConferenceCall.com's best feature?

Reviewers rate Hosted PBX highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses FreeConferenceCall.com?

The most common users of FreeConferenceCall.com are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Consumer Services industry.

Chris Martino | TrustRadius Reviewer
FreeConferenceCall is very user friendly. We have been able to train employees quickly and get them started using this software. It allows us to set up conference calls at a low cost and connect with clients all over the nation. We have tried other services and the Audio was not as sharp.
I recently had a very unsuccessful call with FreeConferenceCall.com- I complained to them. I switched back to Google Meet only to find that when I installed FreeConferenceCall.com it had switched my microphone to them exclusively. It took me over an hour to discover why my mic didn't work any longer with Google Meet. I uninstalled Free Conference Call and things immediately returned to normal.
We have used FreeConferenceCall.com for over two years to host a five-minute daily prayer call. For the past two years, service worked perfectly. Then, just recently, callers could not log on using the exact same credentials that had been working for two years; callers were also bumped off the calls--again these problems just started happening several weeks ago and had never been present previously. When I called customer service, I was told the problems were caused due to a law that recently changed. I knew that answer made no sense and I pushed the rep to give me a straight answer. He then stated the local carriers (not FreeConferenceCall.com) were responsible for the difficulties because local carriers (e.g., Sprint, T-mobile, etc.) don't like free accounts and are causing user issues for free account holders. I then asked if paying a monthly fee to FreeConferenceCall.com, would eliminate the problems I'm experiencing and he said yes. When I then inquired, "If the problem is the local carriers causing the problems, how is paying FreeConferenceCall.com (instead of the local carriers) addressing the problem?"
Doug Mancosky | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small business of about 10 people who frequently have sales and engineering calls with outside organizations. These calls in the past used to be almost exclusively voice, but in the last year have transitioned more to video. We also look to occasionally present slides and other materials as part of meetings.
Amy O'Day | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FreeConferenceCall.com daily within our company. We have two dedicated numbers for sales calls, and information gathering calls for programs that we have already booked. It allows us to have a group connect remotely via one number. It allows us also to record calls for those attendees who aren't able to make it so they can review later.
We used the free service for about 10 years. Very easy, works well. We used for sales, marketing, technology and editorial. Quality of service was always good. Nice recap reports as well. When we pivoted to WFH we upgraded to a paid Zoom account. That said, their service is excellent and served our needs for years.
We have used freeconferencecall.com for at least four years. We use it for staff meetings, training, education, and most recently morning rounding meetings. We have hospital subscriptions to zoom but I prefer this platform. The calls are clear and rarely drop. We don't have trouble logging in like we do with the zoom platform. There is the option to do video conferencing but I have not used that. I also love that I have one number and code. It is the same one that it has been for years. I don't have to send out the info, I just tell the staff call the conference line. Since COVID several other departments have started using this platform as well. Some other platforms like zoom often kick people off or drop or you can't get through to begin with. In all my years of using this that has only happened to me once with freeconferencecall.com and that was at the very beginning of the pandemic.
Daniel Shatzkes CEO Entrepreneur, Manufacturer, Musician | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use FreeConferenceCall.com for our video conference calls with sales reps, clients, suppliers and service providers. At this time we all use it, so it is being used company-wide. Until a short while ago we would always request that the person or people we were meeting with would set up the video call or chat, but we wanted to have our own option as well without needing to pay for a service. FreeConferneceCall.com is exactly that - free.
October 25, 2017

AWESOME BUSINESS TOOLS

Dan Ferris, Master CMB, AMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using it for my some of my business conference calls with potential new users of our Mortgage Software. It helps me with group calls we need to have during the sales process. After this call we move to the proposal stage and then hopefully to contracts. It is so easy to use for everyone involved.
Jessica Herrera | TrustRadius Reviewer
A number of programs within my organization utilize FreeConferenceCall.com. It is primarily used for intra-staff communications, standing meetings, and any ad-hoc discussions among staff in different offices. It is great for allowing easy access to a select group of people quickly.