Entry-level set up fee?
- $500 50/user/monthRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Fresa Gold is a web-based ERP, fully integrated freight forwarding and shipping software designed for the Freight forwarders, NVOCC, IATA Cargo Agents, Transporters, Courier and Logistics service providers to organize, manage and monitor their business.
The freight software modules capture information from initial sales, quotation, and shipment detail with status update mail to various internal and external stakeholders involved in the life cycle of the shipments. It also helps in generating shipping and financial documents, Invoice & Receipts with MIS capabilities providing real-time visibility, transparency of operation and finance within the organization and to the end customers.
The vendor states Fresa Gold is scalable and helps in optimizing resources with reduced administration cost and increase in the quality of service & profitability.
- Supported: Sales, Quotation, Customer Service, Operations, Documentation, Accounts
- Supported: Sea Freight, Air Freight, Land Freight, Warehouse, Transportation
- Supported: Multi-Branch, Multi-Company, Multi-Currency, Multi-User, All in one platform
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Middle East, Far East, Europe and America Region|
|Supported Languages||English, Arabic, French, Vietnam, Chineesh|
- Preparing Booking Confirmation, Sending Invoices to customer
- Attaching Documents on the job for future retrievals
- Generating Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Trial Balance
- Sending outstanding letters to all the customer in single click
- Integration with India customs EDI for CHA operations
- Integration with GST portal of India Government
- Integration with Inttra for carrier operations