Reviews (1-3 of 3)
Freshcaller is currently being used in our environment as a call manager for our IT Help Desk. We have a number that users are able to call into for assistance and the next available analyst is able to answer the call and assist with any issues the end-users are experiencing.
Read this authenticated review
Freshcaller is pretty straightforward with a lot of the settings and a fairly simple setup process. What it does well allows you to set up a number where you centralize incoming calls and route them properly. The routing could be a bit better but still works. Holiday and early closing days are not the easiest to manage.
August 28, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Freshcaller is used by our inside sales and account management team. We recently switched from a hard phone to a softphone and I wanted to use software that gave my analytics on call metrics. It's also helpful that we use FreshSales as our CRM so the integrations there were obviously very smooth.
- Call metrics.
- Multiple users.
- Custom voicemails.
- Integration into Freshsales.
- The UX and UI could use an upgrade.
- The process could be better when importing a hard line into the system.
- We could use more additional reporting features.
Read Steven Duran's full review
If you're looking to have your team make outbound calls to leads, then this software is really well suited. You can simply go through your call list and make the dials really effectively. As a manager, it's really helpful to track how long our team members have been on the phone and you can even tag it so that you can track call time to a particular project or client.
September 20, 2019
Score 2 out of 10
Freshcaller was previously used by my organization as part of an add-in feature to FreshDesk, a CRM developed by the parent company FreshWorks. It was primarily utilized by the Customer Support team to route incoming calls to support agents and to generate tickets into our ticket management system for tracking and resolving issues and requests. It was to bring integration of the phone channel into the ticketing system so agents would not have to be relied on to generate tickets for phone calls in a timely manner.
- Phone system integrates with FreshDesk easily
- VoIP service was fairly clear
- Setup and configuration of call features was fairly easy to figure out, and documentation was available for areas that were not easy to understand
- Cost - the system was felt to be way overpriced for the feature-set it provided. For the cost of 10 support agents, I could engage with a full-blown VoIP UCaaS provider to support 20-30 users.
- The system was dependent on the Amazon Web Services system, which was prone to outages, and as it was outsourced by Freshworks to Amazon, resolution time did not have clear SLAs.
- Non-US support - any issues encountered with the system would go through international channels which decreased resolution time depending on when the development team was available.
- Call reliability was questionable - sometimes agents would have ringing devices that would have no one on the other end - other times calls would be dropped without explanation.
Read this authenticated review
If you have a very small group of representatives that are strictly using FreshDesk as their ticket management system that needs to have call integration, I can see this solution working - but from a cost perspective, there are better options, even if they lack the tight integration between FreshWorks products. I am struggling to find scenarios other than above that Freshcaller is well suited.
Freshcaller Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Freshcaller is a call center software for startups and small teams. Freshcaller lets businesses / teams set-up and run a powerful call center without spending a lot of time and money. It is suited for phone teams of size 1- 30.
You can create custom greeting texts based on specific call scenarios. The nested Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system allows you to provide a detailed set of options to your callers. The call queues in lets you make smart escalations based on your agent availability as well as business hour setting. Businesses can choose to record all their phone conversations. Call Monitoring & Barging allows supervisors to listen and speak to customers real-time. Your team will always engage in contextual conversations with your callers.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Sprout - $0 (UNLIMITED AGENTS + pay per min) Blossom - $19 (per agent/month paid yearly + pay per min) - $25 (per agent/month paid monthly + pay per min) Garden - $40 (per agent/month paid yearly + pay per min) - $49 (per agent/month paid monthly + pay per min)
Freshcaller Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshcaller Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada|