Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Call metrics.
- Multiple users.
- Custom voicemails.
- Integration into Freshsales.
- The UX and UI could use an upgrade.
- The process could be better when importing a hard line into the system.
- We could use more additional reporting features.
- Phone system integrates with FreshDesk easily
- VoIP service was fairly clear
- Setup and configuration of call features was fairly easy to figure out, and documentation was available for areas that were not easy to understand
- Cost - the system was felt to be way overpriced for the feature-set it provided. For the cost of 10 support agents, I could engage with a full-blown VoIP UCaaS provider to support 20-30 users.
- The system was dependent on the Amazon Web Services system, which was prone to outages, and as it was outsourced by Freshworks to Amazon, resolution time did not have clear SLAs.
- Non-US support - any issues encountered with the system would go through international channels which decreased resolution time depending on when the development team was available.
- Call reliability was questionable - sometimes agents would have ringing devices that would have no one on the other end - other times calls would be dropped without explanation.
Freshcaller Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Freshcaller?
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Sprout||$0||per agent/per month|
|Blossom||$19||per agent/per month|
|Garden||$39||per agent/per month|
|Estate||$99||per agent/per month|
Sprout - $0 (UNLIMITED AGENTS + pay per min) Blossom - $19 (per agent/month paid yearly + pay per min) - $25 (per agent/month paid monthly + pay per min) Garden - $40 (per agent/month paid yearly + pay per min) - $49 (per agent/month paid monthly + pay per min)
Freshcaller Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshcaller Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada|