Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Easy to implement
- Easy to customize
- Mobile SDK is awesome
- Easy to talk with our clients and new clients
- Telegram integration
- Receive more information on some SDK methods
- Whatsapp integration could be easier to implement
- Integrates with Freshdesk FAQs you've already created.
- Integrates with canned responses you've already created.
- Has a similar user experience to Freshdesk.
- Inconsistent notifications - the chat notification works intermittently for agents. They don't always know they have a chat or that a customer responded.
- Does not work in Safari browser. When I discussed with their support, they said just use another browser.
- It is supposed to distribute chats based on ticket load, but it did not seem to do this fairly.
It is used by the customer service department. The best feature that we liked about Freshchat was that there was an FAQ section that was very close to the chat option. This would allow our customers to browse through the FAQs before they decide to reach out to our customer service agent. Additionally, we were able to setup business hours and configure a bot to capture user details (email & mobile) when our agent is away. The look was smooth and it was easy to setup on both web and app.
- Great Design
- Support for FAQs
- Compatible across apps and website
- Super easy to setup
- Setting business hours
- Smooth bot to capture user details
- Allow end-users to rate the response that they received and whether they were satisfied
- AI bot functionality was still under development when we started. It is not a very mature product yet. It would be great if this was added to ease our manpower.
- Reporting could be done much better and more in-depth
- Support for react native apps could be improved. It often gives issues.
1. Ease of use
2. Beautiful design
3. Customizations available
4. Ability to add FAQs
5. Simple AI bot
6. Setting business hours
7. Super easy to setup
8. Ability to capture customer ratings
9. View customer satisfaction score, etc.
10. Compatible across apps and website
Freshchat might be less appropriate when you want to use it for tracking customer tickets. In such cases, you could try Zendesk or Freshdesk.
Freshchat Scorecard Summary
Freshchat is a modern messaging software built for sales and customer engagement teams to talk to prospects and customers on the website, mobile app, or social pages. A leap from legacy live-chat, Freshchat helps businesses and its teams focus on a continuous and context-driven messaging experience.
According to the vendor, key benefits include the ability to:
Convert website visitors into leads with advanced event-targeting messaging
Automate lead capture, validate responses, and auto-upload leads into the CRM with bots
Send contextual messages with events timeline, messaging history, user information, and link to social profiles
Use SmartPlugs to pull data from external tools like order management systems or CRM apps
Onboard, retain, and re-engage users inside the product with in-app campaigns
Categorize conversations into topic based channels to keep messages continuous and accessible
Help from inside the messenger with an integrated FAQ section, search bar, and support in 30+ languages
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Freshchat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshchat Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese/Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|