Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer service software that enables businesses of all sizes to deliver stellar customer support. Freshdesk converts requests coming in via email, web, phone, chat, and social into tickets, and unifies ticket resolution across...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email support (60)8.989%
- Ticket creation and submission (61)8.989%
- Ticket response (61)8.888%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (60)8.787%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Freshdesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer service software that enables businesses of all sizes to deliver stellar customer support. Freshdesk converts requests coming in via email, web, phone, chat, and social into tickets, and unifies ticket resolution across channels. Additionally, Freshdesk lets the user automate workflows, provide self-service, manage SLAs, and measure metrics, to stay on top of customer support. Freshdesk also offers out-of-the-box features like an AI-powered support chatbot, predictive support capabilities, and field service management.
Freskdesk boasts over 50,000+ customers including Hugo Boss, Toshiba, Cisco, Honda, The Atlantic, Chargebee, Grofers, and PhonePe as Freshdesk users, to help them provide faster customer service.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: Forums
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Live help chat
- Supported: Phone support
- Supported: IVR
- Supported: Call scripting
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)|
We also find the Freshdesk API very useful for automating various support tasks such as automatic replies, private notes, filling in custom fields such as license keys and so on. Note: we have an old free plan which also includes API access; I believe the free plan no longer includes API access nowadays.
- Not complicated Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Ability to monitor tickets (Open, Resolved, On hold, etc.) and get the ticket's source.
- Ability to generate reports in terms of ticket trends, volume, etc. (in our case, we use the tags to identify issues).
- Set holidays, business hours, and out-of-business hours notification.
- Measure response time, average first response, and resolution time.