Only a very small subset of our staff use Freshsales, but it is used by sales representatives for the purposes of managing interactions with staff and prospects, as well as tracking ongoing and closed deals.
- Phone and Email integration
- Ability to fully customise the platform, fields, and workflows
- Value for money
- Automation ('workflows') need a bit of work. In comparison to other sales CRMs that automatically 'nudge' sales staff when a phone call or email hasn't been returned (for example), these nudges can be created as 'tasks' in Freshsales, but only by someone who knows what they're doing, setting explicit trigger and action rules that don't always cover all scenarios.
- Event tracking with Segment (or just with their JS library) is a little bit haphazard. I'm sure it works well for in-app actions, but if a user visits your website and interacts with you and you aren't using the Freshsales forms on your website, it can be hard to identify users and track website visits and actions etc.
- Learning curve– seems to be aimed at users with a bit more technical know-how; so might work well for SaaS sales teams or sales engineers, but not so much for users in other industries. Our non-technical staff have found it to be confusing.
- Mobile Application– works very well as a contact directory, retrieving a quick overview of interactions, and now you can place voice notes that sync with the web app; these features aren't necessarily critical to our field salespeople. A user will still need to 'come back to the office' to retrieve missed voicemails, update deals notes, as well as place calls from their VoIP number. Freshsales will forward calls to a mobile, but won't allow the sales staff to place calls from their mobile device using their VoIP numbers (or receive calls from these lines).
It is also great if your users have technical backgrounds, as the customisation and manual configuration of automation steps can be somewhat cumbersome.
It isn't great if you are not happy to use their webapp to replace your email client (It works well for sending and receiving emails, but if you switch back to Gmail and open a sent message it is marked as read by the recipient, so it is important to only stay within the Freshsales client for reviewing sent emails - at the time of writing).
For those who rely on outside sales teams, or want a solution that plays nice 'out of the box', I imagine you might find Freshsales to be a little difficult to use.
- Freshsales allows for comprehensive segregations of leads, accounts, and deals.
- Very good and responsive customer support.
- The interface can get complex and it is not very intuitive in the beginning in understanding the difference between leads and contacts and accounts.
- Trying to label your pipelines or do a customization for you dropdown views can be painful and if you accidentally delete it, there is no button to recover from it.
- It really helps with prospecting and closing deals
- It has a great UI, far way better than much of the CRMs on the market
- It has an awesome points system for leads qualification
- It has an integrated phone number that you can activate so you can log and record your calls directly to the CRM platform
- It's really easy to use and understand
- Sales campaign and workflows really make your life easier when following up on prospects/contacts
- It would be great if you could manage the system scores for leads qualifications (like when a lead interacts with your emails it adds a point when it might be a cold lead)
- Support help could respond a little faster when having problems (we were almost a week with a problem and the answers we got from them were every two days when it was something urgent)
Freshsales CRM Review: "Freshsales is A Phenomenal Choice For Lead And Prospect Database Management"
- Freshsales does predictive strength of a lead thing very well. By assigning each lead a score to how many times and in what ways they have been contacted I am able to see at one glance how hot or cold a lead is and where they are at in their buying process
- Fresh sales offers an on board dialer that is an effective tool to be able to do out bound dialing and to use as a way for your clients to get a hold of you!
- I really like how Freshsales comes at database management and how relational every aspect of the overall database it is.
- I think if the outbound phone tool was a true predictive dialer and allowed me to load a list of numbers and just tell it to go by hitting a button that would make my job easier.
- I wish that Freshsales was a little bit more intuitive with some aspects of their GUI.
- I think that Freshsales could use a lesson from the likes of Five9 or Call Fire when it comes to the types of reporting that it can execute.
Freshsales CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Freshsales CRM
Freshsales is a sales automation solution offering multi-platform capabilities including a native app for iPhone and iPad.
Included in the system is a one-click phone; no additional hardware or software is needed to use this feature. Users can send personalised bulk emails from the system, and then monitor who is opening those emails and clicking links. The inbox automatically prioritizes emails from contacts and leads that are waiting for a response.
Freshsales tracks the web pages that prospects are interacting with and then segments contacts based on their behavior. A lead scoring feature ranks leads based on that data and will prioritize those with a higher score over those that require nurturing. The 360 customer view offers full details about customers and prospects, including conversations, touch points, appointments, and tasks.
Freshsales integrates with Freshdesk for for companies that are looking for an integrated help desk solution. It also integrates with Segment event tracking and Google Calendar.
Freshsales CRM Screenshots
Freshsales CRM Integrations
Freshsales CRM Competitors
Freshsales CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshsales CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese|