Freshsales Reviews

Ellie Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Freshsales is better than the rest!

We have two use cases for Freshsales - we use it as a straightforward CRM for our sales team to manage our relationships with clients, and we also use the system as a way of maintaining our users. Our directors, sales team, telemarketers, and marketing teams all use Freshsales daily.
  • Separate leads from contacts - this ensures you build good pipelines.
  • Allows you to email marketing campaigns so you can do everything through one system.
  • The email limit is small - only 500 per user. This makes it challenging to run big campaigns.
  • It brings into the CRM any contact that is emailing your email address that is linked to the account.
Freshsales works well as a CRM system with an added utility such as email marketing and leads scoring. We did use the call system on fresh as well; however, this wasn’t the most cost-effective way to work. I would use fresh to grow sales, but I wouldn’t use fresh to purely run as an email system like mail chimp (until it’s more cost-effective to up email limits)
Read Ellie Wilkinson's full review
James E. Heyward CPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

Simple and efficient CRM

We use Freshsales CRM to manage leads that come in via telephone, web, and email. Also, we use it to keep track of sales opportunities to existing clients.
  • Freshsales is great for gathering and organizing detailed information of leads and contacts.
  • The software integrates well with other cloud applications.
  • The software is scalable.
  • Freshsales could do better if they made the focus more general rather then for software companies.
  • Expand the integrations to other software.
  • Continue to improve reporting.
The software is extremely strong for web-based sales and industries like event management

For industries like retail, may not benefit as much.
Read James E. Heyward CPA's full review
Josh Musson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2020

Freshsales is the only CRM I will ever use!!!

Freshsales is being used by our entire organization. It is the CRM that we currently use to keep track of our customers. We use it for everything, all the way from Email Marketing to attaining new customers through the phone. It is what the higher-ups in the organization use to monitor the employees and what they are doing with each of their prospects. It is integrated through everything that we do. It is a great product; I have come to really rely on it and love using it.
  • Organizing.
  • Attaining new clients.
  • Integration.
  • SMS bulk texting.
I think Freshsales is well suited for anything that has to do with prospects and updating current people you are talking to. It is particularly well-liked by the upper management and viewing what each of the employees is doing each day to make sure they are updating and working on each prospect correctly. It also is great to see the complete funnel of when this person has been reached out to by what employee. Whether it is by email or phone, you basically get a full list of every time someone has talked to this person.
I would say that it isn't appropriate for a communication tool within the organization. That is one thing that I think they could do better, is have a box where everybody could talk to each other.
Read Josh Musson's full review
Ignacio Cruz | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Great outbound sales CRM

As an organization we use Freshsales CRM for our outbound and inbound sales. We actually use the blossom plan. We have a business that depends on prospecting for new leads and this platform is perfect for that. It let's you create sales campaigns for prospecting with different stages and actions within the platform. Then you can qualify the leads as you wish with custom variables and have workflows that work depending the value of this variables. It also has a phone feature where you can call within the platform and record the conversation. And for the inbound sales it let's you capture leads with web forms and qualify them.
  • Prospecting.
  • Sales campaigns and bulk emails.
  • Qualifying leads.
  • Deals funnels.
  • User experience.
  • Workflows.
  • Linking accounts with leads.
Freshsales CRM is well suited for organizations that rely mainly of outbound sales and need a great team dedicated to sales development. Managing territories and ownership within accounts, leads, contacts and deals. Managing funnels of different products within a same organization. Managing sales campaigns and receiving web forms from landing pages.
Read Ignacio Cruz's full review
Marcelo Araujo | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

Freshsales is the best way to manage leads and more

Freshsales helps us a lot with customer comunication. It is very easy to control information about leads, deals and more. And the pipelines help us to see where the customers are on their journey. Also we use the email marketing function in Freshsales. Email marketing gives us better results with our existing customers.
  • Email marketing.
  • Control of leads.
  • For the beginners, it can be a little confusing.
  • API could be better.
Freshsales is appropriate if you want to improve your relationship with your customers. It can help you with new customers and existent customers. The Freshsales functions are easy to understand, but if it is your first time with this tool, it can be little confusing because there are a lot of stages of a customer conversation.

The API could be better because sometimes it does not work with basic authentication, for example. The SDK could be better because there are some functions that do not work as expected, like CTI.
Read Marcelo Araujo's full review
Rudy Veve | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Freshsales is A Phenomenal Choice For Lead And Prospect Database Management

Freshsales is being used by my company as a single point of contact for all of our lead and prospect database. We use it to warehouse all of our client and account information and is the tool that we use for all of our calling out for lead and prospect generation. I am able to follow the lead from the initial point of contact through out the entire lead and sales cycle and then once they are a client I can use Freshsales to do all reordering and account management. Along with the mobile application on my mobile devices Freshsales has to be one of the most extensible and robust sales tools that I have used since Salesforce!
  • Freshsales does predictive strength of a lead thing very well. By assigning each lead a score to how many times and in what ways they have been contacted I am able to see at one glance how hot or cold a lead is and where they are at in their buying process
  • Fresh sales offers an on board dialer that is an effective tool to be able to do out bound dialing and to use as a way for your clients to get a hold of you!
  • I really like how Freshsales comes at database management and how relational every aspect of the overall database it is.
  • I think if the outbound phone tool was a true predictive dialer and allowed me to load a list of numbers and just tell it to go by hitting a button that would make my job easier.
  • I wish that Freshsales was a little bit more intuitive with some aspects of their GUI.
  • I think that Freshsales could use a lesson from the likes of Five9 or Call Fire when it comes to the types of reporting that it can execute.
I think that Freshsales is well suited for a smaller company or a medium to larger company that has remote agents. I think that Freshsales is not as well suited for a company that has to do a lot of out bound dialing.
Read Rudy Veve's full review
Dan Styklunas | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2019

A great choice for small and growing businesses.

I am using Freshsales as my CRM for my marketing agency. It is where I store all of my leads, contacts, and account data, progress on deals, and email communications. It keeps me organized and centralizes my sales data.
  • It has a comprehensive set of tools and gives me options for how I interact with prospects and clients.
  • It syncs both ways with email, which is a big timesaver.
  • It is easy to set up, and support has been very helpful.
  • If anything, there may be too many options. I love the features but sometimes it can be a challenge to work quickly.
  • I would like to see more flexibility in what fields I choose to use at the contact and lead level.
  • I would like to see more room to add research and notes on accounts. But it works well in the current version.
I think it offers a lot of value for a small or medium-sized business. It can probably work well for an enterprise too, but I don't know how well it would scale in that context. I can say that it has never gone down on me or been unavailable, so the performance has been great. I do like how I can send and reply to emails right inside the program without having to switch back to other applications. The reporting is straightforward and works well with minimal setup. Very useful.
Read Dan Styklunas's full review
Jeffin Idiculla | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2019

Freshsales Review

Freshsales is been used for monitoring the sales and followup activities in our organization. The main department that uses fresh sales is our sales team and marketing team. Freashsales has helped us to automate a lot of processes like lead distribution, auto task creation followup and backup. It has a very userfriendly design and has a great Customer Support Team.
  • It's very easy to use.
  • Very adaptable to our costume needs.
  • Great Customer Support.
  • Hyper linking in notes is not available.
  • Basic template in sale marketing should be available.
  • Lead Score Customization should be available fully from garden plan.
They have a lot of integration and their API are available publically so fresh sales is very easily adaptable to our tools.
Read Jeffin Idiculla's full review
Josette Skilling | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Freshsales makes it easy to manage our business!

We use this in integration with our Freshdesk implementation. All of our tickets for our clients show up in their account which is very helpful to us when salespeople are looking at what is happening in their client's organization.
  • It's easy to use and all of the information is in one place.
  • We can customize the look of the different parts of the screen easily.
  • The reports are excellent.
  • The related context is not particularly useful.
It's a great overall solution for anyone who wants an easy to implement, easy to use solution. The sales campaigns are easy to set up and the workflows are just as easy. The visual screen is a joy to work with. Having customized and implemented Salesforce before, this is so much easier and has all of the same functionality. And the support is quite good!
Read Josette Skilling's full review
Lavanya Chandrasekharan | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Organized and easy to use

We have been using Freshsales along with Freshdesk and across the organization. Freshsales has helped us in keeping our contacts/leads organized and well maintained. The UI is very simple and not complex at all. Checking the lead status, adding tasks for the team are our personal favorites and continues to be!
  • Intuitive UI.
  • Tasks
  • Lead stages.
  • Should be able to format notes/add links in Notes.
  • Can have reminders of a task or a particular activity/follow up.
  • Can't really rely to understand if the lead is an actual cold lead through the Lead scores.
Irrespective of the team size, Freshsales can be used by all teams. It has a lot of cool integrations which we are looking at now. The UI is very easy with just the right amount of menus. A suggestion would be uploading a file and adding links in the notes(for instance of customer interactions).
Read Lavanya Chandrasekharan's full review
Steven Duran | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Perfect cloud-based CRM if you're just getting started.

We currently use Freshsales to handle our wholesale and resale accounts. It's been a huge upgrade to manage our customer database in a cloud CRM solution and Freshsales has been really simple to learn and implement for our team. It's also helpful to implement Freshcaller which integrates nicely into Freshsales.
  • It has a really simple UX and UI.
  • It integrates really well with our softphone solution (Freshcaller).
  • The process of converting leads into customers has been really important to our database management and growth as a department.
  • Needs more robust prospecting features via email.
  • The integrations with outside email providers, such as Mailchimp, could be a bit more intelligent.
  • I would like to see a cleaner handoff between Freshdesk and Freshsales as far as management of customer data is concerned.
If you are an online-based business, this is a perfect CRM solution to start with. It's really cost-effective, simple to implement, and they have excellent support documentation to help you run your business and optimize your sales pipeline and database. If I was starting a new business tomorrow, I would be hard-pressed to find something better than Freshsales at this point.
Read Steven Duran's full review
Jamie Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Freshsales is easy to use and has lots of features!

Freshsales is used as our sales CRM and also to manage our reader and visitor data across the whole business. We now have a system that pulls together and filters our data as and when we need to.
  • Ease of use.
  • Filtering of our data.
  • Reports
  • The way you purchase email credits is the only con in my opinion.
We have used the service for our Sales team as well as to manage our data.
Read Jamie Wilkinson's full review
Ankit Thakrar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Freshsales is the best CRM out there for SMBs

Having used Freshdesk in my previous organization, I had to try Freshsales while looking for a CRM at my new job. And in just 2 days I had made a soft decision to go with it. I tried Copper and AgileCRM as well but Freshsales beats them hands down both in terms of features and pricing.

Currently, I have been using it for 3 months and it totally fits the bill. What I really like about Freshsales is the integration with the Google suite of products. It feels like an extension of our Gmail.

There are certain features that are not up to the mark, but having used 3 products (Freshdesk, FreshSales & FreshMarketer) from the Freshworks portfolio, I am confident they will fix them in the coming months.
  • Easy To Use - Very intuitive and modern UI.
  • Great Customer Support - Every page on the CRM has support articles that are recommended via their chat widget which are immensely helpful. If the articles do not cut it, then the customer support agent is available in 5 to 10 mins via chat. Other channels like email and call are always there but never reached a stage where I had to email or call them. Chat always did the trick.
  • Comprehensive Feature Set - I am on the Garden plan it does what we need as an SMB and more.
  • Value for Money - The same feature set would be offered at a higher plan by the competitor.
  • Lead Score Calculation - This is unintuitive right now. This needs to be clarified on how one can reliably set up this metric.
  • Tracking open clicks if there are multiple links in the email body. Currently, it only says the lead clicked on a link. But if you have multiple links then you would want to know which link.
  • This is maybe too much to ask, but the ability to adjust the Row height and column width to see maximum content in one window. Something like a compact view that Gmail offers.
  • Chrome Plugin - We can create a lead but we cannot edit the lead details from the plugin. It would be helpful if we can edit the lead details from the plugin.
  • Tracking is possible only if the email is sent from with the CRM. It should also take place if sent from Gmail inbox.
It meets the core needs almost perfectly - Journey from creating a lead to closing the opportunity.

Lead Management - 10/10
Contacts Management - 10/10
Account Management - 8/10 ( Currently if I create any notes or attach a file to a Deal/Opportunity it does not reflect in the Account page, which I feel should be visible).
Deal Management - 10/10

Task Management - 7/10 (The task view is a little restrictive, can be improved).
Read Ankit Thakrar's full review
Ron Davidson IV | TrustRadius Reviewer

Freshsales is Great!

We use it for all CRM work. It keeps our sales process organized, efficient, and moving forward.
  • User experience.
  • Reporting.
  • Lead organization.
  • Additional reporting.
  • Dashboard features.
  • More integrations.
Small to medium-sized sales teams looking to actively prospect, sell to, and close deals.
Read Ron Davidson IV's full review
Cristina Tulumb | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2019

Freshsales -- A user-friendly, versatile, and affordable CRM solution

Miaa Guard is a Belgian IT company which develops unique APIs to manage and control access for millions of consumers and professionals out there. We are using the FreshWorks suite, which also includes FreshSales, which is widely being used by most of our employees (sales, marketing, customer service, etc). It helps a lot with streamlining account management and sales activities in our organization.
  • Flexibility. It offers us an out of the box solution, but we can also customize it the way we find most suitable.
  • User Friendliness. The UI is accessible and easy to assimilate. There are plenty of advanced features available, which makes the platform suitable for both small, medium, and large enterprises.
  • Quick Reports. Good out of the box reports and customizable data queries.
  • They could work on making integration easier between FreshSales and other FreshWorks products and/or other systems.
  • Allowing the possibility to render customer scores and weights.
Freshsales is very handy for tracking leads, customer contacts, and account information on the overall.
Read Cristina Tulumb's full review
Michael Brennan | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 07, 2019

Able to replace Salesforce for a startup.

Freshsales is an excellent customer relations management suite aimed at smaller enterprises that do not need a sophisticated (expensive) CRM system. We had implemented it in the stage when we were too big for no CRM but too early for a big system with the requirements for resources. Freshsales CRM helps to achieve goals without going through the lengthy customization process first. It took less than a week to set everything up, and we were ready to go. The interface is intuitive and lets us organize fairly complex projects with ease. Overall, the experience with FreshSales has been much better than expected.
  • Freshsales API added into Freshdesk synchronizes the data across the two platforms.
  • The integrations work really well: calendars, contact, and emails in Google and Office 365 are automatically synchronized both ways.
  • Good email templates for easy scheduling of email marketing campaigns.
  • Fair pricing options.
  • Prompt and efficient support team.
  • The reminders are not detailed enough, for example, it is not possible to set up a notification when the lead has not responded for a set amount of time.
  • The more advances workflows are possible only with the help of third-party tools (Zapier).
  • It takes time to list through several pages of data.
It would be best suited for a smaller company (startup or a family-owned business) that needs to manage its relationships with users and the business opportunities in a simple but effective way. Also, great for teams that work from different locations; the data is elegantly synchronized for all involved users. It is not suitable for those companies that need (and can justify the costs and resources involved) all the bells and whistles of the CRM.
Read Michael Brennan's full review
Aaron Krall | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2019

Exactly what I needed to keep track of leads

I've been using the Freshsales suite for about a year now. What an amazing tool. They've somehow been able to combine everything I need in one place and still make it simple and easy to use. Not only that, the customization! It took me a bit to get it the way I wanted it, but now that it's there it's amazing. Not only can I keep track of all my leads, but I can also see if they visited pages on my site which increases their lead "hotness" so I can reach out to hotter leads. It lets me email leads right from the dashboard as well, and even schedule emails to go out if someone needs a follow up in a specific amount of time which is a lifesaver because I never remember to follow up. The sales engagement is SO helpful. Being able to track whether or not they opened the email and follow up if they haven't (or have) is also great. Support is great, there is always someone there to answer my Qs (and I have a lot of them). And all of their tools work together so I can keep track of emails, chats, etc. Really impressed with this tool.

• Suite of tools that work together
  • Customizable
  • Flexible, but not hard to learn
  • Bit of a learning curve.
Freshsales is great if you have high lead flow and multiple funnels you need to keep track of. It's great at automating a lot of the follow-up and engagement. If you're a one-man-band or don't have high lead flow this might be a bit overkill for you.
Read Aaron Krall's full review
Jithin TK | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2019

User-friendly

Freshsales is used to automate the process flow of students coming in the system by either call, chat, email or any other medium like facebook or other social media platforms. It is used across the whole organization. It gives us real-time data which helps us with analytics. It solves all the problem of tracking data.
  • Data management
  • Monitoring
  • Time to learn
Freshsales is well suited when we have to monitor the team's performance or segregate data.
Read Jithin TK's full review
Ch Avinash | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2019

Freshsales -- the Best CRM tool

We have been using Freshsales in managing our sales cycle (from generating lead to Closure of a lead). As a sales team, we are using this tool.
  • It's an organized way of maintaining deals and ease to use.
  • It has good customer relationship management.
  • Creating campaigns and sending bulk emails-- the best part is tracking emails.
  • Executing campaigns.
  • Showcase the e-mail templates better.
Freshsales is the best solution for managing sales activities.
Read Ch Avinash's full review
Maysa Rodrigues | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2019

The most complete CRM

I've been using Freshsales for a year and we use the Freshsales for prospecting, qualifying, e-mail campaigns and organize our leads.
For me is one of the most complete CRMs you will find in the market. Is easy to use it and to learn how to use by ourselves.
  • Prospecting
  • Lead qualifying
  • Mail traking
  • There is no way to filter leads by country, we can only do by continent.
E-mail tracking, click-rate, campaign success rates. I don't remember any features that weren't well suited for something.
Read Maysa Rodrigues's full review
STEVEN BLANCO | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2019

Freshsales review

We use Freshsales to manage sales leads.
  • It's easy to use.
  • It has a nice interface.
  • It's 100% cloud-based, and can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
  • It's a little slow sometimes (which could have been due to my internet speed).
  • The customer service reps can be a little difficult to understand.
Used for managing sales leads, keeping track of all correspondence, and scheduling future correspondence.
Read STEVEN BLANCO's full review
Mahendra Bhavani | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2019

Easy to use and effective

Sales CRM was a new thing for us as we were used to traditional book keeping. Freshsales changed the way we managed sales and approached our clients. Now we are more comfortable and confident in predicting sales and setting targets for various campaigns.
  • Lead scoring.
  • Highlighting rotten deals.
  • Mobile application and notifications.
  • Freshsales integration with FreshCaller and Gmail.
  • Setting follow up time and date.
  • Reporting could be better.
  • Desktop application would be a huge help.
Freshsales is best suited if you are a beginner in sales and marketing.
Read Mahendra Bhavani's full review
July 02, 2019

Fresh with Date Issue and Unreliability

We use FreshSales as our CRM for the sales and customer success teams. We've also used it for basic email campaigns (1:many) updates and product marketing.
  • User friendly interface
  • Flexibility to add new fields to user records
  • Affordable
  • Persistent and pervasive down time
  • Lack of scalable integrations with data source (e.g., their Segment integration is barely functional and they won't improve it)
  • Slow and unhelpful customer service
  • Account management doesn't understand our business or what we're trying to accomplish
  • Email campaign feature is barely functional and only allows you to have 10 campaigns, even with the most expensive plan
  • Lead and contact records have gone missing and FreshSales is unable to recover data
If you're looking for an extremely cheap, bare-bones CRM that will house a few hundred contacts that you manually enter, FreshSales is probably a fine solution for you. If you're running a sales or customer success team with any sort of scale or sophistication, this system will be unable to support your needs. I used to be an advocate of FreshSales as a good starter CRM, but due to all of their issues with downtime and bugs - and the fact that they deleted over half of our user data (20,000+ records) - I would strongly recommend that you avoid this company and spend a little extra to get something reliable.
August 29, 2019

My experience with Freshsales

Freshsales is being used for lead management and creating and managing deals apart from other sales activities. It also helps us in running campaigns. It can be used effectively to keep track of open, click and bounce rates which is extremely vital to our next course of action. The ability to set rules to keep the leads engaged by means of the lead score is my personal favorite feature. Scheduling emails by setting rules is simple. In terms of product support, they have been really good as they make sure to send us relevant webinars to help us better after an expert answers our questions.
  • Monitoring emails. I have a great need to understand the lead activity in order to make the next and most appropriate move.
  • Running automated email campaigns. I can set some rules and Freshsales will send a bulk/targetted communication. This saves me time, effort and more importantly allows me to reach leads at the right time.
  • Managing leads and prioritizing leads. Setting a lead score helps me allot my time more productively.
  • The mobile app could be better.
  • Very rarely email templates freeze but they do recover quickly.
Freshsales is well suited for anyone dealing with a large number of accounts and contacts. If that applies to you, then Freshsales can be a very powerful tool. It is also well-suited to anyone who wants to automate the process by setting rules, as well as anyone needing help with managing sales pipelines. Anyone wanting to use it more on mobile would not find it to be very useable.
July 31, 2019

Freshsales - Lifeline of a salesperson

Being a salesperson Freshsales is our lifeline. It helps us keeping track of leads, customers, and deals. We run regular follow up campaigns for customers. Sending emails, keeping track of emails that are read or unread. Calling customers directly from Freshsales and recording the call for future reference.
  • Lead Management: We have integrated our application with freshsales so that when a customer creates an account in our system it automatically creates a lead in Freshsales. Then we can follow up with the customer, call the customer and the complete customer lifecycle.
  • Functionality to customize and add integrations.
  • Assigning tasks/leads to different salesperson.
  • Speed - At time it takes time to load.
  • Mobile app needs to be improved, notifications get delayed , its not user friendly unlike web app.
  • If SMS could be sent it would be great.
The best part about Freshsales is that we customize the application and add different custom fields.
The other best part is lead scoring. I just love this feature it tells you which is the hottest lead and which one is a cold lead. It helps to streamline our process and focus on customers who are active and responsive.

Customer data management / contact management (40)
Workflow management (39)
Territory management (32)
Opportunity management (34)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (39)
Interaction tracking (40)
Channel / partner relationship management (31)
Lead management (37)
Pipeline visualization (39)
Customizable reports (33)
Custom fields (37)
Custom objects (30)
API for custom integration (29)
6.3
Single sign-on capability (30)
Role-based user permissions (34)
Mobile access (36)
6.1

About Freshsales

Freshsales is an all-in-one sales CRM software with features like built-in phone and email, lead scoring, visual sales pipeline, reports and dashboards, automations, and mobile apps, ensuring that sales reps do not have to juggle between multiple tools to get the job done. According to the vendor, Freshsales is extremely easy to use, and has an intuitive UI means translating to minimal on-boarding time for sales reps.

Freshsales comes with auto-profile enrichment and activity tracking which helps sales reps get a 360-degree view of their leads. The vendor promises that the AI-based lead scoring feature helps sales reps understand and prioritize their leads better. Freshsales also enables sales reps to get a more holistic view of their sales pipeline with the visual sales pipeline. The drag and drop UI makes it easy to move deals between stages and even mark them as won or lost. The visual sales reports and dashboards make it easy to accurately forecast your business. The sales campaigns feature in Freshsales allows users to create, send, and track outbound email campaigns without having to rely on external software.

Freshsales Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Does not have featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Has featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Has featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Freshsales Screenshots

Freshsales Integrations

Freshdesk, Segment, Freshchat, Freshcaller, Mailchimp, Zapier, PieSync, Xero, Google, Freshconnect, QuickBooks

Freshsales Competitors

Pipedrive, Insightly, Salesforce

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
SPROUT$0/user/month
BLOSSOM$12/user/month
GARDEN$25/user/month
ESTATE$49/user/month
Forest$79/user/month

21-day FREE trial. No credit card required. Free to get started, affordable as you grow

Freshsales Support Options