Freshsales Reviews

Ellie Wilkinson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have two use cases for Freshsales - we use it as a straightforward CRM for our sales team to manage our relationships with clients, and we also use the system as a way of maintaining our users. Our directors, sales team, telemarketers, and marketing teams all use Freshsales daily.
Read Ellie Wilkinson's full review
Josh Musson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is being used by our entire organization. It is the CRM that we currently use to keep track of our customers. We use it for everything, all the way from Email Marketing to attaining new customers through the phone. It is what the higher-ups in the organization use to monitor the employees and what they are doing with each of their prospects. It is integrated through everything that we do. It is a great product; I have come to really rely on it and love using it.
Read Josh Musson's full review
Ignacio Cruz | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Great outbound sales CRM

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As an organization we use Freshsales CRM for our outbound and inbound sales. We actually use the blossom plan. We have a business that depends on prospecting for new leads and this platform is perfect for that. It let's you create sales campaigns for prospecting with different stages and actions within the platform. Then you can qualify the leads as you wish with custom variables and have workflows that work depending the value of this variables. It also has a phone feature where you can call within the platform and record the conversation. And for the inbound sales it let's you capture leads with web forms and qualify them.
Read Ignacio Cruz's full review
Rudy Veve | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is being used by my company as a single point of contact for all of our lead and prospect database. We use it to warehouse all of our client and account information and is the tool that we use for all of our calling out for lead and prospect generation. I am able to follow the lead from the initial point of contact through out the entire lead and sales cycle and then once they are a client I can use Freshsales to do all reordering and account management. Along with the mobile application on my mobile devices Freshsales has to be one of the most extensible and robust sales tools that I have used since Salesforce!
Read Rudy Veve's full review
Marcelo Araujo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales helps us a lot with customer comunication. It is very easy to control information about leads, deals and more. And the pipelines help us to see where the customers are on their journey. Also we use the email marketing function in Freshsales. Email marketing gives us better results with our existing customers.
Read Marcelo Araujo's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is being used for lead management and creating and managing deals apart from other sales activities. It also helps us in running campaigns. It can be used effectively to keep track of open, click and bounce rates which is extremely vital to our next course of action. The ability to set rules to keep the leads engaged by means of the lead score is my personal favorite feature. Scheduling emails by setting rules is simple. In terms of product support, they have been really good as they make sure to send us relevant webinars to help us better after an expert answers our questions.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I used Freshsales as a VOIP service provider. For the last 5 months, this service was not provided, there were system errors on their platform which none of the 8 people that I talked to knew how to fix. The only solution was provided was to forward the problem to another co-worker. I lost several thousands of dollars of business, time wasted trying to sort it out, and further expenses as they kept charging my business. When asked to refund my account balance, they instructed me that they do not issue refunds - at all.
Jeffin Idiculla | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2019

Freshsales Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is been used for monitoring the sales and followup activities in our organization. The main department that uses fresh sales is our sales team and marketing team. Freashsales has helped us to automate a lot of processes like lead distribution, auto task creation followup and backup. It has a very userfriendly design and has a great Customer Support Team.
Read Jeffin Idiculla's full review
Josette Skilling | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use this in integration with our Freshdesk implementation. All of our tickets for our clients show up in their account which is very helpful to us when salespeople are looking at what is happening in their client's organization.
Read Josette Skilling's full review
Lavanya Chandrasekharan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have been using Freshsales along with Freshdesk and across the organization. Freshsales has helped us in keeping our contacts/leads organized and well maintained. The UI is very simple and not complex at all. Checking the lead status, adding tasks for the team are our personal favorites and continues to be!
Read Lavanya Chandrasekharan's full review
Steven Duran | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Freshsales to handle our wholesale and resale accounts. It's been a huge upgrade to manage our customer database in a cloud CRM solution and Freshsales has been really simple to learn and implement for our team. It's also helpful to implement Freshcaller which integrates nicely into Freshsales.
Read Steven Duran's full review
Ankit Thakrar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Having used Freshdesk in my previous organization, I had to try Freshsales while looking for a CRM at my new job. And in just 2 days I had made a soft decision to go with it. I tried Copper and AgileCRM as well but Freshsales beats them hands down both in terms of features and pricing.

Currently, I have been using it for 3 months and it totally fits the bill. What I really like about Freshsales is the integration with the Google suite of products. It feels like an extension of our Gmail.

There are certain features that are not up to the mark, but having used 3 products (Freshdesk, FreshSales & FreshMarketer) from the Freshworks portfolio, I am confident they will fix them in the coming months.
Read Ankit Thakrar's full review
Cristina Tulumb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Miaa Guard is a Belgian IT company which develops unique APIs to manage and control access for millions of consumers and professionals out there. We are using the FreshWorks suite, which also includes FreshSales, which is widely being used by most of our employees (sales, marketing, customer service, etc). It helps a lot with streamlining account management and sales activities in our organization.
Read Cristina Tulumb's full review
Michael Brennan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is an excellent customer relations management suite aimed at smaller enterprises that do not need a sophisticated (expensive) CRM system. We had implemented it in the stage when we were too big for no CRM but too early for a big system with the requirements for resources. Freshsales CRM helps to achieve goals without going through the lengthy customization process first. It took less than a week to set everything up, and we were ready to go. The interface is intuitive and lets us organize fairly complex projects with ease. Overall, the experience with FreshSales has been much better than expected.
Read Michael Brennan's full review
Aaron Krall | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've been using the Freshsales suite for about a year now. What an amazing tool. They've somehow been able to combine everything I need in one place and still make it simple and easy to use. Not only that, the customization! It took me a bit to get it the way I wanted it, but now that it's there it's amazing. Not only can I keep track of all my leads, but I can also see if they visited pages on my site which increases their lead "hotness" so I can reach out to hotter leads. It lets me email leads right from the dashboard as well, and even schedule emails to go out if someone needs a follow up in a specific amount of time which is a lifesaver because I never remember to follow up. The sales engagement is SO helpful. Being able to track whether or not they opened the email and follow up if they haven't (or have) is also great. Support is great, there is always someone there to answer my Qs (and I have a lot of them). And all of their tools work together so I can keep track of emails, chats, etc. Really impressed with this tool.

Read Aaron Krall's full review
Jithin TK | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2019

User-friendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Freshsales is used to automate the process flow of students coming in the system by either call, chat, email or any other medium like facebook or other social media platforms. It is used across the whole organization. It gives us real-time data which helps us with analytics. It solves all the problem of tracking data.
Read Jithin TK's full review
Ch Avinash | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have been using Freshsales in managing our sales cycle (from generating lead to Closure of a lead). As a sales team, we are using this tool.
Read Ch Avinash's full review
Maysa Rodrigues | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've been using Freshsales for a year and we use the Freshsales for prospecting, qualifying, e-mail campaigns and organize our leads.
For me is one of the most complete CRMs you will find in the market. Is easy to use it and to learn how to use by ourselves.
Read Maysa Rodrigues's full review
Mahendra Bhavani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sales CRM was a new thing for us as we were used to traditional book keeping. Freshsales changed the way we managed sales and approached our clients. Now we are more comfortable and confident in predicting sales and setting targets for various campaigns.
Read Mahendra Bhavani's full review

Customer data management / contact management (40)
Workflow management (39)
Territory management (32)
Opportunity management (34)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (39)
Interaction tracking (40)
Channel / partner relationship management (31)
Lead management (37)
Pipeline visualization (39)
Customizable reports (33)
Custom fields (37)
Custom objects (30)
API for custom integration (29)
6.3
Single sign-on capability (30)
Role-based user permissions (34)
Mobile access (36)
6.2

About Freshsales

Freshsales is an all-in-one sales CRM software with features like built-in phone and email, lead scoring, visual sales pipeline, reports and dashboards, automations, and mobile apps, ensuring that sales reps do not have to juggle between multiple tools to get the job done. According to the vendor, Freshsales is extremely easy to use, and has an intuitive UI means translating to minimal on-boarding time for sales reps.

Freshsales comes with auto-profile enrichment and activity tracking which helps sales reps get a 360-degree view of their leads. The vendor promises that the AI-based lead scoring feature helps sales reps understand and prioritize their leads better. Freshsales also enables sales reps to get a more holistic view of their sales pipeline with the visual sales pipeline. The drag and drop UI makes it easy to move deals between stages and even mark them as won or lost. The visual sales reports and dashboards make it easy to accurately forecast your business. The sales campaigns feature in Freshsales allows users to create, send, and track outbound email campaigns without having to rely on external software.

Freshsales Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Does not have featureContract management
Does not have featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureForecasting
Has featurePipeline visualization
Has featureCustomizable reports
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Does not have featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Has featureSingle sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
Does not have featureSocial data
Does not have featureSocial engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
Does not have featureMarketing automation
Does not have featureCompensation management
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Freshsales Screenshots

Freshsales Integrations

Freshdesk, Segment, Freshchat, Freshcaller, Mailchimp, Zapier, PieSync, Xero, Google, Freshconnect, QuickBooks

Freshsales Competitors

Pipedrive, Insightly, Salesforce

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
SPROUT$0/user/month
BLOSSOM$12/user/month
GARDEN$25/user/month
ESTATE$49/user/month
Forest$79/user/month

21-day FREE trial. No credit card required. Free to get started, affordable as you grow

Freshsales Support Options