Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (69)9.090%
- Self-service tools (65)8.383%
- ITSM reports and dashboards (57)8.181%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (59)8.181%
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshservice is a cloud-based service desk and IT service management (ITSM) solution that currently serves more than 40000 SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers worldwide.
Freshservice is designed, using ITIL best practice, to help IT organizations to focus on what’s most important – exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting their service desk and ITSM needs, these customers choose Freshservice based on ease to use, speed of setup, customer service, and affordability.
Freshservice has an intuitive UI, is effortlessly configurable and customisable to meet customers’ exact requirements, and is easily integrated with other business and IT systems. Native integrations with a number of popular cloud services such as Google Apps, Dropbox, AWS, and Bomgar also speed up deployment and reach.
Freshservice is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk Customer Support Software, Freshsales CRM Software etc. – with more than 150000 businesses worldwide, including Cisco, Honda, 3M, The Atlantic, and QuizUp.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Service Catalog
- Supported: Advanced Enterprise Reporting
- Supported: CMDB
- Supported: Knowledge Management
- Supported: Self-Service Portal
- Supported: Relationship Mapping
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese|
Jira Service Management
ServiceNow IT Service Management
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
SolarWinds Service Desk
Zendesk Support Suite
ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Reduce MTTR
- Increase agent productivity
- Increase user acceptation
- Faster responses to users according to established SLAs.
- Measure the quantity of requests being handled by IT department.
- Help prioritize tickets.
- Increased Agent Productivity
- Ability to meet SLA's
- speeds up agent ticket handling
- excellent reporting
- unified change and incident and problem management
- User satisfaction has raised raised 40%
- agent productivity has also raised
- effectivenes of Helpdesk has raised
- Higher SLAs
- Agent productivity
- Problem management
- Asset tracking
- Helpdesk is much more efficient; our agents are so much more productive.
- Happier end users!
- Happier associates!
- Increased productivity
- Reduction in end user Down-time resulting in Higher user productivity
- Identify major organizational issues based on tickets logged to identify problems
- Allows our technicians to prioritize their workday.
- Allows management to see the workload to determine if we need additional staffing
- Made reporting issues simple for the end user
- Helps to increase tracking on repeat issues and analyze trends
- One centralized location to manage assets and know what is currently deployed and who owns the device
- From a budgetary perspective it does not break the bank!
- We didn't have service level agreements until we implemented fresh service. This has improved our overall performance.
- Positive reinforcement through agent reviews has inspired my staff to become better. Entrance
- Seamless organization
- Tracking and Reporting abilities
- increased agent productivity
- higher service level agreements
- increased customer satisfaction
- reduced amount of ticket (self-service)
- Much better understanding of change success factors
- Increased service availability
- much more time saving automation
- Freshservice costs less than our previous support tool
- Because Freshservice offers a lot of options OOB, we now do things we never did before, like asset management or proper authorization
- Freshservice helps IT to get to a higher level
- Increased the number of tickets we resolve using automation by 15%
- Increased agent productivity for sure
- Due to FreshService, we got other departments using FreshDesk
- It's mainly just helped our IT team get organized with requests
- For APIs to run we need to assign a full agent license at $100 per month.
- Lowered resolution and first time by half.
- We did not have to hire another helpdesk employee so our ROI was within the first year.
- Having a repository for solutions article allows technicians to resolve tickets faster and help users resolve their own issues.
- Positive because of smooth service delivery.
- Continuous and non-disruptive operations.
- Ticket logging.
- Asset management.
- By far its provided visibility of that the IT team does, to whom and on what.
- streamlined workflow for tickets
- better productivity for people responding to tickets
- It allowed us to balance workload amongst technicians.
- Technicians are spending less time resolving issues with the help of solution articles.
- Reporting on SLAs and technician productivity to leadership.
- Quicker employee onboarding and termination along with better accuracy.
- Response time to end user is increasingly faster.
- Able to add additional support to one ticket
- Centralized tool, instead of multiple tools saving cost.
- Increased agent productivity
- reduced resolve times
- improved customer relations