Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (69)9.090%
- Self-service tools (65)8.383%
- ITSM reports and dashboards (57)8.181%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (59)8.181%
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Freshservice is a cloud-based service desk and IT service management (ITSM) solution that currently serves more than 40000 SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers worldwide.
Freshservice is designed, using ITIL best practice, to help IT organizations to focus on what’s most important – exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting their service desk and ITSM needs, these customers choose Freshservice based on ease to use, speed of setup, customer service, and affordability.
Freshservice has an intuitive UI, is effortlessly configurable and customisable to meet customers’ exact requirements, and is easily integrated with other business and IT systems. Native integrations with a number of popular cloud services such as Google Apps, Dropbox, AWS, and Bomgar also speed up deployment and reach.
Freshservice is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk Customer Support Software, Freshsales CRM Software etc. – with more than 150000 businesses worldwide, including Cisco, Honda, 3M, The Atlantic, and QuizUp.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Service Catalog
- Supported: Advanced Enterprise Reporting
- Supported: CMDB
- Supported: Knowledge Management
- Supported: Self-Service Portal
- Supported: Relationship Mapping
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese|