We are using Natero to keep track of our customers and make sure that we are staying ahead of any clients that will churn. It is being used by the customer success managers in our company, and we have view licenses for our sales team that is dealing with upsells in our organization.
- Reporting and dashboards. We like they started out as a BI tool.
- Health Scores are flexible.
- Make set up more self-service. We are changing a lot of systems, and it was challenging to have to coordinate every item with Natero.
- Automatically triggered emails based on certain usage.
- Natero does an excellent job of reporting and having a lot of the data available. They don't do as well when you want to track specific metrics such as ARR. (Everything in the application is currently based in MRR)
- Natero has done an excellent job for our smaller organization. I am not sure how it would work with a larger organization.