Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Moving interviews through each stage. It helps keep you stay organized and no one falls through the cracks.
- Communicating with people through the Freshteam email is easy and again it helps guide interviews through the process. It also reminds you to follow up with people when they will not move forward to the next stage.
- The hiring manager can log in and see the progress and notes at all times. You can also load your different interview questions in so the entire hiring committee can have everything in one place.
- UI intuitive
- Task management
- Document signing
- Staying organized
- document storage
- Smooth onboarding is very cool as in on click you can send out documents to sign, forms to fill and more it making things so easy.
- Hiring process: it makes things easy for our human resources team.
- Easy to use.
- Time off management is very good but it just needs to be a little easier to use.
- Being able to send hiring documents for many people.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Very easy to use.
- Easy integration with other Freshworks apps.
- More integration with 3rd Party applications.
- More options for Government benefits and regulations.
- More integrations with Calendar solutions.
- Job Posting, even on our carrier's websites. Also embedding jobs in various portals.
- Importing candidates and assigning to jobs.
- Scheduling interviews
- Making to-do tasks
- Our recruitment team can make conversation with candidates directly on the platform.
- Open dashboard which gives quick info about all the job posts.
- Pipeline feature by which we can streamline the various steps in a recruitment.
- Pipeline features need to be improved so that we can map out our recruitment process onto the platform.
- Can we get options for embedding a carrier's web page into our existing website, to show all of our published jobs?
- Implementing a simple UI to push our job into third party websites, or an API which helps us find most known job portals.
- We need some assessment features for various jobs, including mine, so it will also a necessary part of every recruitment application.
- Ease of use
- Mobile app
- Easy to provision & support new users
- Better training videos (not sure where to even find them)
- UI improvements for Admin
Freshteam Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Freshteam?
Freshteam aims to help growing businesses attract, hire and onboard new hires, off-board exiting employees, manage employee information and time off in one place.
According to the vendor key business benefits include:
- Freshteam helps attract top talent through various channels - a quickly creatable career site, integration with multiple free & premium job boards, & social media channels. Once the candidates are in, the recruiting team can collaborate with hiring managers & screen & interview them, share feedback etc.
- Freshteam enables HR to onboard new hires even before day one - whether it’s getting forms filled, documents signed or handing out handbooks, you can do it over Freshteam in a few clicks. It also allows you the ability to create a onboarding task list & assign it to respective people. You can gather all the necessary information & create employee profiles (which flesh out into a directory), manage access permissions to employee information & documents etc. The HR software also takes complete care of employee time off, employee & manager self service for employees to raise requests, manager approval workflows, time off reports for teams & more.
Freshteam is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk, Freshservice etc. – with more than 150,000 businesses worldwide.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Freshteam Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshteam Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Traditional)|