Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Job Posting, even on our carrier's websites. Also embedding jobs in various portals.
- Importing candidates and assigning to jobs.
- Scheduling interviews
- Making to-do tasks
- Our recruitment team can make conversation with candidates directly on the platform.
- Open dashboard which gives quick info about all the job posts.
- Pipeline feature by which we can streamline the various steps in a recruitment.
- Pipeline features need to be improved so that we can map out our recruitment process onto the platform.
- Can we get options for embedding a carrier's web page into our existing website, to show all of our published jobs?
- Implementing a simple UI to push our job into third party websites, or an API which helps us find most known job portals.
- We need some assessment features for various jobs, including mine, so it will also a necessary part of every recruitment application.
Freshteam Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Freshteam aims to help growing businesses attract, hire and onboard new hires, off-board exiting employees, manage employee information and time off in one place.
According to the vendor key business benefits include:
- Freshteam helps attract top talent through various channels - a quickly creatable career site, integration with multiple free & premium job boards, & social media channels. Once the candidates are in, the recruiting team can collaborate with hiring managers & screen & interview them, share feedback etc.
- Freshteam enables HR to onboard new hires even before day one - whether it’s getting forms filled, documents signed or handing out handbooks, you can do it over Freshteam in a few clicks. It also allows you the ability to create a onboarding task list & assign it to respective people. You can gather all the necessary information & create employee profiles (which flesh out into a directory), manage access permissions to employee information & documents etc. The HR software also takes complete care of employee time off, employee & manager self service for employees to raise requests, manager approval workflows, time off reports for teams & more.
Freshteam is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk, Freshservice etc. – with more than 150,000 businesses worldwide.
Freshteam Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Freshteam Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||All Countries|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Traditional)|