Applicant Tracking (11)
Job Requisition Management (11)
User Permissions (11)
Notifications and Alerts (11)
0 (upto 50 employees)
$59 platform fee + $1 per employee
$99 platform fee + $2 per employee
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Freshteam is a HR software for growing businesses. With Freshteam, users can attract, hire and onboard new hires, offboard exiting employees, manage employee information, and time off - in one place.
The key business benefits include:
- Freshteam helps attract top talent through various channels - a customizable career site, integration with multiple free & premium job boards, & social media channels. Once the candidates are in, the recruiting team can collaborate with hiring managers & screen & interview them, share feedback, etc.
- Freshteam enables HR to onboard new hires even before day one - whether it’s getting forms filled, documents signed, or handing out handbooks, can be done in Freshteam. It also gives users the ability to create an onboarding task list & assign it to respective people. Users can gather all the necessary information & create employee profiles (which flesh out into a directory), manage access permissions to employee information & documents, etc. The HR software also takes complete care of employee time off, employee & manager self-service for employees to raise requests, manager approval workflows, and time off reports for teams.
Freshteam is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, etc. – boasting more than 150,000 businesses as users, worldwide.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||All Countries|
|Supported Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
- Support for small startup without dedicated HR (positive).
- Professional career page.
- Easy view into applicant progress.
- Reduced the TAT from open to offer.
- This improved the productivity of my recruitment team.
- Made life easier for employees, so that employees can focus on work.
- Smooth employee onboarding.
- Has made recruiting much much cheaper.
- It saves us time so we can focus on education.
- Ease of hiring process
- Less time spent on hiring and managing
- New hires have led to increased productivity
- Saved time allowing us to hire more people
- Increased productivity because of less onboarding time
- Speedy job requisition processes.
- Quick turnover in talent recruitment.
- Faster onboarding process.
- Customer service is not really the best.
- I love the price. The amount of features for the cost is so satisfying,
- Some of the UI/UX needs improved.
- Increased number of interns we're able to hire which has really helped move the needle on special projects.
- Decreased costs - we're using the free version.
- Posting jobs and publishing jobs onto carriers' websites
- Managing candidates and tracking applications
- Scheduling interviews and managing a smooth interview process.