April 22, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Frontline is being used across the district with over 500 employees. They use it to record an absence, set up sub coverage, and put in for a personal day.
- It's easy to access via the website. Employees can manage it from anywhere they have access.
- Easy to set up up recurring absences, such as multiple conference dates.
- Allows employees to keep track of absences and see days left.
- It can be difficult to set up recurring absences.
- There is a cut off time that we can sign in or go back and change particular details of an absence.
Read this authenticated review
Frontline is well suited in that it allows you to access all of your previous absences and upcoming ones as well. It also allows you to leave comments to your supervisor and sub-plans right in the software.