February 07, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We currently use Frontline Absence Management district wide for all staff and teachers who need to request a day off, including professional leave time, vacations, sick days, jury duty, etc. Since this is all digital, this minimizes the amount of paper being submitted and needing to be tracked from each submitter. This also helps us speed up the process and afford staff opportunity to submit these digitally the morning of the day, from their phones and computers.
- Easily submission process. Select the day you need to schedule on the listed calendar, mark the type of request, and submit.
- Works on different digital devices including phones, tablets, and computers.
- Easily track your balances by looking at your account history.
- Delete requests you have already submitted.
- There really isn't much. This is a pretty simple program to use and is part of Frontline, which many school districts use.
- Pricing is high. Especially with growing costs and the fact that it costs extra to integrate or streamline with single sign-on to the other Frontline products.
Read this authenticated review
Great for school business offices or school board/main offices going digital with staff submission of days off, vacation, sick, professional, personal, etc. Helps alleviate time passing physical documents and affords the user a platform they can track their balances and easily submit requests digitally using their phone. If you are a Frontline user of their other products, this seems like a no-brainer and can integrate with them, as well as other programs.