AESOP fills in for Teachers

April 11, 2019
Aesop is used to assign substitute teachers for teachers when they are absent. When a teacher needs to be absent due to illness or other …

Simple to use

January 26, 2019
Frontline Absence Management makes it easy for my organization to put in personal or sick days at work. I am able to easily program the …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Frontline HCM (Aesop Online), and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

9 people want pricing too

What is Oracle PeopleSoft HCM?

Oracle's PeopleSoft HCM is a complete, customizable suite including Global Core Human Capital Management, Workforce Management, Workforce Service Delivery, and Talent Management. PeopleSoft can be integrated to run on the Oracle Cloud.

What is BambooHR?

BambooHR is an on-line human resources solution that provides onboarding, payroll, and benefits management. It also offers automated time-off management and employee self-service.

What is Frontline HCM (Aesop Online)?

Frontline HCM (Aesop Online) Technical Details

Frontline seems to be the industry standard for this software in the education industry. I am not familiar with any competitors or what was evaluated prior to implementing Frontline. For it to be the industry standard, I would assume that its cost is fair in relation to competitors and that the onboarding process is simple.
Eric Melnyczenko | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used ReadySub in a previous district, but at a different level than I use Aesop Online. Aesop definitely has familiarity in Illinois school district versus other vendors. Additionally, because we utilize Frontline Recruiting & Hiring, there is minor integration there that helps adding new employees or substitutes in Aesop directly from their application.
Frontline is really the only service I've encountered in my last 15 years in public education. Because it is understandable, easy to use, and clear to managers, I would not say it has much room for improvement. It integrates well with other systems we have, which is a plus. We also appreciate the customer service.
Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop) was clearly above eSchoolPlus and all other substitute fulfillment systems. Our previous software, Subfinder, was purchased by Frontline several years after we migrated to Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop). Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop) was worlds above it and much easier to use.
Red Rover was recently purchased by the Van Buren / Belleville school district. It offers a more complete picture of my activity. It gives me a drop down of all available assignments with a 3 month view that I can use to make educated decisions about any assignments I would be interested in. They also offer and app for the iphone which is very convenient
I believe this is a top-rated product and a company used by many school districts. The cost is difficult to swallow, as are a lot of their products, but Frontline is in a niche market and has made a name for themselvs in education. This isn't anything overly flashy, but gets the job done and is easy to use.