April 28, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Read Melissa Ferro's full review
Pros and Cons
- Frontline Professional Growth is set up to organize and document all aspects of a teacher's evaluation. Artifacts are archived and can be used in multiple areas.
- SGOs, observations, PDPs, and documentation logs can all be shared between the staff member and the administration.
- The forms are easy to fill out, can be saved as drafts in progress, and can be referred to from year to year.
- The Professional Development Workshop section offers a calendar of workshops in catalog format as well as calendar format.
- As a workshop presenter, enrollment tools are easy to use and offer multiple ways to access your roster.
- As a workshop participant, workshops are listed as in progress and completed. Hours are tabulated and saved each year.
- Frontline Professional Growth can be a little cumbersome as there are many tabs and multiple choices under each tab. It is not always easy to find exactly what you are looking for on the first try. There are often multiple steps to one location.