FrontSpin headquartered in San Mateo offers their automated outbound sales dialer, featuring CRM integration with automated call logging and syncing.FrontSpin - Best Dialer for the MoneyIt is being used by an Inside Sales Team, to be more productive (increase number of calls), create call blocks, and increasing the ease of coaching (recorded calls) and ultimately to increase revenue.,Recording of calls and attaching to SFDC records Campaign lists Cost,Many competitors had functionality that FrontSpin is building over time We have had issues at times with emails attaching to SFDC records, and times where it would not get sent out of FrontSpin,8,Positive impact - revenue has increased by about 10% in one year as all volumes increased by about 20-30%,Frontspin fanatic - why it's worth its weight in pipelineFrontSpin was initially implemented as a power dialer to help Sales Development Reps reach their call quotas and cut out the duplicative work of calling from one tool but using another to record data and call history. At first, it was used in the marketing department but when I moved to Account Management I liked it so much I brought it with me. The sales department is trying it out as well. Things I love about Frontspin: It has an awesome integration with Salesforce. When you're in a record you can see all their data PLUS all other leads and opportunities associated with that account/company. The power dialer works great and can be customized with a 30 second or 5-minute break between calls. You load up a list, click call down, and it will dial until you tell press pause.The performance analysis lets you know how many connects you're getting per list and the outcome of the calls. The out of the box Salesforce dashboards break down calls per SDR in every flavor, time of day, connects per hour, meetings per hour, etc. All in all, 10/10. Nothing has beat it yet. The price is great and I'm a huge fan.,Power Dialer - I've looked at a few other calling tools and Frontspin's auto dialing is top notch and so easy. You load lists into Frontspin, select a list, and click call. From there it does the work. This is the only way to get into the 100+ dials a day category. You can assign lists, see how many dials you have left. Effortlessly logging a call - Everything I put into Frontspin ends up on the Salesforce lead record. This is everything. While I'm chatting with someone I can take call notes, select a disposition, click save, and it appears in Salesforce. No duplicative work! I can even create a follow-up task within the Frontspin interface. Visibility of lead/contact data - when a lead is dialing and pops up on the screen I have all their information. All the data in Salesforce appears on their Frontspin record AND THEN SOME. My favorite thing that they do above and beyond Salesforce is the time zone estimator. Based on the area code of the person you're dialing it will display which time zone they're in. If you have experience with a multi-time zone territory and scheduling on the fly you'll know what a lifesaver this is. Salesforce integration - I've already explained this in detail but we would not have selected Frontspin without the Salesforce integration so it's worth mentioning again. Great customer success team - Great technical support can be overlooked when you're looking at tool functionality but you'll regret it later when you have an issue. Frontspin's CS team is incredibly reponsive and there was never a time that I didn't get my question addressed within a day. Recorded voicemail & email playbook - I haven't used it but Frontspin does have an automated voicemail feature and a playbook feature. I can't speak to their quality because I haven't used them.,Ability to see Salesforce 'Event' types in the lead record. Make column edits sticky Keep doing a great job guys, love your product!,10,No question that Fronspin paid for itself every month. Meeting call quotas and scheduling quotas wouldn't have been possible without it (or something just like it). I could easily call 75 people every day and regularly it was above 100. The list performance analytics helped me see which lists were most fruitful and thus worth the most amount of my time. For martketing, that also allowed them to calculate the ROI of specific campaigns based on the level of engagement from the list. An opportunity could be traced back to a specific marketing campaign.,ConnectLeader Team Dialer, Salesforce Lightning Dialer and HubSpot Sales,Salesforce Lightning, HubSpot, RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg), G Suite, UserVoice, JIRA Software, Trello,Dialing a lead, contact, or list of leads Logging a call Loading a list Integrating with Salesforce,Logging a Salesforce "event" type I honestly can't think of anything it does that is cumbersome,10
FrontSpin

FrontSpin Reviews

FrontSpin
Filter 2 vetted FrontSpin reviews and ratings
Jon Crispin, MBA profile photo
September 07, 2018

User Review: "FrontSpin - Best Dialer for the Money"

• Recording of calls and attaching to SFDC records
  • Campaign lists
  • Cost
  • Many competitors had functionality that FrontSpin is building over time
  • We have had issues at times with emails attaching to SFDC records, and times where it would not get sent out of FrontSpin
Appropriate for small sales teams where cost is a concern
Read Jon Crispin, MBA's full review
September 05, 2018

Review: "Frontspin fanatic - why it's worth its weight in pipeline"

• It has an awesome integration with Salesforce. When you're in a record you can see all their data PLUS all other leads and opportunities associated with that account/company.
  • The power dialer works great and can be customized with a 30 second or 5-minute break between calls. You load up a list, click call down, and it will dial until you tell press pause.
  • The performance analysis lets you know how many connects you're getting per list and the outcome of the calls.
  • The out of the box Salesforce dashboards break down calls per SDR in every flavor, time of day, connects per hour, meetings per hour, etc.
  • Power Dialer - I've looked at a few other calling tools and Frontspin's auto dialing is top notch and so easy. You load lists into Frontspin, select a list, and click call. From there it does the work. This is the only way to get into the 100+ dials a day category. You can assign lists, see how many dials you have left.
  • Effortlessly logging a call - Everything I put into Frontspin ends up on the Salesforce lead record. This is everything. While I'm chatting with someone I can take call notes, select a disposition, click save, and it appears in Salesforce. No duplicative work! I can even create a follow-up task within the Frontspin interface.
  • Visibility of lead/contact data - when a lead is dialing and pops up on the screen I have all their information. All the data in Salesforce appears on their Frontspin record AND THEN SOME. My favorite thing that they do above and beyond Salesforce is the time zone estimator. Based on the area code of the person you're dialing it will display which time zone they're in. If you have experience with a multi-time zone territory and scheduling on the fly you'll know what a lifesaver this is.
  • Salesforce integration - I've already explained this in detail but we would not have selected Frontspin without the Salesforce integration so it's worth mentioning again.
  • Great customer success team - Great technical support can be overlooked when you're looking at tool functionality but you'll regret it later when you have an issue. Frontspin's CS team is incredibly reponsive and there was never a time that I didn't get my question addressed within a day.
  • Recorded voicemail & email playbook - I haven't used it but Frontspin does have an automated voicemail feature and a playbook feature. I can't speak to their quality because I haven't used them.
  • Ability to see Salesforce 'Event' types in the lead record.
  • Make column edits sticky
  • Keep doing a great job guys, love your product!
Perfect for:
  • Sales Directors,
  • Account Development Representatives (ADR),
  • Sales Development Representatives,
  • Customer Success Managers,
  • Technical Support Specialists,
  • Account Managers
  • People that make calls but don't like the Salesforce user interface

Contact preview (2)
Dialer-CRM integration (2)
Call notes & tags (2)
9.5
Automatic call logging (2)
Outbound dialing (2)
Inbound routing (1)
Custom caller ID (2)
Click-to-call (2)
10.0
Recorded voicemail drop (2)
Dialer contact import (2)
9.5
Campaign & list management (2)
10.0
Dialer reporting & analytics (2)
Dialer compliance (1)