Reviews (1-3 of 3)
March 17, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
- Calling one person after another.
- Follow ups and reminders to call potential clients.
- Keeping track of completed tasks.
- Mainly with dependability and consistency of the product.
- They could make it so you can see all the people that you have called that day, not just the amount of people.
- A different UI for how you are able to see contacts. It can get confusing if someone is calling a different contact at that company and there is no way of knowing other than looking through each contact.
Read Zach Peck's full review
It is great for calling through lists of people. It is a good companion to Salesforce. It is also good for tracking activities done by your Sales Team. It can also be used as a metric to keep a required call amount.
September 07, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
It is being used by an Inside Sales Team, to be more productive (increase number of calls), create call blocks, and increasing the ease of coaching (recorded calls) and ultimately to increase revenue.
- Recording of calls and attaching to SFDC records
- Campaign lists
- Many competitors had functionality that FrontSpin is building over time
- We have had issues at times with emails attaching to SFDC records, and times where it would not get sent out of FrontSpin
Read Jon Crispin, MBA's full review
Appropriate for small sales teams where cost is a concern
September 05, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
FrontSpin was initially implemented as a power dialer to help Sales Development Reps reach their call quotas and cut out the duplicative work of calling from one tool but using another to record data and call history. At first, it was used in the marketing department but when I moved to Account Management I liked it so much I brought it with me. The sales department is trying it out as well. Things I love about Frontspin:
- It has an awesome integration with Salesforce. When you're in a record you can see all their data PLUS all other leads and opportunities associated with that account/company.
- The power dialer works great and can be customized with a 30 second or 5-minute break between calls. You load up a list, click call down, and it will dial until you tell press pause.
- The performance analysis lets you know how many connects you're getting per list and the outcome of the calls.
- The out of the box Salesforce dashboards break down calls per SDR in every flavor, time of day, connects per hour, meetings per hour, etc.
- Power Dialer - I've looked at a few other calling tools and Frontspin's auto dialing is top notch and so easy. You load lists into Frontspin, select a list, and click call. From there it does the work. This is the only way to get into the 100+ dials a day category. You can assign lists, see how many dials you have left.
- Effortlessly logging a call - Everything I put into Frontspin ends up on the Salesforce lead record. This is everything. While I'm chatting with someone I can take call notes, select a disposition, click save, and it appears in Salesforce. No duplicative work! I can even create a follow-up task within the Frontspin interface.
- Visibility of lead/contact data - when a lead is dialing and pops up on the screen I have all their information. All the data in Salesforce appears on their Frontspin record AND THEN SOME. My favorite thing that they do above and beyond Salesforce is the time zone estimator. Based on the area code of the person you're dialing it will display which time zone they're in. If you have experience with a multi-time zone territory and scheduling on the fly you'll know what a lifesaver this is.
- Great customer success team - Great technical support can be overlooked when you're looking at tool functionality but you'll regret it later when you have an issue. Frontspin's CS team is incredibly reponsive and there was never a time that I didn't get my question addressed within a day.
- Recorded voicemail & email playbook - I haven't used it but Frontspin does have an automated voicemail feature and a playbook feature. I can't speak to their quality because I haven't used them.
- Ability to see Salesforce 'Event' types in the lead record.
- Make column edits sticky
- Keep doing a great job guys, love your product!
Read this authenticated review
- Sales Directors,
- Account Development Representatives (ADR),
- Sales Development Representatives,
- Customer Success Managers,
- Technical Support Specialists,
- Account Managers
- People that make calls but don't like the Salesforce user interface
FrontSpin Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
FrontSpin headquartered in San Mateo offers their automated outbound sales dialer, featuring CRM integration with automated call logging and syncing.
Categories: Sales Dialer
FrontSpin Technical Details