As a product manager, I like to use FullStory to see how users are interacting with our features and what types of pain points they might be feeling. It's a great addition to our analytics because it tells the "full story" of what's happening, not just a metric.
- review the workflow of a user who has reported an issue to a support team
- look into user sessions interacting with a particular feature to understand how they are using it
- be notified of places in the system where people are "rage clicking" to identify issues/inefficiencies
- can be a little confusing to know the exact time something happened, in local time or customer time? That's helpful for engineering to look into log files.
- When looking for a specific session, it would be nice if you have a easier list of sessions with a little more info to choose from
- it would be nice to be able to save flagged sessions and annotations under my profile to reference later