Fuze Reviews

David Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 01, 2020

Fuze Saves You Money

Support Rating

Fuze has a great knowledge article that has helped me several times troubleshoot an issue. I am not in IT but I was able to go their community page and find the solution to our issue and we are able to ensure that the issue was fixed and get the individual up and running quickly.
Read David Martin's full review
Katie Stevens | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2020

Do NOT migrate to Fuze!

Support Rating

They are very unresponsive and all our issues we are being told are our systems. We are just trying to use the application with the use of Plantronics headsets and an internet connection.
Read Katie Stevens's full review
March 01, 2020

Unifying All Global Communications in a Single App

Support Rating

I've had several instances where I needed to continue to follow up to resolve an issue through the normal channels. The capabilities and willingness to help always seem present when I get them on the phone, but through email and typical ticketing tools, the response time and attention are significantly lower.
January 31, 2020

Fuze Review

Support Rating

Generally, Fuze support is timely, polite and will help to resolve our issues. Over time it has got better as the support staff has started to understand our environment more.
Wes Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

Fuze offers simplicity. One less thing to worry about.

Support Rating

Fuze support is very responsive and quick to meet customer needs. We have had no issue getting our problems resolved in a timely manner. They communicate well via StatusPage.io about any potential outages or planned maintenance. They do a great job onboarding as well. We had a very in-depth rep assigned to make sure our implementation went as smooth as possible.
Read Wes Anderson's full review
Nathan Hysong | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2019

Fuze, a great product with its flaws. Support definitely needs help!

Support Rating

I think Fuze is a good product in general, but there are a number of things that in my circumstance don't work the way I want. Their support needs some major work.
With my previous VoIP vendor, I was able to direct users to their support for phone-related issues. While it didn't happen often, it was nice being able to allow end-users to work directly with their support. Fuze does not allow this, and so there end up being those situations where you're playing man-in-the-middle trying to translate and interpret what each side is saying, with typically long delays in response.

Fuze's Softphone is a nice piece of software, but be aware if you use it as the primary means of making calls. Be sure your network and computer hardware are configured properly and is compatible.
Read Nathan Hysong's full review
Brandon Patton | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 21, 2019

Fuze -- Meeting, Chat, and Phone Solution For The Growing Business

Support Rating

I have had limited cause to contact support, but when contacting them, they can take a day or two before you receive any sort of response. I am also including the support team's ticketing system, which is through SalesForce, and that overall feels clunky and can be difficult to utilize.
Read Brandon Patton's full review
July 24, 2019

Fuze at UNICOM Global

Support Rating

I think it is improving but as I said previously there is a stress on the billing side of the business which gives a perhaps unfairly poor impression of support. The recent interaction that I have had with Support is definitely better and from my experience as good as it has been.
October 31, 2019

Not so fussed on Fuze

Support Rating

Pretty poor, in fact, very poor indeed. As a new user, I had to set up my phone extension myself and tailor some things. There were issues with the setup and then, a few months in, more issues still. Calling support was a nightmare. You'd be on hold for hours, then they would take days/ weeks to come back to you, not even with a fix.
August 02, 2019

Fuze is a good small to medium size business phone solution

Support Rating

Support calls are never resolved on the phone and only create a ticket to be worked on. Support is slow to pickup tickets and start working them and most communications happen through email and not on the phone delaying the time it takes to resolve issues.
Michael Bartlett | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2019

Fuze- Unified Communications as a Service-

Support Rating

I have used both online and telephone support and have been completely satisfied. The overwhelming majority of our support requests have been user provisioning and de-provisioning, and with the introduction of the Fuze Hub recently I'm in a self-service mode. The only real tech support was right after go-live getting our firewall rules perfect. We have had no support calls for dropped calls or poor quality in two years. Support has been great, just haven't needed much of it.
Read Michael Bartlett's full review
David Scalise | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2019

A great phone service with easy user setup.

Support Rating

Their support team is great at responding in a timely manner. There is rarely a case that sits in the queue for a long time and doesn't get assigned to someone. They know their systems well and can often reply with the steps necessary to fix the problem the first time. This way you can get back to other tasks instead of waiting for support.
Read David Scalise's full review
Chris Librel | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 10, 2019

Great Product once all the kinks are worked out

Support Rating

Fuze support was really slow to respond to our requests when we first implemented Fuze in our organization. We had to have weekly meetings at first to address our issues. However, Fuze Support has improved over time and working with our Customer Success Manager and the escalations team, we see a big improvement.
Read Chris Librel's full review
Danny Guttman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2019

Cloud based phone system

Support Rating

First level tech support is clumsy and there's a lack of solution or tools to respond. It takes a few days to coordinate responses to different time zones. There's a lack of knowledge on other geography regulations.
Read Danny Guttman's full review
Aaron Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2019

Fuze UCC helps me sleep at night.

Support Rating

We have always had our issues addressed in a very timely manner, and when the first tech did not know the answer, the issue was immediately escalated until it was resolved. They have tried at every turn to support us well. From the executive staff down to our personal account management team, everyone has made our business a priority.
Read Aaron Hall's full review

Hosted PBX (56)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (53)
User templates (41)
6.2
Call reports (63)
6.4
Directory of employee names (72)
Answering rules (66)
Call recording (64)
Call park (50)
Message alerts (63)
Video conferencing (52)
Audio conferencing (60)
Mobile app for iOS (60)
Mobile app for Android (52)

About Fuze

Fuze is a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. The platform is designed to enable seamless transition between calling, meeting, chatting, content sharing, and collaboration on any device. The vendor’s value proposition is that Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device.

Headquartered in Boston, MA, Fuze has additional locations including New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, London, Amsterdam, Aveiro (Portugal), Paris, Munich, Zurich, Copenhagen, and Sydney.

Fuze Features

Cloud PBX Features
Has featureHosted PBX
Has featureMulti-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Has featureUser templates
Has featureCall reports
Has featureDirectory of employee names
Call Management Features
Has featureAnswering rules
Has featureCall recording
Has featureCall park
Does not have featureCall screening
Has featureMessage alerts
VoIP system collaboration Features
Has featureVideo conferencing
Has featureAudio conferencing
Does not have featureVideo screen sharing
Does not have featureInstant messaging
Mobile apps Features
Has featureMobile app for iOS
Has featureMobile app for Android

Fuze Videos (2)

Fuze Downloadables

Fuze Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, NetSuite, Zoho CRM, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Bullhorn CRM (unpublished), Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Fuze Competitors

RingCentral, Mitel MiCollab, Dialpad, Slack, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office), Avaya IX Contact Center (formerly Intelligent Xperiences Contact Center), Microsoft Skype For Business, Cisco, MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No