Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- GaggleAMP offers a 2-week trial to see if it resonates with the company.
- With a click, you can share content that appears organic.
- It easily integrates with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Admins need to unlock the capability for regular users to modify and edit amplified messages.
- The licensing model may not work for many small businesses.
- Users can't augment the posts with their own images.
- Easy to tell associates what posts to like and share. Especially like that we can point them to like or share industry posts.
- Easy to get others in organization to sign up. Also offers app and browser app.
- Gamefication aspect allows associates to have friendly competition and allows awarding of prizes for reaching set point values
- Sometime if you have a link in you post, GaggleAMP won’t carry the link forward into the post you share.
- It can also take GaggleAMP some time to automatically pick up a post and alert your users that it is available to share.
Less appropriate with small orgs.
- It is very easy to upload messaging.
- Customer service is prompt.
- Reporting tools are easy to use.
- Occasionally it is buggy. For instance, a few times our Gaggles have reverted to fewer shares that we actually purchase. Customer service has always been quick to fix it.
- It shortens URL addresses automatically, which is great, but sometimes it mistakes percentage signs or other symbols as URL addresses.
GaggleAMP Scorecard Summary
What is GaggleAMP?
GaggleAMP is an employee advocacy and communications platform designed to empower employees and stakeholders through social selling and social media amplification to increase share of voice, press opportunities, and marketing campaign performance. The vendor aims to make it easy for employers to provide employees with social media posts for use in their personal networks.
The vendor states the platform:
- Has over 50 different digital activities for employees and stakeholders to participate in
- Empowers employees with an internal workforce communications network
- Rack and stack performance on the network with leaderboards and gamification
- Makes it easy to participate with one-click sharing and scheduling for most social actions
- Provide advanced analytics and ROI assessments on campaign and post performance
- Makes sure users and employees are safe with security and compliance optimizations, including SSO
GaggleAMP Videos (2)
Starting Price: $25
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Small and Medium Businesses||$300||25 seats/month|
|Enterprise||$1||Call for Quote|
|Agency||$1||Call for Quote|
GaggleAMP is popular among small businesses, medium-size businesses, enterprise-class organizations, and agencies that represent these businesses. Our small business offering starts at 25 seats for $300 per month, with additional packages available based on the number of seats needed. For our Enterprise-class pricing and agency offerings, it is best to speak with a GaggleAMP representative to secure a rate.
GaggleAMP Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GaggleAMP Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|