Small and Medium Businesses
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month
GaggleAMP's employee advocacy and communications platform enables companies to boost the distribution of workforce communications and social media messaging. The solutions aims to foster a network of people, or a Gaggle, who share company-created messages to their social media networks and contribute content to their internal workforce community.
This aids in employee development, leveraging them as a thought leader in their space while increasing social selling and recruitment opportunities.
Over 50 different digital activities for employees to participate in
Internal workforce communications network
Leaderboards and gamification
One-click sharing and scheduling for most social actions
Advanced analytics and ROI assessments on campaign and post performance
Security and compliance optimizations, including SSO
- Supported: Over 50 different digital actions for employees to perform
- Supported: Channels for internal communications and external content curation
- Supported: One-click sharing of most social actions
- Supported: Scheduling of posts to consistently remain active
- Supported: Expiration of posts so that your teams are always posting relevant content
- Supported: Advanced analytics and ROI assessments on campaign and post performance
- Supported: Security and compliance, including SSO
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suggests activities that are relevant to the social media outlets we use
- Provides a point system to incentivize member interaction on social media
- Provides in-depth reports that are useful for tracking outreach outcomes
- A more guided approach to getting started independently aside from the demo
- Some parts of the website could be a little more organized in terms of format and layout mostly
- Explanation of certain terms that may be unfamiliar
- Customer service and training
- Gamifying employee advocacy
- Tracking metrics
- Mobile UI is a little dated
- Lack of social channel preview on mobile for users
- Customer support.
- Integration with SAML/2-Factor solutions for added security.
- Activity notification emails are sometimes late in reaching peoples' inboxes.
- Sometimes activities just fail to work and an IT ticket is needed.
- GaggleAMP has to explore more ways to get ahead of API issues.
- Some pages on the new dashboard aren't as intuitive.
- Activity notification emails could use some design work.
- Slack integration is easy.
- Notifications of new content is solid.
- Ability to accept or say "no thanks" helps us see what employees are more likely to share.
- Speed - sometimes it takes a while from when we post something on LinkedIn until we see it's available in the tool to share.
- Onboarding for new employees
- Easy to use tool
- Running live streams into the tool for automated sharing is difficult
- Automated reporting to other contacts in employee
- Company social advocacy.
- Increase reach and engagement of organization's network.
- Expand insight into the analytics of what your employees want to see and what they care about.
- There are no out of the box implementations to get started quick.
- The campaign manager could be more involved and vocal about recommendations and how to implement them.
- I'd like deeper insight into what my employees do and do not like to share.
- Very intuitive tool - easily used without training
- Advanced post scheduling
- Integrates with multiple social platforms
- Minor bugs
- Inactivity can result in removal of user
- Integration with LinkedIn
- Advanced post scheduling
- It's hard to edit posts in the GaggleAMP UI - could use a better interface
- User management
- Content creation for each social channel
- Producing more accurate link previews
- Easier interface when checking list of users
- GaggleAMP offers a 2-week trial to see if it resonates with the company.
- With a click, you can share content that appears organic.
- It easily integrates with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Admins need to unlock the capability for regular users to modify and edit amplified messages.
- The licensing model may not work for many small businesses.
- Users can't augment the posts with their own images.
- Easy to tell associates what posts to like and share. Especially like that we can point them to like or share industry posts.
- Easy to get others in organization to sign up. Also offers app and browser app.
- Gamefication aspect allows associates to have friendly competition and allows awarding of prizes for reaching set point values
- Sometime if you have a link in you post, GaggleAMP won’t carry the link forward into the post you share.
- It can also take GaggleAMP some time to automatically pick up a post and alert your users that it is available to share.
- It is very easy to upload messaging.
- Customer service is prompt.
- Reporting tools are easy to use.
- Occasionally it is buggy. For instance, a few times our Gaggles have reverted to fewer shares that we actually purchase. Customer service has always been quick to fix it.
- It shortens URL addresses automatically, which is great, but sometimes it mistakes percentage signs or other symbols as URL addresses.