Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GaggleAMP, and make your voice heard!
Small and Medium Businesses
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month
GaggleAMP's employee advocacy and communications platform enables companies to boost the distribution of workforce communications and social media messaging. The solutions aims to foster a network of people, or a Gaggle, who share company-created messages to their social media networks and contribute content to their internal workforce community.
This aids in employee development, leveraging them as a thought leader in their space while increasing social selling and recruitment opportunities.
Over 50 different digital activities for employees to participate in
Internal workforce communications network
Leaderboards and gamification
One-click sharing and scheduling for most social actions
Advanced analytics and ROI assessments on campaign and post performance
Security and compliance optimizations, including SSO
- Supported: Over 50 different digital actions for employees to perform
- Supported: Channels for internal communications and external content curation
- Supported: One-click sharing of most social actions
- Supported: Scheduling of posts to consistently remain active
- Supported: Expiration of posts so that your teams are always posting relevant content
- Supported: Advanced analytics and ROI assessments on campaign and post performance
- Supported: Security and compliance, including SSO
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian|
- We just hired a social media agency, who did an audit to tell us our engagement numbers are much higher than typical B2B tech companies they start working with.
- Take this with a grain of salt, but our company's all-time CPC (cost per click) savings is $1.85 M ($184,116.95 last quarter).
- GaggleAMP has become an important part in getting our employees and partners to engage with us on Social Media more regularly - a great tool for getting information out there.
- Brand awareness.
- ROI is very high - we saw hundreds of thousands dollars saved
- GaggleAMP has had a positive impact on our reach and engagement.
- Out employees are more excited about social having implemented GaggleAMP.
- GaggleAMP has not changed our overall ROI.
- Overall, ROI has been very positive and had a positive impact on engagement as well.
- We went from content creation of 0-2 per week and engagement of 0-20 per week to 4 times that amount
- Boost in sales of 1.4 K per month on average
- Saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars over the last several years in potential paid promotion costs.
- Elevated the thought leadership presence of our company leadership on social media.
- Provided consistent messaging for Sales and other market-facing employees to promote.
- Increased traffic to website
- Increased social impressions
- Top of funnel increase
- Social media marketing
- Positive return on social media investment
- Employee engagement across the enterprise
- It’s cheap for the ease and the features offered. GaggleAMP does have a report that shows how much money they are supposedly saving you but that amount is pretty subjective IMO.
- Since the tool is used for social exposure it's hard to quantify ROI. If you measure social impressions gained through its use you could measure that against the CPM cost of buying ads on each platform to attribute cost savings.
- More employee participation in social media
- Increase traffic to website