Intuitive interface, clean, and nice design. As an online app, the data can be viewed on Windows PCs, Macs, and tablets. It saves the data very quickly (depending on the Internet speed) as if it is a locally installed application. Training is minimal, plus there is an extensive range of learning videos and topics in the GanttPRO learning center.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
GanttPro has a brilliant usability.
GanttPRO is a project planning tool based on a Gantt chart approach. It visualizes all tasks along a timeline so managers and teams are able to have a full and easy-to-understand picture of projects.
In GanttPRO, users can:
In GanttPRO, users can:
- Create tasks with their start/end dates;
- Assign tasks, track their progress;
- Set project milestones for any crucial events;
- Organize work with deadlines;
- Create baselines to compare a current state of a chart with what was planned earlier;
- Manage resources;
- Collaborate with team members using comments and attachments, real-time notifications;
- Undo actions and restore charts;
- Share charts with public url;
- Export projects in popular formats;
- Import their projects from Excel and MS Projects;
- Set own schedules;
- Choose various skins for their charts, set different colors for their tasks, copy and paste tasks, and more.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
How to start working in GanttPRO
- Google Drive
- Jira Cloud Software
|Individual for personal needs||$15.00||per user per month|
|Team 5||$8.90||per user per month|
|Team 10||$8.90||per user per month|
|Team 15||$8.90||per user per month|
|Supported Countries||All countries are supported with no exception|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian|
Frequently Asked Questions
GanttPRO is a project planning tool based on a Gantt chart approach. It visualizes all tasks along a timeline, and it supports resource management, collaboration within teams, and importing and exporting projects onto 3rd party programs.
Reviewers rate Task Management and Gantt Charts highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of GanttPRO are from Small Businesses and the Education Management industry.