Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 28, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
As a web agency, we write a lot of content for our clients and we use GatherContent for copy management, building templates, managing reviewers, following workflows and organizing all the web content we produce.
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Customizable workflow.
- Set up project templates for recurring projects.
- Getting emails for every single change is really annoying.
- It seems pretty easy, but I suggest you take time to train anyone who will be working on it.
- API integrations could be better as it doesn't work 100% of the time.
- Layouts created are static and you can not move the order.
Read Mirzet Kadric's full review
We create and manage content for various client's websites. The customizable workflows, assignments and user roles help us keep everyone accountable to deadlines. It is transparent, collaborative, and more efficient for all.