Genbook Reviews

April 19, 2020
Rebecca Taylor Shaw, CCH | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Genbook as my online booking system. Clients link through my website from a Book Now button to my available calendar of appointments. I love the built-in review feature and automatic confirmation emails and text notifications. This is a very robust app for the investment!
  • Review feature
  • Confirmation emails to clients
  • Flexibility with scheduling hours for staff
  • Integration with MailChimp for importing client data directly instead of exporting through Excel.
Great for solo-preneurs! Genbook is like an automated admin assistant! Great for seeing my entire weekly schedule laid out. I use the back end calendar instead of Google Calendar.
Always friendly and quick to respond.
Read Rebecca Taylor Shaw, CCH's full review
April 13, 2020
Jon Borges | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a sole proprietor and I use Genbook within my practice to schedule all clients. Genbook manufactured time for me. It took away the hassle of answering phones and scheduling. Time management.
  • Manufactured time for my more essential job duties as owner
  • It requires a credit card for all scheduling. Takes away the whole ask awkwardness.
  • Sifts out the not so serious purveyors of massage and keeps those that are.
  • Provides gift certificate purchase in increments or whole amounts. Saves me time.
  • Incorporating Square payment
  • Incorporating a one general automatic message to all your clients, with emails or text
  • Marketing backdrops for emails to clients, to encourage rebooking
Genbook is perfect for a sole proprietor or any size of business, all the way up to several employees or team members. I cannot think of any examples where Genbook would not work.
They are always prompt, especially if there is a technical issue involved.
Read Jon Borges's full review
April 09, 2020
Sheila Bowen | TrustRadius Reviewer
The software is being used by my company. We use it for scheduling. Genbook has been very receptive to requests we have made regarding software adjustments over time. They have added some nice features over the last couple of years.
  • Scheduling
  • Appointment reminders
  • Updates via email
  • The end user’s (the customer's online booking view) is cumbersome and not very appealing in appearance.
  • Email to your book of business via Genbook is missing.
Great for online booking. It would be great to be able to have more space for service descriptions. It would be great to add photos in descriptions. It would be great to be able to attach files for individual customer services so the customer can print them off or read them online.
We’ve been asking about the end-user (customer booking screen) changes for a couple of years.
Read Sheila Bowen's full review
April 09, 2020
Sizzly Auer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Genbook to schedule appointments online and on social media for my patients.
  • Online simple booking
  • Taking prepayment online
  • The syncing of the calendars is amazing
  • All the services are listed in the calendar and sync with my work calendar. It shows all the availability and also makes it look busy so they can see that we are a busy practice.
  • I wish there was a way to integrated with our current emr
  • I wish that it used the payment system we already use
  • I wish the setup for provider type was a better way of showing
  • i wish the reviews on genbook copied into google reviews
Genbook is the best online scheduler program I have used, and it is easy to use.
It meets my expectation.
Read Sizzly Auer's full review
April 03, 2020
I've been using Genbook to manage appointments for my business for 10+ years. As a solo practitioner, Genbook frees up my day so that I can focus on serving clients rather than chasing the phone.
  • Reliable connectivity
  • Added features
  • Great value
  • None
Genbook is perfect for managing appointments for a busy practice.
Genbook customer support is very responsive and great at communicating with customers.
January 08, 2019
Melanie Haas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, I use Genbook to Service the one remaining doctor I work for, who is a Naturopathic Provider.
In the past, I used Genbook to service an Alternative Healthcare facility with about ten employees, and we had about five on the platform at one time.

Not everyone in the organization chose to use Genbook, but that was for reasons such as payment to the doctor who owed the facility, and they already had a stand-alone booking system that they wanted to use.

We really liked that the product was web-based and the fact that you can have multiple users, but restrict access to each specific account.
Our practice enjoyed the virtual booking aspect- this really helped limit the number of incoming calls for booking appointments.
  • Schedule modification: any way you need to set up your schedule, Genbook allows for the best flexibility. You can customize it to your practice and then each individual practitioner.
  • Multiple users- this is really great because you can even pull reports on the entire practice or per each user.
  • Reminders- Appointment reminders.
  • Specific Reporting
I really think that Genbook would be suited for any type of practice- the rates changed based on the number of users.
We used it in a pretty small practice although I fell like it is a very scaleable program.
It's a really valuable resource for a practice with multiple doctors/ multiple workers.
Read Melanie Haas's full review
November 07, 2018
Jason Moore, L.Ac. | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Genbook as both my online booking as well as in-house booking software. It also functions a customer database.
  • Professional Intuitive Interface
  • Decent customer service
  • Integration with Google
  • Highly customizable
  • I would like to see the ability to change the “leave a review” message to allow for a customizable message
  • Cost is a little high
Great for website and Google integration. Great to get people to book now!
Read Jason Moore, L.Ac.'s full review

What is Genbook?

Genbook is a scheduling solution that helps small business entrepreneurs organise and manage their small businesses.

Genbook takes care of distractions allowing entrepreneurs to focus their efforts on what they value most.

The vendor states that since 2006, Genbook has helped over 22,000 entrepreneurs in the hair, beauty, personal service and wellness industry build a better business experience.

Genbook Features

Has featureOnline Appointment Scheduling
Has featureBookNow Scheduling Webpage (Mobile and Search Engine Optimized)
Has feature24/7 Appointment Bookings in Real-Time
Has featureBusiness Insights
Has featureLast Minute Bookings

Genbook Screenshots

Genbook Video

Genbook is a smart and simple all-in-one online scheduling solution that helps small business entrepreneurs build a better business experience. Since 2006, Genbook has helped over 22,000 small businesses in the personal service and wellness industry.

Genbook Integrations

Facebook for Business, Stripe, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Constant Contact Email, Instagram, Google, Square, Siri, iCal, Yelp, Google Calendars

Genbook Competitors

Genbook Pricing

Solo (annual)$25Per 1 user, Per month
Team (annual)$49Per 2-5 users, Per month
Company (annual)$83Per 6-12 users, Per month

No hidden surprises. No contracts. No risks. Just value for money. Every plan includes all features.

Genbook Customer Size Distribution