Genbook is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in San Francisco, California.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/hy/aE/LA1XQ7O114GA.pngThe book of gen.Currently, I use Genbook to Service the one remaining doctor I work for, who is a Naturopathic Provider. In the past, I used Genbook to service an Alternative Healthcare facility with about ten employees, and we had about five on the platform at one time. Not everyone in the organization chose to use Genbook, but that was for reasons such as payment to the doctor who owed the facility, and they already had a stand-alone booking system that they wanted to use. We really liked that the product was web-based and the fact that you can have multiple users, but restrict access to each specific account. Our practice enjoyed the virtual booking aspect- this really helped limit the number of incoming calls for booking appointments.,Schedule modification: any way you need to set up your schedule, Genbook allows for the best flexibility. You can customize it to your practice and then each individual practitioner. Multiple users- this is really great because you can even pull reports on the entire practice or per each user. Reminders- Appointment reminders.,Specific Reporting,10,Positive ROI- it helps to track the financials you bring in and we align with our financial books.,Practice Fusion, Chiro8000, ChiroTouchGenbook is a Great Software to Book and Keep Track of Patients!I use Genbook as both my online booking as well as in-house booking software. It also functions a customer database.,Professional Intuitive Interface Decent customer service Integration with Google Highly customizable,I would like to see the ability to change the “leave a review” message to allow for a customizable message Cost is a little high,10,Many patients like using online booking; this makes happy customers.,AcuBase Pro,Adobe Acrobat DC,2
Genbook

Genbook Reviews

Genbook
Filter 3 vetted Genbook reviews and ratings

Melanie Haas profile photo
January 08, 2019

Genbook Review: "The book of gen."

• Schedule modification: any way you need to set up your schedule, Genbook allows for the best flexibility. You can customize it to your practice and then each individual practitioner.
  • Multiple users- this is really great because you can even pull reports on the entire practice or per each user.
  • Reminders- Appointment reminders.
  • Specific Reporting
I really think that Genbook would be suited for any type of practice- the rates changed based on the number of users.
We used it in a pretty small practice although I fell like it is a very scaleable program.
It's a really valuable resource for a practice with multiple doctors/ multiple workers.
Read Melanie Haas's full review
Jason Moore, L.Ac. profile photo
November 07, 2018

Review: "Genbook is a Great Software to Book and Keep Track of Patients!"

• Professional Intuitive Interface
  • Decent customer service
  • Integration with Google
  • Highly customizable
  • I would like to see the ability to change the “leave a review” message to allow for a customizable message
  • Cost is a little high
Great for website and Google integration. Great to get people to book now!
Read Jason Moore, L.Ac.'s full review