Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Warm transfer (104)9.191%
- Agent dashboard (108)8.989%
- Interactive voice response (106)8.080%
- Multichannel integration (105)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Genesys Multicloud CX, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Genesys Multicloud CX (formerly Genesys Engage) aims to help users manage both the customer and employee experience, across all channels, with the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Users can integrate their systems, which the vendor says can help organizations leverage their existing investments. The goal is to unify all customer-engaging teams—from marketing and sales through service and support--so that customers and employees have a smoother journey.
The vendor promises Genesys Multicloud CX (formerly Genesys Engage) is easy to use. It is designed enable rapid deployment, easy configuration and administration. Organizations can turn on new applications and services when needed.
Genesys Multicloud CX (formerly Genesys Engage) offers flexible deployment options. Businesses can choose their consumption model—cloud, on-premises subscription or perpetual on-premises licensing. The system also offers extensive customizability through open APIs and web standards. The vendor says users can extend capabilities to deliver operational efficiencies and a superior customer experience company-wide.
- Supported: Agent dashboard
- Supported: Validate callers
- Supported: Outbound response
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
- Supported: Warm transfer
- Supported: Predictive dialing
- Supported: Interactive voice response
- Supported: REST APIs
- Supported: Call scripts
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: Multichannel integration
- Supported: CRM software integration
- Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Supported: Natural language processing for IVR
- Supported: Communications forecasting
- Supported: Inbound call routing
- Supported: Omnichannel inbound routing
- Supported: Recording
- Supported: Quality management
- Supported: Call analytics
- Supported: Historical reporting
- Supported: Live reporting
- Supported: Customer surveys
- Supported: Customer interaction analytics
- Supported: Email
- Supported: Voice (phone)
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: SMS/Text
- Supported: Video channel
- Supported: Live chat channel
- Supported: Co-browse
- Supported: Screen-share
- Supported: Social media channels
- Supported: Mobile applications
- Supported: Intelligent call routing
- Supported: Chatbots
- Supported: AI assistance for live agents
- Supported: Voice Routing
- Supported: Web Chat
- Supported: Email Response
- Supported: SMS
- Supported: Predictive Web Engagement
- Supported: Work Item Prioritization and Routing (iWD)
- Supported: Skills DNA for skills assessment and analysis
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Custom Push Service|
Not suited for bigger companies that want insights and other complex functions to come with the product, such as speech analytics, trendy UI, complex IVR, and full functional Workforce Management integration.
If you are forecasting, planning for chats, it does not handle concurrency, so you will have to use external tools for that. Also, its UI does not look and feel modern.