Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Warm transfer (54)8.484%
- Call tracking (52)8.080%
- Call forwarding (53)7.979%
- Agent dashboard (52)5.555%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Genesys PureConnect (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Agent dashboard
- Supported: Validate callers
- Supported: Outbound response
- Supported: Call forwarding
- Supported: Click-to-call (CTC)
- Supported: Warm transfer
- Supported: Predictive dialing
- Supported: Interactive voice response
- Supported: REST APIs
- Supported: Call scripts
- Supported: Call tracking
- Supported: Multichannel integration
- Supported: CRM software integration
- Supported: Automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Supported: Natural language processing for IVR
- Supported: Communications forecasting
- Supported: Inbound call routing
- Supported: Omnichannel inbound routing
- Supported: Recording
- Supported: Quality management
- Supported: Call analytics
- Supported: Historical reporting
- Supported: Live reporting
- Supported: Customer surveys
- Supported: Customer interaction analytics
- Supported: Email
- Supported: Voice (phone)
- Supported: VoIP
- Supported: SMS/Text
- Supported: Video channel
- Supported: Live chat channel
- Supported: Co-browse
- Supported: Social media channels
- Supported: Mobile applications
- Supported: Intelligent call routing
- Supported: Chatbots
- Supported: AI assistance for live agents
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||iPad Supervisor|
Genesys Cloud CX
Aspect Unified IP
Genesys Multicloud CX (discontinued)
Webex Contact Center
Verint Workforce Engagement (discontinued)
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Salesforce Service Cloud
- Determining what features were critical enough to host them in our backup location (balancing the expense vs the value add)
- Working with a 3rd party doing a PSO design implementation for the customer's IVR while we were building the environment internally.
- I don't know because I was not in the company at the time.
- Change management
- We need to start easy and then add new feature (continuous progress)
- The diallers agent interface was new and required some adjusting.
- Implementing upgrades requires the same amount of testing to ensure that things don’t break in between versions.
- we had to re-architect our existing instance of CIC. the primary and secondary CIC servers were geo-separated and local media servers were installed.
- Network items on our side.