- Informart. We have some detailed reports with all the genesys of the information that happens on the platform.
- Outbound predictive. Although it was very complex to configure it, the times are very good allowing to minimize the free time of the agents
- Real-time monitoring with pulse.
- Partners. In spain there are a few partners of Genesys, and some of them despite being a "gold partner" give a very poor service.
- It's too expensive
- Support. The support of both partners and Genesys is not always correct
- Using Genesys IVR for enhanced capabilities in order to design dynamic IVR functions.
- Using powerful routing capabilities for voice and non-voice media channels.
- WebEngagement module as we used ClickToCall in our mobile bank application along with chat session. So that when our Customer(s) are authenticated in the mobile app, they can easily connect with our Customer representative without waiting in the queue for a long duration. It helps to decrease average waiting time and increase Service Level.
- Support team; especially e-Services segment of support which provides an immediate solution and detailed information for the specific problem. They're really taking care of the cases and provide WebEx session without asking.
- Genesys Customer Advocacy Program would also be effective way to get in touch with customer
- Other than product defects or bugs, we've seen that Genesys documentation can include more specific information about installation, deployment, and administration. New documents/release notes should include the previous DOC information as well. Sometimes, I've recognized that I couldn't find useful info in the new document/release note, cause it's been deleted.
- In urgent cases, Genesys should provide WebEx session and chat immediately without asking logs and other information.
- Need to improve Social Engagement module by adding new social channels. Nowadays, customers have lots of alternative channels to complain such as Instagram, YouTube, Google+. Therefore, we would like to see more alternative social media plugins in Genesys PureEngage.
- Need to improve Reporting. Real-time and Historical. Default call center statistics should be prepared as Avaya do. No need for extra configuration. Also, real and historical values should be identical.
- More technical tutorials and courses can be released on support site.
Similarly, due to regulation, we have to use video channels for our Customer who have disabilities to contact with our Customer representative. Therefore, we have first launched Requestec WebRTC (Video) solution. However, as time goes by we will be launching Vidyo solutions in order to increase customer experience for our customers.
- PureEngage team does a great job partnering with us on identifying the highest value services we need to run our business.
- The Customer CARE team started weak but has really committed to improvement and are now staffed to ensure the right level of insights and telemetry are on the platform to alert us of any issues.
- Overall commitment to our company has continued to grow. They demonstrate this by placing on-site resources and meeting with us regularly to continuously improve their delivery model.
- They started very weak with regards to their NOC capabilities on our PureEngage platform. Insights were weak, and their auto detection of incidents was so weak that we often knew of problems before they did.
- There is some missing functionality on their cloud platform compared to their legacy product. We have about 40 feature requests in the pipeline, all of which are needed.
- The NOC needs to be fortified, but I believe they are doing so and also have a dedicated team of CARE professionals that are helping with the monitoring of the SaaS solution.
Genesys helps us to deliver customer care including customer retention, collections, claim follow-up, general inquiries; also we use the platform to perform telemarketing direct sales for a variety of products.
- How the different communication channels converge on the agent desktop (Workspace Desktop.) It's very intuitive and helps the CSR to have a context of all the interactions that the customers had, no matter which channel they like to use.
- The robustness of the platform is great, we had almost no downtime; this helps us to always be able to serve our customers.
- The openness of the platform. You can integrate it with a broad range of third party products and internal systems we have in place. This helps us to have the right data, giving our CSRs the tools they need to perform their jobs easily.
- Provide more examples of integration with the WDE, also in the Developer training there is only one chapter to customize WDE. This could help to improve the integration time.
- The cost of the platform could be improved.
- The reporting for the eServices platform (email, chat, social media) could be better; it would be great to have easier integration with business data.
We have constant requests to improve and shorten the average operating times. The process to develop and promote to production environment strategies and subroutines is long and cannot be automated.
- There are a lot of solutions and applications than can be used for the business.
- It's very customizable.
- There are constant reviews, updates, and hotfixes.
- There should be more practical examples about how to use functionalities.
- It's difficult to know how many licenses are we using.
- Processes of learning, implementing, controlling and managing features are expensive.
- Blending of multiple incoming channels (Voice, Email, Back Office) is key to keeping a good variety of work to our agents and keeping them engaged and occupied.
- PureEngage is a mature and resilient product. It has provided us with 99.999+% availability over the last 6+ years.
- The ability to distribute back office work via Genesys iWD has allowed us to get terrific insight into the metrics for this previously not-tracked work.
- Some of the newer interfaces developed for PureEngage are not yet as mature as the older interfaces. Often a you can use a new interface for 90% of features but also need to leave legacy interfaces in place for the remaining 10%.
- Licencing of the product is complex and inflexible. It is not possible to change one licence type for another (e.g. email to web chat) as business needs evolve.
- Costs for maintenance and ongoing support increase over time. The vendor adds an arbitrary percentage to the cost of support each year that is in no way linked to inflation or any other price index. I know they are not the only IT vendor to do this (milking existing customers for more money each year for the same products) but it seems to punish brand loyalty rather than reward it. This will be the single biggest driver of customers away from the product over time. For any new customer thinking about PureEngage, make sure you calculate TCO over a number of years.
- Interaction Routing capabilities is second to none
- Open flexible integration available APIs
- Support department is stellar
- Better documentation
- Conversation Manager product should have ready to use solution blueprints segmented by verticals for ease of implementation
- Historical analytic products could be improved and refreshed
- Better support for open source products if used as part of a product offering. IE Elasticsearch, Cassandra etc.
- Tracks calls effectively
- Provides robust analytics on call stats
- Connects to Salesforce lightning interface
- Doesn't use AI to record calls, interrogate the content of the call and provide guidance on how to respond
- Doesn't always connect the number to the Contact in Salesforce
- Slow to initiate and clumsy to have an extra little window open
- Only one platform to answer clients needs through an omnicanal approach.
- Helping us to be able to blend inbound calls with back-office work to improve agent efficiency.
- Making possible and easier to improve the whole customer experience.
- Workspace Web Edition Agent Desktop on Eservices support.
Genesys PureEngage is less well suited for smaller contacts centers with lack of skilled people and lower budget.
It is used by our Marketing Dept. for outbound calling, the customer care department for handling inbound calls, and queries raised via social media.
We are now looking forward to integrating Voice assistance and chatbot functionality with Genesys .
- We have integrated our Mobile Banking App to Genesys using its GMS solution so customers can now see real time statistics / waiting time to reach the call center agents for their specific query
- We are now also working on Genesys Bot Gateway to integrate the chat bot application with Genesys, so agents can handle the chats that are not handled by chatbots. This can build an extra strong FAQ in our database
- WorkForce management and its use via Mobile banking App.
- Simplified call routing
- Genesys PureEngage is flexible and it can be customized for customer needs.
- Product support is good.
- It seems that product lifecycle is good
- Documentation has no standard. It seem documents are build by independent teams. Information is not delivered clearly
- UCS : Universal Contact Server . This product is bottleneck between Multimedia and Intelligent work Distribution and their interface to Database is very complicated to manage and maintain.
- As an all in one solution, the whole parts of Genesys PureEngage solutions work together excellent. They also very good integrastion with third-party products.
- Reporting of all components is well structured and well designed. Also management of dashboards/applications is very easy.
- Installing, managing, and troubleshooting of environment is easy.
- Genesys PueEngare solutions have to come with video-chat ability. Of course, some good third-party solutions can be implemented but we [think] that this part should be a Genesys product.
- The web version of Genesys Agent Desktop or a toolbar with the same functionality should be developed. Nearly all enterprise applications are developed as a web application.
- Genesys App Automation Platform (GAAP) solution have to support native mobile SDKs, both IOS and Android platforms.
- IVR capabilities are well aligned and the functionality is complex, yet super effective to use and integrate.
- Amazing capabilities for voice channels, and not just media channels.
- Integration with third-party platforms is easy to carry out and works well and as expected.
- Extensive reporting tools make it easy to focus more on the customer experience enhancements.
- Real-time reporting can be improved in certain areas. Sometimes there is a mismatch between the real-time and historical data (maybe due to the system data refreshing as you view them).
- Some of the support documentation lacks integrity. It seems like different teams worked on the documentation, thus, it's not consistent in some places. Would be good to have it reviewed.
- Would be good to have a functional video-chat ability.
- Integration with 3rd party products
- Flexibility of creating specific customer journeys
- Integration with the current PABX system as so to not create too much confusion for end-users
- More intuitive routing design tools
It is less suited when used in a straighforward organization without need for specific integrations and if there is no PABX present and PABX functionality is required.
- End to end view of customer interaction through chat and voice. One stop shop for consolidated view of consumer interactions - chat, voice and email.
- Good soft pop capability to present relevant information for agents
- Licensing construct needs to move from perpetual and media based licensing to blended agent approach to allow fexibility
- It aggregates all the medias and provides a uniform interaction platform
- It easily integrates with third-party solutions and homemade applications to provide a seamless experience to users
- It is a very robust solution
- It is very good at providing tailor made solutions matching complex business needs. If you leverage its sdks and the Composer development platform, almost nothing is impossible. You are never stuck with a closed and limited solution.
- Applications should be migrated to micro services to facilitate day-to-day operations and improve performances and scalability.
- Some interfaces should be refreshed (wfm for instance) and even recently renewed ones could be more user friendly
- Pricing is high (it really is a premium product), some capabilities are optional and should be included in the core packages as they are key to take the most of the platform (especially the sdks and infomart)
- Genesys PureEngage is excellent in orchestrating contact center resources thanks to its perfectly integrated components.
- Your channels for customers may include voice, digital or social media, and Genesys PureEngage will let you manage them easily.
- Genesys PureEngage lets you to trace the interactions from starting until the interaction is resolved.
- During the journey of the interaction, you may deliver the interaction to any resource that takes actions for the resolution and you may notify your customers on the progress and consider their responses to decide what to do next.
- The other great thing is, the monitoring and reporting tools help you to analyze and project how good your company is doing, from many different perspectives.
- From a technical perspective, Genesys PureEngage - Routing is excellent. It lets you develop very simple flows easily, but also very complex flows can be developed without getting lost in the flow. Supports well-known infrastructure systems like operating systems, RDBMSs, PBXs. So, it is highly possible that your deployment will be done on the infrastructure that you are experienced on.
- Uses open standards.
- Components are very robust. It also supports any HA and DRC scenarios that your company policies require.
- The user interfaces are good looking in general, but they are generally designed from an engineering perspective which hardens daily jobs. The design can be improved.
- For newer components, the implementation phase might be really hard, due to lack of documentation and low quality documentation.
- Routing - deliver the client interaction to the right attendant.
- Proactive - call to clients and transfer them to an intelligent IVR that can solve problems and offer new products.
- IVR - provides personalized experiences with our CRM integration.
- we were able to organize and prioritize the back office tasks and obtain reliable metrics through the use of IWD.
- WFM with intervals of 10 minutes
- We really liked to use Kate but is very difficult to use new Genesys products in Brazil because our Genesys partner doesn't have to know how to implement it. With Genesys Brazil support I hope that we can implement it.
- I, as a Genesys client, would like to get access to Genesys Care portal.
For us Genesys PureEngage is very helpful in management customer contacts across multiple channels directing the client to the correct agent according to the desired solicitation. We improved the client journey with Genesys and we can see that in our NPS survey results.
We still not use Genesys WFM because we need an interval of 10 minutes. We are waiting a new realese with this interval.
- It manages different types of interactions (multichannel)
- It is very scalable
- It is very customizable
- New things like Web Engagement
- In quality they should have questions depending on the answer of the previous question
- GIR is very difficult to install
- The reporting with Infomart is very accurate, configurable, and can provide a lot of information.
- It's very modular, and you can adapt it to the customer needs.
- Genesys support is very good!
- In some cases the doccumentation should be better (when new versions of some components are released for example)
- A unified platform for all media interaction routing and reporting.
- Nearly endless options to configure and customize the applications, user experience, and customer experience.
- Frequent upgrades and enhancements being released.
- A large number of features and options can be complex. The applications could benefit from a starting standard set where settings are designed to a "gold" standard and then changes away from that standard would only get done if there is a reason to do so.
- The sample Routing strategies and IVR application designs that come with the application gives an idea of what can be done, but they aren't a starting point for a "gold" standard design. Having the application come with a full set up starting routing strategy and IVR design would go a long way to helping organizations to start using the applications faster.
- Application logging and the large number of different applications all logging can make isolating issues very challenging.
- The solution is flexible and powerful enough to satisfy users. Such as, applying complex business rules for routing.
- IWS is customizable; each team (inbound, outbound, collection, etc.) uses a different version of IWS which is customized according to their needs.
- Social engagement tool doesn't support all social media platforms like instagram, youtube, etc.
For voice interactions, it is well suited.
* Dialer doesn't take into consideration inbound calls sent to outbound agents in predictive mode.
* Sentimental analysis doesn't support the Turkish language.
* Social engagement tool doesn't support all social media platforms like Instagram, youtube, etc.
- The most important thing is the reliable framework.
- Easy management. Well designed support portal of administration for IT.
- Easy modules for business requirements. Business departments can do some of the business decisions on the system portal.
- Genesys made continuous improvement and development of the modules.
- Silent monitoring and whisper coaching support from CCpulse.
- Automatic user import feature can be added, for example from human resources application. It would be nice if we could schedule it via Genesys admin.
- Genesys Pulse can not show statistics instantly and configurable controls in CCPulse+ are not found in CCPulse (sending email, scripting, etc.). It can be added.
- Entry-level training given in Turkey may be given advanced training.
Genesys PureEngage Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Genesys PureEngage
Genesys PureEngage Technical Details