https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Ty/S2/O3RP1GX401GU.PNGGetAccept is the lens to customer engagement!GetAccept is being used by both the Sales and Customer Success teams within our organization. We use it anytime we are sending a presentation deck, survey, contract, and more. It allows us to see how people are engaging with the things we are sending them and if they are sharing it with others. It helps to drive pipeline because it lets us know when people are interacting with my documents and I'm able to chat with them while they are reviewing. It's been a great tool for us!,Connects easily to Salesforce. App notifications help me see engagements in real-time. It's easy to make changes to the order of slides in presentations within GetAccept.,I love the app notifications, but the app crashes when I try to open the docs... I have to open on the computer. Some misspelled words in the app, which doesn't hurt functionality but drives me crazy.,8,By being able to chat while they're in the document allows me to proactively answer questions and close deals faster. Being able to see when they are in a document and how often they are in helps with my outreach.,DocuSign,SalesLoft, DataFox, ZoomInfo
GetAccept
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

GetAccept Reviews

GetAccept

Do you work for this company?

Filter 4 vetted GetAccept reviews and ratings

• Connects easily to Salesforce.
  • App notifications help me see engagements in real-time.
  • It's easy to make changes to the order of slides in presentations within GetAccept.
  • I love the app notifications, but the app crashes when I try to open the docs... I have to open on the computer.
  • Some misspelled words in the app, which doesn't hurt functionality but drives me crazy.
GetAccept is best utilized for anyone who has one-to-one communication with external prospects, contacts, and customers. It is useful to send presentations, slide decks, legal documents, contracts, and other docs. The ability to chat in-app and to provide a personalized video adds another level of personalization that makes a big impact.

GetAccept Scorecard Summary

About GetAccept

GetAccept is a software platform designed exclusively for sales professionals which facilitates deal design, orchestration and closure. Sales management and marketing teams are able to create automated deal workflows on behalf of sales representatives; combining video, live chat, collateral, canned emails and reminder messaging to nurture prospects through pre-nominated sales stages.

Sales representatives are then able to further personalize these templates prior to use by adding personal anecdotes or they can replace/edit materials based on their own preferences.

Visibility is a central focus of the platform; with reps able to monitor prospect engagement via tracking & analytics. Additionally, managers can monitor the efficacy of all sales motions and provide coaching throughout the deal process.

Later in the sales process; GetAccept also provides enterprise grade e-signing and quoting capabilities.

Remote deal management is also supported through a mobile app for both iPhone and Android

GetAccept Features