Gist

Gist Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Laszlo Csukas | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We can build advanced marketing automations and save time and money.
  • The email builder is very basic so we are using an other solution for build them, then import into Gist.
  • It's easy to integrate some other Saas services like invole.me and Convertful into the Gist ecosystem.
  • Pricing is great and worth everything I've paid for it
  • I'm able to organize my form submission requests better
  • Targeting email messaging is great and increases ability to send specific offers to those likley interested
  • Increased our subscriber database
  • Allowed us to respond to more customer enquiries in real time
  • Automated the lead nurture and sales process leading to increased sales and better customer relationships
  • Simplified and automated repetitive tasks
Austin Dwight | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easier to connect with potential customers using the chat bot and live chat.
  • Event tracking allows me to create automation. For example, if someone who is in my database visits the pricing page 3 times in 2 days but does not purchase, Gist will automatically send them an email with a coupon code. This had already coverts some customers
  • The fact that all of my tools are in the same software saves me time from jumping back and forth between different apps.
  • They are perfect for me as a someone who needs a lot of bang for the buck. The chat messenger device on my website alone has brought me new prospects that I did not have to spend money recruiting.
  • I am able to save hours of time with the automated emails that are GDPR compliant.
  • I don't have to pay for a designer to have excellent looking emails either.
Kejda Gjermani | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Unified workflows so I don't need separate tools with separate setups for customer service vs lead gen vs marketing automation so it saves time to both set up and handle day to day operations.
  • Much better cost for value than ActiveCampaign or Mailchimp for the email marketing automation alone.
  • Chatbot tool automates a lot of presale issues, saves time and effort.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • ROI is great with Gist, for one monthly fee we were able to replace several monthly subscriptions we were using to do the same thing.
  • Customer support has gotten much better and more consistent since we can now communicate with customers across different channels using the same software.
Viktor Beall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Positive features with the fact that the tracking features allow you to identify anonymous visitors.
  • Email automation works fine, it seems like they force you to do 2-step authentication but maybe I just missed the setting.

What is Gist?

Gist is a unified marketing, sales, and support platform that helps organizations engage and lead their audience through the entire journey from website visitor to happy customer.

The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution is an affordable product on the market that ties live chat, a help desk, knowledge base, email marketing, marketing automation, opt-in forms, and more into one easy-to-use tool.

Gist Features

• Supported: Event Tracking

Gist Screenshots

Live ChatEmail MarketingMarketing Automation WorkflowsKnowledge BaseMeetings

Gist Video

Engage and Lead your Audience through the Entire Customer Lifecycle with a Single Source of Truth.

Gist Integrations