- Project planning
- Customer service
- Great way to create and send surveys.
- Easy to fill out when expecting 100s of responses.
- Effective at collating response for management teams to review.
- Ability to complete on mobile devices.
- Management coaching to fix discovered problems.
- Individual responses to individual issues.
- Clear explanation of anonymity or who will end up reading the feedback.
- Pulse surveys are easy to navigate and complete
- Reports are insightful and actionable
- Pulse survey frequency can be calibrated to fit the needs of the company
- The commenting process could be improved--sometimes a survey will skip ahead when you aren't ready to proceed
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative feedback at a variety of cadences
- Aggregating feedback into insightful reports
Glint is less appropriate for
- Detailed deep-dives into specific feedback areas
- Easy to Use
- End user friendly
- Great technical support team
- Artificial intelligence on comments
- Continual innovation
- Learning features in tandem with action steps
- Contingent/conditional questions
Glint is an employee engagement platform featuring pulse surveys and analytics to provide insight into employee morale and company health, with insights focusing on managers that indicate areas of improvement in terms of employee empowerment.
Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in October 2018, and is now part of the LinkedIn portfolio of recruitment and HR focused technologies.