Glip Reviews

February 26, 2020
Logan Wiser | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have a free account so I understand why we are not at the top of the list. But we have had issues before that took forever for them to get back to us. Once I had to make a Twitter account just to tweet at them about the issue and they finally got back to me. After several weeks. And the issue was something we just had to wait out for a few more days. Normally you have to submit a ticket through their support page and maybe they will get back to you and maybe not. We had one issue where the standard user on the iMac was getting popups every few minutes about installing a helper tool. The only way to fix this was to delete and reinstall Glip as an admin user. This was frustrating because it took time to do this for me as the IT person, and after reaching out to a few times, I was finally given an answer two years after I had asked about it! Finally some devs reach out to me on Glip and told me to just put the app in the user folder instead of the app folder which is managed by the admin account. They said it should be fixed now and I believe it is.
Read Logan Wiser's full review
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

I think it is a good option, but something like SalesLoft could provide a better replacement because it is a database and provides the ability to call out.

What is Glip?

Glip is a conversation platform to plan, share and organize work. Glip is built with text and video chat at its core and includes file sharing, collaborative task management, shared calendars, automatic version control, all integrated into each conversation stream. Glip is the only business messaging app with built-in productivity and integrations with Dropbox, JIRA, GitHub, Harvest, Stripe and more.

Glip Features