Reviews (1-25 of 47)
- Help remote workers join in on meetings and stay connected.
- Helps companies that have employees in many states stay connected.
- Helps training implementation when you have employees in many locations.
- Saves money on travel expenses.
- Sometimes the calls do not connect and you have to call and speak with someone at GlobalMeet.
- Easy to schedule meetings
- Easy for participants to log into meetings
- Ease of use during meetings - change screen user and presenter, mute and unmute, enable/disable camera
- Haven't figured out how to stop new emails/updates from showing on my screen while presenting
- Something that GlobalMeet does well is distributing a meeting to users. The system integrates well with our Outlook system and allows easy meeting distributions.
- GlobalMeet is good at providing an easy way to record web meetings. The feature works well and is easy to download after.
- GlobalMeet as a system seems to be lacking in a few areas. Particularly, I wish there was a better way to track meeting attendees. There is an email that goes out after the meeting of the attendees, but often this list is incomplete, or is not an accurate reflection of the attendees.
- GlobalMeet often does not work when we need it to. Even though I have the app installed on my computer, whenever I try to pull up a meeting it works only half the time. Other times it will go straight to the web version even though I have the app.
- GlobalMeet is not very user-friendly. It is clunky, and does not make the life of the presenter or "host" easier.
- Setting up the meetings only takes a few seconds. I value this function.
- Global set works in conjunction with Microsoft office. This makes integration very simple.
- The system is user friendly and easy to understand...even for those without a lot of experience.
- I wish there was a green screen option when sharing my web camera.
- Having a feature to minimize feedback sound would be helpful.
- Providing the option to select only the participant videos I want to view would be great.
- Works well for inviting individuals/groups to a meeting session.
- Works well for calendaring events or meetings.
- User-friendly to both the scheduler and attendees.
- Easy recording tools
- Quickly access meeting information to copy and share
- Hosted application
- Recordings are of audio along with the shared content.
- Quality of video could use some improvement
- Addition of whiteboard functionality
- Ability to see who was sent an invitation accepts and declines from a meeting dashboard
- Ability to see an attendee list alongside the recording
- Ability to generate a transcript
I have had problems with some attendees not able to see shared content on their side but hear the audio. We have also had recorded calls that captured only the presented information, the host's audio, but none of the attendee audio.
- I conduct a weekly meeting with colleagues in EU through GlobalMeet to get updates on current plant performance.
- Our president conducts a monthly call on GlobalMeet to provide business status to manufacturing, commercial, sales, technical, and research personnel.
- During COVID-19, we utilize GlobalMeet for our daily operations meeting at our Pasadena, TX facility while everyone is working from home.
- As I mentioned before, it is not as convenient to use when sharing data as Teams so we tend to use Teams for sharing presentations.
- On occasion, there is an echo which makes it hard to hear others.
- I have noticed that when I use my computer as the device rather than my phone, it tends to drop more often than my phone (may be my internet connection).
- Great selection of local and toll-free numbers to call for participants.
- Exellent support.
- Trully a global reach company to benefit international business.
- Easy to use.
- Conference all options should be readily available (published) for all clients.
- Quick "cheat sheet" card should be provided to all phone conference customers.
- Some numbers might have busy signal and have to be redialed.
- Connect people remotely.
- Allow work groups to connect regularly.
- Allows for team meetings to occur without much lead time.
- Easier adjustment of preferred settings.
- Ability to list names in after call reports.
- Versatile software for Macs and PCs
- Has the ability to start a meeting in seconds
- Easy to learn tool for individuals of all experience levels
- Globalmeet isn't as robust as some of the larger digital conference platforms but that's not necessarily a bad thing
- Some features like drawing on the presentation aren't are smooth as some of the competitors
- I'd like to see GlobalMeet do something different instead of being "WebEx-Lite"
- I like the screen sharing features.
- I like the audio features such as muting and recording options.
- Integration with Outlook to create calendar appointments and add additional people to the meeting.
- Sometimes there is a lag when I'm presenting in a meeting. I have also experienced lags when sharing my screen.
- As far as I know, this isn't available on mobile devices.
- Sometimes the quality is bad and we have had people who were unable to join or were not able to hear other participants.
- Provides a stable connection
- Allows for easy phone access
- Works well in browser
- Easy to setup meeting links
- Supports a lot of users
- User interface design
- Desktop application
- Video quality
- White board function
Not multilingual, no video.
- Support for a large number of users on a single call
- Easy access for both video and audio connections
- Ability to record the event for sharing and later review
- Would like to be able to manage more of the attendee window to reduce screen coverage when on a laptop
- Be able to change your picture or emoji on the fly per the call you are on
- Help identify when you have static or feedback from one end user to ask them to drop and dial back in
GlobalMeet Collaboration Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is GlobalMeet Collaboration?
GlobalMeet Collaboration is an audio, web and video conferencing solution that is designed to make global communication easy from anywhere using any device.
According to the vendor, GlobalMeet Collaboration delivers a superior meeting experience with support for one-on-one meetings, team check-ins and much more. Additionally, the vendor says their expansive audio network ensures a reliable, HD audio experience. Video conferencing capabilities allow you to connect with people face to face anywhere in the world. Join a web meeting to easily share your screen and content.
According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:
- Unlimited Meetings for up to 125 Participants
- HD Video
- Screen Share
- Local Dial-in Access
- Meeting Controls
- Desktop Integrations
- 24/7 Multi-Lingual Support
- Global Audio Network
- Cloud Recording Storage
GlobalMeet Collaboration Screenshots
GlobalMeet Collaboration Videos (2)
GlobalMeet Collaboration Downloadables
GlobalMeet Collaboration Competitors
GlobalMeet Collaboration Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
GlobalMeet Collaboration Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
GlobalMeet Collaboration Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||North America, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Dutch|