GlobalMeet Collaboration Reviews

doug cohen | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2020

GlobalMeet: Reliable online collaboration for your business

Limited departments use it for large events. Sales uses it with frequency for customer initiated presentations.
  • IT light.
  • Easy login (does not require downloads/updates).
  • Dedicated phone line and computer audio.
  • Higher resolution video.
I think GM is oriented toward business clients. With the increasing demand for home/family video conferencing, I think other solutions are more user-friendly.
I think it meets expectations but I think a one-click style instant meeting would be a good feature (the faster the setup the better).
Read doug cohen's full review
Jennifer Beck | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

GlobalMeet- Great for Remote Employees!!!

Operations and HR use GlobalMeet for conference calls, training calls and new hire orientation.
  • Help remote workers join in on meetings and stay connected.
  • Helps companies that have employees in many states stay connected.
  • Helps training implementation when you have employees in many locations.
  • Saves money on travel expenses.
  • Sometimes the calls do not connect and you have to call and speak with someone at GlobalMeet.
It is well suited for organizations that have employees spread out across the country to stay connected and communicate with one another. Might not be well suited for a company with one location.
I have always had great customer service, always prompt and helpful and always resolve any issues I run into.
Read Jennifer Beck's full review
lisa briand | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 01, 2020

GlobalMeet Collaboration Review

We use GlobalMeet Collaboration for interior design presentations to clients, homebuilders. We are located in multiple locations as are our clients.
  • Easy integration with Outlook
  • Easy to navigate
  • Missing ability to mark on the screen while presenting
  • Many clients have trouble signing on, especially the first time using
GlobalMeet Collaboration is fine for calling, presentations are missing key elements of other programs, in particular ability to mark on or highlight areas in a discussion. Pricing for other platforms is coming down, and GM has not come down in price. We don't need large calls. The most we've needed is 35, and that is very rare.
We're missing elements we had before (iMeet) that were very helpful in our business. Clients complain hard about initial sign-on.
Read lisa briand's full review
Nick Wadding | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

GlobalMeet Collaboration meets my meeting needs!

I use GlobalMeet Collaboration for weekly Webex/conference calls as well as whenever other things come up that need to be communicated via Webex to my team of sales professionals.
  • Easy to schedule meetings
  • Easy for participants to log into meetings
  • Ease of use during meetings - change screen user and presenter, mute and unmute, enable/disable camera
  • Haven't figured out how to stop new emails/updates from showing on my screen while presenting
GlobalMeet Collaboration is good for use with both small (less than 10) and large groups to cover both audio and visual information and have open discussion. I have done sales virtual interviews on it, and it may not be the best format for that.
Very easy to use for people with varying technical ability
Read Nick Wadding's full review
January 07, 2020

GlobalMeet as a service

GlobalMeet is used by our entire organization to facilitate virtual meetings and conference calls. We use this product for training purposes through uploading PowerPoints or by using the screen share feature to demonstrate a live concept. When a web conference is not necessary we use the voice-only feature to provide a place to call in.
  • Something that GlobalMeet does well is distributing a meeting to users. The system integrates well with our Outlook system and allows easy meeting distributions.
  • GlobalMeet is good at providing an easy way to record web meetings. The feature works well and is easy to download after.
  • GlobalMeet as a system seems to be lacking in a few areas. Particularly, I wish there was a better way to track meeting attendees. There is an email that goes out after the meeting of the attendees, but often this list is incomplete, or is not an accurate reflection of the attendees.
  • GlobalMeet often does not work when we need it to. Even though I have the app installed on my computer, whenever I try to pull up a meeting it works only half the time. Other times it will go straight to the web version even though I have the app.
  • GlobalMeet is not very user-friendly. It is clunky, and does not make the life of the presenter or "host" easier.
GlobalMeet is well suited for an organization that wants a simple web conference platform with no added features. It seems like this is the way to go if you want to not spend a lot of money for a service. GlobalMeet is not well suited for large organizations, or someone who needs to host multiple meetings and needs robust features such as attendance tracking, presentation sharing, and ease of use.
April 28, 2020

Quick capability - Fantastic results

We use GlobalMeet for remote meetings because employees live across the entire county. I used to only utilize this service a couple times per month; however, due to the Covid-19 crisis it is now utilized several times each week.

Most of the meetings are conference call only but having the video feature is a fantastic option that we now take advantage of on a recounting basis.
  • Setting up the meetings only takes a few seconds. I value this function.
  • Global set works in conjunction with Microsoft office. This makes integration very simple.
  • The system is user friendly and easy to understand...even for those without a lot of experience.
  • I wish there was a green screen option when sharing my web camera.
  • Having a feature to minimize feedback sound would be helpful.
  • Providing the option to select only the participant videos I want to view would be great.
GlobalMeet is well suited for anyone who wants to set up a quick virtual meeting. Where it can be a challenge is for participants who want to share their cameras but have very limited or poor internet access. Fortunately, participants can still participate and interact via their phone so that option is greatly appreciated.
I have provided such a high rating because setting up the meeting only requires a few clicks. Within a couple minutes of telling my team that I will set up a meeting and send an invite, that invitation is already sitting in their inbox. I move at a fast pace and GlobalMeet is keeping up.
April 22, 2020

A great way to meet globally

GlobalMeet is being used to hold quick meetings and team huddles. With the workforce doing WFH, it addresses meeting with groups via an easy and quick to use platform.
  • Works well for inviting individuals/groups to a meeting session.
  • Works well for calendaring events or meetings.
  • User-friendly to both the scheduler and attendees.
Works well to inviting individuals/groups to a meeting session.
Granted that I still have to learn about the maximum benefits/features of GlobalMeet and how it will apply to my work settings.
April 17, 2020

GlobalMeet Collaboration - a leaner and more intuitive WebEx

The GlobalMeet software is typically used by colleagues who have a need to meet with a large number of people on a recorded call, or for ease of joining together multiple organizations on a teleconference. Typical uses are lunch and learn, presentations, collaborative information gathering, announcements, user story analysis, and workflow documentation.
  • Easy recording tools
  • Quickly access meeting information to copy and share
  • Hosted application
  • Recordings are of audio along with the shared content.
  • Quality of video could use some improvement
  • Addition of whiteboard functionality
  • Ability to see who was sent an invitation accepts and declines from a meeting dashboard
  • Ability to see an attendee list alongside the recording
  • Ability to generate a transcript
GlobalMeet Collaboration is well suited for a large number of attendees, and the interface is very clean with an ease-of-use that is impressive. I enjoy not trying to dig through submenus to find settings, my meeting link/dial info, recordings, or my meetings.
I have had problems with some attendees not able to see shared content on their side but hear the audio. We have also had recorded calls that captured only the presented information, the host's audio, but none of the attendee audio.
Definitely, because of the interface and thoughtful options presented. Tools like Skype have multiple sub-menus, layered permissions, and require a recording application to run. Skype also has challenges with participants using varied call-in methods.
April 12, 2020

GlobalMeet review

GlobalMeet was being used for our conference calls and screen sharing up until recently. It was good for these purposes and used for all status calls and other presentations to clients. It allowed us to share work we did and walk the client through it, making it easy for them to join the calls.
  • Conference calls
  • Screen-shares
  • Presentations
  • File uploads
  • Consistency of service
  • Ease of use
It is good for status calls and presentations where the presentation is just being screen shared. However, it is less good for presentations that are uploaded to GlobalMeet, as GlobalMeet has an issue with its file-sharing capabilities. This has caused problems in the past where files just never upload for the group.
Some clients have had issues with logging in before, an easier one-click solution would be better.
April 01, 2020

GlobalMeet is a convenient product for voice communication

We use GlobalMeet to conduct many of our teleconferences. Particularly while traveling, it is easy to set up calls with many different people. It is used by manufacturing, marketing, sales, and technical personnel. We typically do not use GlobalMeet when a presentation needs to be shared as it is not as convenient to set up as Teams.
  • I conduct a weekly meeting with colleagues in EU through GlobalMeet to get updates on current plant performance.
  • Our president conducts a monthly call on GlobalMeet to provide business status to manufacturing, commercial, sales, technical, and research personnel.
  • During COVID-19, we utilize GlobalMeet for our daily operations meeting at our Pasadena, TX facility while everyone is working from home.
  • As I mentioned before, it is not as convenient to use when sharing data as Teams so we tend to use Teams for sharing presentations.
  • On occasion, there is an echo which makes it hard to hear others.
  • I have noticed that when I use my computer as the device rather than my phone, it tends to drop more often than my phone (may be my internet connection).
I have used GlobalMeet for many years and am pleased with its reliability, however, I think other systems have probably surpassed it from an ease of use standpoint.
Our company has given us several tools to use for collaboration, one of which is GlobalMeet. It was the first and we have typically used it for calls, but other tools have been used for data sharing. Likely I would rate it higher if I used it more frequently, but overall, the tools I have used, for the most part, have been good.
March 31, 2020

Honest review for a service that the company is already using

We are using GlobalMeet for our phone conferencing needs. All teams are using it. It used for any large and important meetings. Townhalls twice a year for example.
  • Great selection of local and toll-free numbers to call for participants.
  • Exellent support.
  • Trully a global reach company to benefit international business.
  • Easy to use.
  • Conference all options should be readily available (published) for all clients.
  • Quick "cheat sheet" card should be provided to all phone conference customers.
  • Some numbers might have busy signal and have to be redialed.
Well, we are only using teleconferincing module, thus I would say that Conferencing is a very useful tool for meetings and webinars. Based on our experiense, that platform is great.
Easy to use, great support.

GlobalMeet Review from Sales Mgr

GlobalMeet is used to connect groups together for work tasks. Each sales team has access to this tool. While it is typically used by the entire team for a "team meeting" scenario, there are times when colleagues can utilize it to connect. It's typically used on a weekly or bi-weekly basis in the company.
  • Connect people remotely.
  • Allow work groups to connect regularly.
  • Allows for team meetings to occur without much lead time.
  • Easier adjustment of preferred settings.
  • Ability to list names in after call reports.
Great for remote team meetings.
Interface is fairly intuitive. Ease of use is a big plus. Both presenters and users find it easy to learn, easy to understand and easy to remember. We've had very few issues with the system since beginning to utilize it.
January 24, 2020

GlobalMeet is a great collaboration tool

• Great sound quality.
  • Easy connectivity.
  • Some clients tell you the link will not connect them to the meeting.
Our entire organization uses GlobalMeet, which allows us to connect with each other and our clients. We have scheduled meetings and spontaneous meetings, and this platform is a great tool to maximize our efforts. It has worked well for our team in all aspects of our needs. This collaboration tool allows us to connect, and provides functionality in our daily tasks.
I would give GlobalMeet a 10. It is very easy to use, easy to onboard, and user-friendly.
January 09, 2020

GlobalMeet - A Superhero Platform

GlobalMeet is like that friend who is there in the background ready to jump in and help when things go wrong. Our company primarily uses some of the larger meeting programs but when those don't play well on other peoples' computers and we need a quick fix, GlobalMeet comes to the rescue!
  • Versatile software for Macs and PCs
  • Has the ability to start a meeting in seconds
  • Easy to learn tool for individuals of all experience levels
  • Globalmeet isn't as robust as some of the larger digital conference platforms but that's not necessarily a bad thing
  • Some features like drawing on the presentation aren't are smooth as some of the competitors
  • I'd like to see GlobalMeet do something different instead of being "WebEx-Lite"
I love GlobalMeet. It's easy to use in almost every way possible, easy to install, easy to boot up, and best of all I've never had this platform freeze during the middle of a presentation. Nothing is worse than getting ready to present a demo or close a deal but a software program is preventing you from achieving your goal. GlobalMeet comes through for you.
GlobalMeet Collaboration gets the job done. It has functionality that a lot of the competitors don’t have and sometimes support is needed to help execute that functionality. The experience my company has had with their support team has been great. We get the answers quickly and know that we can rely on the customer service teams if/when we have a major issue.
January 07, 2020

There are better solutions

We schedule meetings with staff and customers and we use GlobalMeet to have a centralized location for everyone to call in at. Some people may be working from home, working off-site or in a different part of the country. It's a way to get everybody together. You can share screens and have an integrated meeting.
  • I like the screen sharing features.
  • I like the audio features such as muting and recording options.
  • Integration with Outlook to create calendar appointments and add additional people to the meeting.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when I'm presenting in a meeting. I have also experienced lags when sharing my screen.
  • As far as I know, this isn't available on mobile devices.
  • Sometimes the quality is bad and we have had people who were unable to join or were not able to hear other participants.
It is well suited if you need a centralized place for people to meet regardless of their geographical location. It's great if you have information on your screen that you would like to share, for example, if you are presenting a slide show. It's less appropriate for people on the go since you need a desktop to use the platform.
April 21, 2020

GlobalMeet review

Currently, we use it primarily as a phone bridge for conference calls. I found the interface to screen share difficult to use.
  • Phonebridge
  • Single click dialing
  • Clear connections
  • Outlook integration.
  • Difficulty sharing call lines.
  • Platform confusing.
Direct phone conference calls.
I have always found it more difficult than other phone bridge options.
April 15, 2020

Solid product that is easy to use

We use GlobalMeet Collaboration for sourcing calls, typically for the first few meetings with companies, and it also allows them to present to us.
  • No hacks!
  • Good quality video
  • It's not as popular as Zoom so some companies are less familiar with it.
I think GlobalMeet Collaboration is most appropriate for first-time meetings/presentations because an in-person meeting is still required in the long run. It can also be used effectively for internal meetings if the team is traveling.
It is very easy to use / very intuitive.
April 10, 2020

Great for large conference calls

GlobalMeet Collaboration is used primarily at my company to communicate between our development teams in China and New York on a weekly basis. We also use it to add remote access to meetings that some users are not able to attend. Users typically call in over the phone, but we’ll occasionally use the web meeting to share video.
  • Provides a stable connection
  • Allows for easy phone access
  • Works well in browser
  • Easy to setup meeting links
  • Supports a lot of users
  • User interface design
  • Desktop application
  • Video quality
  • White board function
GlobalMeet Collaboration was most useful as a way to provide phone access to a large group in different locations. We also used it to book standing meetings with various teams. This service is great when you need to share screens and/or video. Most users default to the phone and then have a difficult time getting to the online call.
It is difficult to get new users setup quickly and it is difficult to book meetings if the Outlook integration isn’t set up. The able to set up a conference call is nice, but it creates a default that most users would like to choose. This reduces the functionality of the service and limits collaboration.
April 10, 2020

Meet on the go

We use GlobalMeet Collaboration to hold team meetings for sales forces. It allows us to have a large group on business planning calls to strategize without having to have people travel. Saves time and money.
  • Instant and easy access to team meetings
  • Can easily screen share to all participants
  • Easy interface
  • Sometimes system hangs up
  • Needs way to track attendees
GlobalMeet Collaboration is well suited for team meetings and especially for clients throughout the country. Less appropriate for places where you would have a longer lag time.
Easy use, supports a large number of users on one meeting. Ease of online screen share during meetings
April 03, 2020

Reliable product

I organize meetings with marketing and agency personel to review their monthly budget and financials.
  • Consistent service
  • Dependability
  • Video function
Conference calls to discuss status. If I want to share my screen or show video, I'd have to use another platform.
I've never had any issues with the meetings that are set up through this system. Dependability is very important.

My review

We use it for teleconferences. We've used it a lot less in the last year as we now use Google Hangout Meet instead, which is free and gives us video as well.
  • Good sound quality.
  • Pricing.
  • Recordings hard to find.
GlobalMeet Collaboration is well suited for conference calls, and easy to use.

Not multilingual, no video.
Not aware of most functions and no one ever called me to mention them.
March 23, 2020

GlobalMeet Collaboration scales to meet your business needs.

GlobalMeet Collaboration is used by all our end-users in both the business and IT. We were purchased by TIAA and have been integrating components of the company. We now have associates who work in many different locations that require online sharing and meetings.
  • Support for a large number of users on a single call
  • Easy access for both video and audio connections
  • Ability to record the event for sharing and later review
  • Would like to be able to manage more of the attendee window to reduce screen coverage when on a laptop
  • Be able to change your picture or emoji on the fly per the call you are on
  • Help identify when you have static or feedback from one end user to ask them to drop and dial back in
GlobalMeet Collaboration is well suited when you have a large group of people in diverse locations that need to be all sharing or hearing the same information. It is not a replacement for Agile tools like virtual Kanban boards.
Easy to get on and use as an end-user. There is probably more functionality that I am not aware of because I never received full training. Maybe having a self tutorial available would be helpful. This is more of an issue on our end and not with the tool itself--or even links to short video clips showing the different functions.

Simple and to the point

All staff managers use GlobalMeet for weekly meetings and one-time meetings. There would usually be between 4 to 15 people on a call at once.
  • Ease of use
  • Ease of payment
  • If issues occur, it can be hard to reach someone.
  • Cost
Weekly teams meetings worked well.
There was a time that a user did not hang up properly and we were charged for the full length of the time the phone was off the hook. There should be a feature within the system to sense or handle this after a certain period of silence.

GlobalMeet works for us!

We use GlobalMeet to connect our Trustees across the United States.
  • Clear quality
  • Nobody randomly dropping off of the meeting.
  • Lags sometime occur.
The system works well for our small group. Not sure how it would handle larger meetings.
This platform works well for our small group: easy to navigate and easy to begin meetings.
Mogana Tashiani | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 23, 2019

Platform for Global Communication and Collaboration

I have been using GlobalMeet for video conferencing, webinar, and scheduling client meeting across the regions. This platform is easy to use and cost competitive with other similar vendors. I used for group webinar and meeting with global team. No APP download is necessary as the platform can be assessed directly online.
  • Easy to schedule meetings, webinar, and video conferencing around with other global offices. Normally we do team meeting and webinar to discuss about on-going projects and share presentation output.
  • GlobalMeet sends detailed report at the end of each meeting and the report can be used as reference for the minutes of meeting in future.
  • Features such as enabling recording and screen sharing enables easy for walk through presentation slides during the meeting.
  • Often times the speaker would not functions. I need exit the meeting and enter the meeting again.
  • Sometimes it is hard to mute the speaker as this will disable the voice from other user as well.
  • Sometimes the system hangs especially when dealing with overseas clients and team meeting.
It is free to use though we are paying for paid subscription for video conferencing and webinar. Easily can be connected with other global offices. Can chat privately during webinar with other participants.

Global Meet hangs quite often recently during webinar and video conferencing. Sometimes the microphone of the other speaker will be inaudible. Need to exit and return to the meeting again.
After each meeting the system sends us the feedback form to rate each meeting separately. This feature allows us to describe any unique issue that we had faced during that particular meeting.
Read Mogana Tashiani's full review

High quality audio (46)
High quality video (36)
Low bandwidth requirements (35)
Mobile support (13)
6.2
Desktop sharing (39)
Whiteboards (26)
5.3
Calendar integration (34)
Meeting initiation (40)
Integrates with social media (3)
Record meetings / events (35)
Slideshows (21)
6.3
Live chat (33)
Audience polling (14)
4.2
Q&A (20)
User authentication (34)
Participant roles & permissions (36)
Confidential attendee list (28)

About GlobalMeet Collaboration

GlobalMeet Collaboration is an audio, web and video conferencing solution that is designed to make global communication easy from anywhere using any device.

According to the vendor, GlobalMeet Collaboration delivers a superior meeting experience with support for one-on-one meetings, team check-ins and much more. Additionally, the vendor says their expansive audio network ensures a reliable, HD audio experience. Video conferencing capabilities allow you to connect with people face to face anywhere in the world. Join a web meeting to easily share your screen and content.

According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:

• Unlimited Meetings for up to 125 Participants

Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Has featureIE compatible
Does not have featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Does not have featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Does not have featureDial-in attendance
Has featureOnline attendance
Has featureMute
Has featureSlideshows
Has featureMedia
Has featureInternational calling
Has featureMultiple webcam streams
Online Events Collaboration Features
Has featureLive chat
Does not have featureAudience polling
Has featureQ&A
Has featureMeeting space storage
Does not have featureAnnotation
Does not have featureRemote support features
Online Events Security Features
Has featureUser authentication
Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureParticipant list
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

GlobalMeet Collaboration Screenshots

GlobalMeet Collaboration Videos (2)

GlobalMeet Collaboration Downloadables

GlobalMeet Collaboration Competitors

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Visit our website at https://www.pgi.com/plans-pricing/ for further pricing information.

GlobalMeet Collaboration Support Options