GlobalMeet Collaboration Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Mogana Tashiani profile photo
I have been using GlobalMeet for video conferencing, webinar, and scheduling client meeting across the regions. This platform is easy to use and cost competitive with other similar vendors. I used for group webinar and meeting with global team. No APP download is necessary as the platform can be assessed directly online.
  • Easy to schedule meetings, webinar, and video conferencing around with other global offices. Normally we do team meeting and webinar to discuss about on-going projects and share presentation output.
  • GlobalMeet sends detailed report at the end of each meeting and the report can be used as reference for the minutes of meeting in future.
  • Features such as enabling recording and screen sharing enables easy for walk through presentation slides during the meeting.
  • Often times the speaker would not functions. I need exit the meeting and enter the meeting again.
  • Sometimes it is hard to mute the speaker as this will disable the voice from other user as well.
  • Sometimes the system hangs especially when dealing with overseas clients and team meeting.
It is free to use though we are paying for paid subscription for video conferencing and webinar. Easily can be connected with other global offices. Can chat privately during webinar with other participants.

Global Meet hangs quite often recently during webinar and video conferencing. Sometimes the microphone of the other speaker will be inaudible. Need to exit and return to the meeting again.
Read Mogana Tashiani's full review
Jennifer Whitson profile photo
The majority of users within our company have, I believe, moved away from utilizing GlobalMeet functionality with the exception of the phone numbers that we utilize for conference calls. I am not certain all the teams that use it, I do know that Product teams use it and it allows us to easily communicate via phone for conference calls and larger meetings.
  • Operator assistance is efficient if there are issues during a call.
  • Given it is only utilized for phone calls now in my area, I have no significant feedback for this topic.
In the time that I did use GlobalMeet for things other than conference calls it was easy to use for scheduling and conducting meetings. The use of conference lines is efficient.
Read Jennifer Whitson's full review
Melissa Williams profile photo
September 25, 2019

GlobalMeet Review

It is used mainly for client calls. All departments have the option to use it. Occasionally we have done large scale client-mandated operator-assisted events with PGI that have had +1000 invitees.
  • Operator-assist.
  • Good quality audio.
  • Majority of toll-free global numbers available.
  • Sometimes calls disconnect.
  • Seamless integration with the web.
  • Audio/web conference recordings should be easier to do and more automatic - Very non-user friendly in an era where recordings are always needed.
GlobalMeet is well-suited for small client calls. I'd say for larger calls, although operator-assisted calls are nice (but expensive), other companies are more seamless and the option for easy recording often gives them an advantage. The seamless integration with web could be enhanced for sure, as well as interactivity components (such as raising a hand, asking a question etc).
Read Melissa Williams's full review
We use GlobalMeet to hold conference calls with partners and customers outside of our internal organization. Teams from various departments such as sales, hardware, software and marketing use the platform. It addresses the problem of communicating outside of our internal IT infrastructure seamlessly. GlobalMeet is great for collaborating with users remotely and from other organizations.
  • Screen share
  • Interactive Chat
  • Poll/Survey Feature
  • Use a web interface instead of downloading the app
GlobalMeet Collaboration is great for giving product trainings, presentations and webinars over the phone to a wide number of users remotely. It is well suited for meetings where screens and documents need to be shared live during a conference call for easy collaboration.
We use it for team meetings. It's a great way to meet and collaborate virtually.
  • Great for sharing content online
  • Options to connect via online or through cellphone. The call me feature is great.
  • Ease of use. Very easy to use and to share.
  • It would be nice to have a gallery of recorded calls.
  • It would be nice to get a notice if the software needs to be updated. Getting a notice 5 minutes before a call that software needs to be updated is very frustrating.
  • Maybe a notification for when chats are happening.
This is a great tool to use for virtual meetings. It allows for collaboration of teams that are nearby or far away.
Allows for everyone to be on the same page.

Not so great for face to face meetings.

In my department, we use it to facilitate meetings that review the EMR build and workflow use. The screenshare feature is an important component of GlobalMeet to help ensure clarity during discussions and decisions. I use it 2-3 times a day running a meeting. My meetings have anywhere from 5-60 attendees.

My team additionally leverages it to hold educational webinars. Those also range in attendance, anywhere from 5-35 attendees, but are run multiple times a day.

• With the updated version, it makes it easy for anyone to screen share during very helpful meetings. This is because a lot of my attendees are clinicians and not very familiar with global meet and they would get confused when you tried to promote them
  • The connect me feature is also a favorite of mine. I never manually dial in, I always have the meeting call me.
  • At one point, I was having major issues with the screenshare feature, to the point it was dropping 3-4 times a meeting. This was very challenging as the meetings had around 60 attendees. One of GlobalMeet's technicians worked with me and my technical department to get it working quickly. After that I no longer had any issues.
  • Right now, the main thing I would like to see is the message playing after connecting via phone be turned off or tell me how to turn it off.
  • Remove the option for the computer to call into the meeting. This always leads to challenges with sound during the meeting. People who do not readily join these meetings often choose this option.
  • no other recommendations, their recent upgrade dramatically improved the tool for me.
Allows you to reach staff/faculty in remote practice locations to provide educational sessions around new EMR build and workflows that will impact their day. It works great for running small to large meetings that require screen shares to facilitate discussion and approval of build within the EMR that really requires the ability for everyone to see the same thing so there is no confusion.
We use GlobalMeet Collaboration to host live training and webinars. All departments at the national level use it for this purpose. In theory, it provides an opportunity for several people to be on a call at once while watching someone execute our system software on-screen.
  • GlobalMeet Collaboration is cheap.
  • The screen share recordings are always high quality and ready quickly in an easy to use format.
  • Customer support is very quick to declare a problem resolved.
  • Customer Support needs to actually resolve issues before declaring them resolved and ignoring them if they even acknowledge your request for support.
  • Multiple times customer support's solution has been to have over 100 people on a nationwide call disconnect from the call and log back in. This is neither practical nor acceptable in the middle of a call.
  • Screen share randomly stops sharing for no reason and there is no way to know this unless someone on the other end says something. Everything on the presenter's screen shows as the share is continuing.
  • With the most recent upgrade, several key pieces of functionality were removed so a new, non-user friendly interface could be added. No longer are presenters allowed to share documents via GlobalMeet. Also no longer are presenters allowed to poll the audience. These are key pieces of functionality that were available in the previous version and are available in just about all of the competition. When asked about it support said they would try to bring it back in a future release, but isn't the new design pretty.
GlobalMeet Collaboration is well suited if you need a tool that claims to be a screenshare/collaboration tool and your company has no budget for one. It is less than appropriate for people who actually want a piece of software that allows screen share and collaboration.
It was used as a conference calling service by the entire company. We originally signed up as they assured us all lines would be able to dial in as a landline from Mexico. It was supposed to allow us easier communication via landlines without relying on wifi. It was used for interviews with US clients from Mexico, corporate meetings, etc.
  • Had a local call-in number for people in different cities in MX. Unfortunately 1/2 of the time those numbers never worked.
  • When we started out with them we had a pay per use service that allowed us to work it into our budget as a smaller growing company. But they have since dropped that plan.
  • Expensive options compared to other products in the market.
  • They try to hide renewal options in a link that is not even part of the contract. Do not have cancellation terms without paying out the contract in full.
  • Better customer service as I never received return calls when issues arose.
I would not recommend GlobalMeet as there are better products for a company of our size in the market.
GlobalMeet is used for Project management meetings and committees to review timelines, issues, PowerPoints, and many more visually driven conversations. Mainly the I.T. department uses GlobalMeet, but it is used by our Patient Accounting department as well for weekly meetings.
  • When connecting through Internet Explorer, the product works really well and is easy to connect.
  • Transferring presenter permissions is very easy through Internet Explorer.
  • The desktop version is terrible. It disconnects frequently, and it is hard to make someone else the presenter.
  • When Sharing your screen when the meeting is online, the screen capture of your shared screen on your end is too small to read.
It is well suited for most meetings where you need to display graphics to individuals who are at different locations. The web-based program works much better than the desktop version. Attaching GlobalMeet to meeting invites also could be better. Its integration with Microsoft Outlook could be better. It is very clunky when it is added to a meeting invite.
We use GlobalMeet for our weekly conference calls in the company (sales and products teams). It addresses the issue with muting all parties and having a host to start the call.
  • Easy to change the conference codes if someone leaves the company.
  • Host features for muting, unmuting, etc. are easy to use and work without flaw.
  • As the administrator, I get a lot of calls when there are issues with the system. However, it's mostly user error when we dig into it. That being said, I can't think of anything for improvement.
It's well suited for calls where there are 100+ participants that need to be muted all at once. You can't rely on each individual to mute themselves when they join the call, because it just doesn't happen. However, if you're having a call with 10-20 people, it's probably not as necessary.
December 20, 2018

GlobalMeet as a service

GlobalMeet is used by our entire organization to facilitate virtual meetings and conference calls. We use this product for training purposes through uploading PowerPoints or by using the screen share feature to demonstrate a live concept. When a web conference is not necessary we use the voice-only feature to provide a place to call in.
  • Something that GlobalMeet does well is distributing a meeting to users. The system integrates well with our Outlook system and allows easy meeting distributions.
  • GlobalMeet is good at providing an easy way to record web meetings. The feature works well and is easy to download after.
  • GlobalMeet as a system seems to be lacking in a few areas. Particularly, I wish there was a better way to track meeting attendees. There is an email that goes out after the meeting of the attendees, but often this list is incomplete, or is not an accurate reflection of the attendees.
  • GlobalMeet often does not work when we need it to. Even though I have the app installed on my computer, whenever I try to pull up a meeting it works only half the time. Other times it will go straight to the web version even though I have the app.
  • GlobalMeet is not very user-friendly. It is clunky, and does not make the life of the presenter or "host" easier.
GlobalMeet is well suited for an organization that wants a simple web conference platform with no added features. It seems like this is the way to go if you want to not spend a lot of money for a service. GlobalMeet is not well suited for large organizations, or someone who needs to host multiple meetings and needs robust features such as attendance tracking, presentation sharing, and ease of use.
We schedule meetings with staff and customers and we use GlobalMeet to have a centralized location for everyone to call in at. Some people may be working from home, working off-site or in a different part of the country. It's a way to get everybody together. You can share screens and have an integrated meeting.
  • I like the screen sharing features.
  • I like the audio features such as muting and recording options.
  • Integration with Outlook to create calendar appointments and add additional people to the meeting.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when I'm presenting in a meeting. I have also experienced lags when sharing my screen.
  • As far as I know, this isn't available on mobile devices.
  • Sometimes the quality is bad and we have had people who were unable to join or were not able to hear other participants.
It is well suited if you need a centralized place for people to meet regardless of their geographical location. It's great if you have information on your screen that you would like to share, for example, if you are presenting a slide show. It's less appropriate for people on the go since you need a desktop to use the platform.
Kristen Wise profile photo
GlobalMeet is the platform used by our organization for conference calls with our board of directors and regional representatives. Our organization is a small non-profit, but all members use the software for any conference call needs. The ability to share the dial-in information with participants and use any phone makes it possible for the software to be used anywhere.
  • Easy to use system for business conference calls
  • Recording feature useful to playback information from the meeting
  • Accessibility of domestic and international call in numbers make it possible for participants to call in no matter where they are traveling or located.
  • Recording available for 90 days
GlobalMeet is perfect for small office settings that require multiple participants to be involved in a meeting that are in various geographical locations. Often our organization will have participants traveling, sometimes out of the country. Regardless of where they are located, they are able to dial in to meetings. Larger companies may find other platforms more functional for their needs.
Read Kristen Wise's full review
Chad Clinger profile photo
November 21, 2017

GlobalMeet is Great!

We assign every attorney in the firm with their own GlobalMeet account for conference calls. They have their own 800 number and passcodes to give to clients. They enjoy the 24-7 aspect of making and hosting a conference call where before IT support created a conference bridge, that took time for them, IT and reduced usable channels of our T1.
  • Easy to use - just dial-in with your 800 number, enter a passcode or host-code and you are connected to your conference call.
  • Easy way of recording the conference call.
  • We like the email confirmation that includes the participants and the number of minutes they were connected that is sent at the end of a conference call.
  • The web interface could be easier to navigate.
On demand conference call and recording of calls, especially when you have a large group of participants.
Read Chad Clinger's full review
Annie Bolduc profile photo
It is being used as the main web conference system. Since we have employees globally, it helps facilitate communication between the team. The two departments that use GlobalMeet the most are sales and marketing as they are often in meetings and on the phone. The biggest business problem is addresses is that it has simplified the way we do web conferencing. Before GlobalMeet, we were using an audio conferencing line that allowed us to basically share presentations but we lacked so many features that we just never used it. For instance, as silly as it may sound, one of my favorite features is being able to see who is on the line. Before GlobalMeet, it would be 5 minutes of "who is on the line?" "Hi, who just joined?" Now, people just join in and it doesn't disrupt my meetings. Another business problem it solves is how easy it is to share documents and have multiple presenters. Again, simple little things but they really make a difference and makes the conferences easy.
  • Showing who is talking. This takes away any confusion you may have and prevents users to have to ask who is talking and when.
  • Mobile application. So simple to use and easy to go from mobile to web. I don't think I've ever seen another application that do that. This is a strength because it allows me to have a little more flexibility with my meetings.
  • Sharing documents. You can upload your file online and access it from anywhere at anytime. I am no longer having to remember to bring a flash drive with me to every meeting or email the document to the administrative assistant.
  • Joining the meeting. Oh I can't say enough about this. When joining the meeting is a hassle, it doesn't make people too fond of coming in the first place. GlobalMeet has made it so easy by just calling you directly. Seriously, another one of my favorite feature. People are more on time and less frustrated.
  • Sometimes, I felt that the quizzes/polls froze on me and that definitely made it easier to keep the flow of the meeting as sometimes I've had to restart completely. I haven't used these features in a while and there has been several updates since then so that may be better now.
Well Suited: Any small or large meetings you may have internally or with external stakeholders. Whenever you have to share a presentation or go over documents, this is the tool for you.

Less Appropriate: I wouldn't recommend using GlobalMeet for interviews or anything that would require face-to-face connections. While they do offer a nice camera feature, for me it's just not a strength and wouldn't be as good for job interviews or more of that one-on-one setting.
Read Annie Bolduc's full review
Michelle Foster profile photo
GlobalMeet is the only IT-approved and authorized web conferencing software at my organization. We use it for internal and external meetings. GlobalMeet helps us address connecting with our internal employees. We're a global company and in the headquarters office, less than one percent of all employees work here, so it's critical that we use this solution to be able to connect and share ideas and content anywhere and everywhere.
  • the connect-me function is outstanding! I never have to dial into a conference call.
  • It works as soon as it loads. As the company standard, we're not waiting to download plugins or anything else in order to get going.
  • The share a file option is great for collaboration
  • The option to take over screen sharing is kind of slow. That could be a bit quicker
  • The whiteboard could be a little nicer. Reminds me of Paint on old computers.
  • I wish it were easier to gather your recorded meetings. I don't like having to login and wait for a download.
It's really well-suited for internal and external meetings. I've never experienced a GlobalMeet with more than 100 people, so I'm not sure how the system would handle that large of a webcast. If you were to go with a live webcast, I would recommend using iMeet instead of GlobalMeet for confidence in the functionality and ease of use.
Read Michelle Foster's full review
Christi (Dillard) Watson profile photo
GlobalMeet is used for teleconferencing needs at least 2 of our locations. Allows employees to meet on a regular basis with each other and with vendors/clients/customers that are spread out not only in the state but in the country. It helps them to share screens with each other to do presentations and provide any other pertinent information.
  • It is easy to upload files and share immediately.
  • The ability to record meetings and have them available for everyone to review quickly.
  • Being able to promote participants so that they can control presentations with the shared screen option.
  • Connection issues at times
  • I would like to be able to get some sort of reports at the end of the call maybe showing attendance
Read Christi (Dillard) Watson's full review
Jen Oxler profile photo
January 21, 2016

Easy and Friendly to Use

GlobalMeet is being used in our company since we are located across the United States. This product allows us to meet on a regular basis, share screens to do trainings and provides recordings of the meetings for those who could not attend. GlobalMeet is used to update staff as well as train staff on new processes and procedures thru screen sharing.
  • GlobalMeet is a great way for sharing screens when you are not able to meet in person.
  • GlobalMeet has a chat system so that questions can be answered while you are in the meeting.
  • When lots of people are on GlobalMeet is tends to disconnect or people have a hard time getting on.
  • Sometimes when you are not on a hardwire internet source, the participant has a hard time connecting.
Global Meet is very well suited for a company that works remotely and can not gather for meetings and trainings.
Read Jen Oxler's full review
Jacalin Volz profile photo
We use GlobalMeet for meetings throughout the month. GlobalMeet is used throughout the whole company and is a very useful tool to the company. We use this product to have meetings, trainings and to share screens, which is very helpful. GlobalMeet helps address many problems and helps us find a solution because everyone can be on the meeting call to input their thoughts.
  • GlobalMeet is great at being able to have a meeting which everyone can attend since we all work outside of an office around the country.
  • This tool also is very useful since you can share your screen to let everyone see a presentation or how to do something etc.
  • There is also a chat option on the left hand side of the screen which is very useful to ask questions during a meeting or presentation.
GlobalMeet is well suited for the job that we use it for. It allows us to have meetings, share screens and also has a chat box that is very useful during meetings and presentations. I highly recommend GlobalMeet if you have people remotely located since it is so easy to use.
Read Jacalin Volz's full review
Heather Stark, MS, RD, LD, CSCS profile photo
GlobalMeet is being used in our on-site services department since we are located across the United States. This product allows us to meet on a regular basis, share screens to do trainings and provides recordings of the meetings for those who could not attend.
  • Easily able to upload files and share.
  • Able to record meetings and have them available for review quickly.
  • Able to promote participants so that they can control presentations.
  • Dropping participants when a large number of people hop on.
  • Dropping participants who are not connected via hard wire.
GlobalMeet is very well-suited for a workforce that lives in different areas or that works from home. It helps teams who cannot meet in person stay connected.
Read Heather Stark, MS, RD, LD, CSCS's full review
Johnny Gibson profile photo
GlobalMeet is the conferencing software used by our company. It solves both web and phone conferencing needs across a lot of users and clients where teams are spread out across several offices and/or countries. It's ease of use and integration with Outlook makes setting up meetings quick and easy. The recording functionality and post call reporting is an added bonus as well.
  • Integration with Outlook.
  • Option for either web conference or audio only.
  • Call in options make connecting easy from any device.
  • Mobile app functionality.
  • Have had issues with losing connection.
  • Connecting via computer causes bad echo or issues with microphone.
  • Sharing documents isn't straight forward and requires download of software which is inconvenient for those who do not use GlobalMeet as the primary conferencing source.
The software is well suited for internal and recurring meetings, however it's not quite as flashy as other systems and I still use other providers for bigger presentations or client pitches.
Read Johnny Gibson's full review
Karen Bohn profile photo
We have been using GlobalMeet (web and audio) in our Industrial division for over 3 years. Whenever we host training calls or web presentations, we use GlobalMeet to accomplish this. The audio calls or web training work efficiently and easily with the GlobalMeet products by PGi. Since 99% of those attending the calls are remote, they can easily connect and join the training.
For the sales field, they don't have to worry about downloading software when they join. They simply click on the link provided to them and they join the meeting quickly. For me as a host, I love the toolbar with Outlook. I can easily set up meetings and can join a meeting in seconds. The meeting calls me and provides me detailed information as to who is on the call with me. I am able to quickly mute, record or end a meeting with a simple click of a button. My goal is to get the sale field to start using the GlobalMeet app on their smartphones or tablets. I just know they'll be amazed at the simplicity of using it!

• Outlook toolbar... manage your account, create meetings, join meetings. All can be done simply and quickly within the toolbar.
  • Reports - after call reports can be downloaded providing detailed information of those attending and duration of attendance.
  • Fantastic support... whether you're in the middle of a call, or any other time. They are available by chat or direct call and provide quick and efficient support.
  • Reporting - I would like to have the capability of getting the attendance from my calls immediately. This way I can respond to them with follow-up information if needed.
  • Noisy callers during a call - Even though GlobalMeet highlights the person talking, or in some cases making background noise, I wish there was a better way sometimes to find out who that was. The majority of the time I have at least 50 callers calling in to a training call. And in the case where someone's phone is making unnecessary noise, I would like to be able to manually mute them. However, sometimes, the noise doesn't last long enough for me to scroll through the list of names/numbers to determine who it was.
For anyone looking to host a call or web event with multiple people attending, I believe GlobalMeet is the best and easiest to use. Not only for the person attending, but for the person hosting. It really doesn't get much easier than using the Outlook toolbar, your GlobalMeet app, or simply calling in the old fashioned way.
Read Karen Bohn's full review
Bonnie Gamez , MHRD, ITIL SO, ITIL ST profile photo
October 16, 2015

GlobalMeet Review_BGamez

GlobalMeet is used within our organization throughout the US. It is cost effective compared to other conference tools and has the core features needed for even the novice to use successfully. It allows us to conduct remote meetings throughout the globe (India) with a common language and simplicity of usability.
  • User Friendly
  • Cost effective
  • Meets basic remote conference needs
  • More robust features
  • More stable environment especially when hosting
  • More simplified way to share hosting
The tool we use in conjunction with GlobalMeet is WebEx, however GlobalMeet is more cost conscious. One feature WebEx has over GlobalMeet is the ability to record meetings/training in a more reliable way.
Read Bonnie Gamez , MHRD, ITIL SO, ITIL ST's full review
GlobalMeet is like that friend who is there in the background ready to jump in and help when things go wrong. Our company primarily uses some of the larger meeting programs but when those don't play well on other peoples' computers and we need a quick fix, GlobalMeet comes to the rescue!
  • Versatile software for Macs and PCs
  • Has the ability to start a meeting in seconds
  • Easy to learn tool for individuals of all experience levels
  • Globalmeet isn't as robust as some of the larger digital conference platforms but that's not necessarily a bad thing
  • Some features like drawing on the presentation aren't are smooth as some of the competitors
  • I'd like to see GlobalMeet do something different instead of being "WebEx-Lite"
I love GlobalMeet. It's easy to use in almost every way possible, easy to install, easy to boot up, and best of all I've never had this platform freeze during the middle of a presentation. Nothing is worse than getting ready to present a demo or close a deal but a software program is preventing you from achieving your goal. GlobalMeet comes through for you.
iHeartMedia is using GlobalMeet for audio conferencing across several divisions. In my role with our digital division we use GlobalMeet Audio regularly for conference calls across at least four offices. It makes it simple to have consistent conference lines that are always available for a particular user or group. Since we typically assign a conference line to certain "power users" it makes it easy for them to remember the dial-in/passcode information instead of needing to look up this information for every call throughout the day. The audio quality has always been great and we've never had a call drop out or have to hang up and dial back in due to audio quality like we have with some other vendors.
  • Consistent dial-in and conference lines instead of these changing for each call you set up. Consistency makes the information easy to remember and quick to add to meeting invites.
  • Post-conference recap emails help you collect data on who attended, how long they were dialed-in, and their phone # in case you need to reach out to them again for follow-up.
  • Audio quality is excellent. We've never experienced connection issues or dropped calls like we have with other vendors.
  • There is a cost for the conferencing services unlike competitors like FreeConferenceCall.com or Skype which have free options. However, you pay for what you get and the audio/connection quality can and has been an issue for us with other vendors.
  • There are a lot of shortcuts that can be used on the line to mute/unmute lines, record the audio, request operator assistance, etc. However, these are difficult to memorize so we end up forgetting or relying on a print-out of the shortcuts that we keep near our desks. I wish there was an easier way to use these such as voice commands.
  • In the post-conference email recaps you get the phone numbers of those who dialed in. However, it can be difficult to know who these numbers belong to unless you remember the direct #s for the participants. I wish there was a way to save contact info for certain phone numbers within the system and let GlobalMeet add the names to the numbers for all future post-conference emails.
I would recommend the service to anyone who is in need of consistent, clear, and professional audio conferencing. I think PGi and GlobalMeet are clearly one of the leaders in the space. The only knock against the services are that they can be expensive long-term contracts where you're more likely to pay for more than you use. I believe smaller organizations or those with less of a need for audio conferencing may benefit by a pay-as-you-go plan which in my experience PGi has not offered.

High quality audio (26)
High quality video (22)
Low bandwidth requirements (21)
6.3
5.9
Calendar integration (19)
Meeting initiation (24)
6.7
Integrates with social media (3)
Record meetings / events (22)
Slideshows (8)
Live chat (23)
6.2
Audience polling (14)
4.3
Q&A (11)
User authentication (21)
6.1
Participant roles & permissions (21)
Confidential attendee list (20)

About GlobalMeet Collaboration

GlobalMeet Collaboration is an audio, web and video conferencing solution that is designed to make global communication easy from anywhere using any device.

According to the vendor, GlobalMeet Collaboration delivers a superior meeting experience with support for one-on-one meetings, team check-ins and much more. Additionally, the vendor says their expansive audio network ensures a reliable, HD audio experience. Video conferencing capabilities allow you to connect with people face to face anywhere in the world. Join a web meeting to easily share your screen and content.

According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:

• Unlimited Meetings for up to 125 Participants

Has featureChrome compatible
Has featureFirefox compatible
Has featureSafari compatible
Has featureIE compatible
Does not have featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Does not have featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Does not have featureDial-in attendance
Has featureOnline attendance
Has featureMute
Has featureSlideshows
Has featureMedia
Has featureInternational calling
Has featureMultiple webcam streams
Online Events Collaboration Features
Has featureLive chat
Does not have featureAudience polling
Has featureQ&A
Has featureMeeting space storage
Does not have featureAnnotation
Does not have featureRemote support features
Online Events Security Features
Has featureUser authentication
Has featureParticipant roles & permissions
Has featureParticipant list
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

GlobalMeet Collaboration Screenshots

GlobalMeet Collaboration Videos (2)

GlobalMeet Collaboration Downloadables

GlobalMeet Collaboration Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Visit our website at https://www.pgi.com/plans-pricing/ for further pricing information.

GlobalMeet Collaboration Support Options