GlobalMeet is a web-based video conferencing platform offered by Premiere Global Services.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Qu/U8/VG8TI3X37ZHV.pngGlobalMeet as a serviceGlobalMeet is used by our entire organization to facilitate virtual meetings and conference calls. We use this product for training purposes through uploading PowerPoints or by using the screen share feature to demonstrate a live concept. When a web conference is not necessary we use the voice-only feature to provide a place to call in.,Something that GlobalMeet does well is distributing a meeting to users. The system integrates well with our Outlook system and allows easy meeting distributions. GlobalMeet is good at providing an easy way to record web meetings. The feature works well and is easy to download after.,GlobalMeet as a system seems to be lacking in a few areas. Particularly, I wish there was a better way to track meeting attendees. There is an email that goes out after the meeting of the attendees, but often this list is incomplete, or is not an accurate reflection of the attendees. GlobalMeet often does not work when we need it to. Even though I have the app installed on my computer, whenever I try to pull up a meeting it works only half the time. Other times it will go straight to the web version even though I have the app. GlobalMeet is not very user-friendly. It is clunky, and does not make the life of the presenter or "host" easier.,2,GlobalMeet has saved our organization time and money so that we do not have to travel to our outlying locations to perform training. The ROI has mostly been felt in cost savings related to travel.,Cisco WebEx Teams (formerly Cisco Spark),Oracle HCM Cloud, UltiProThere are better solutionsWe schedule meetings with staff and customers and we use GlobalMeet to have a centralized location for everyone to call in at. Some people may be working from home, working off-site or in a different part of the country. It's a way to get everybody together. You can share screens and have an integrated meeting.,I like the screen sharing features. I like the audio features such as muting and recording options. Integration with Outlook to create calendar appointments and add additional people to the meeting.,Sometimes there is a lag when I'm presenting in a meeting. I have also experienced lags when sharing my screen. As far as I know, this isn't available on mobile devices. Sometimes the quality is bad and we have had people who were unable to join or were not able to hear other participants.,4,We have had some challenges with this software. Some people had difficulties calling in and some people got dropped from calls. This has led to inefficiencies in our calls. People have had to install updates which led to delay times in joining a meeting. Audio is sometimes hard to hear and we have had to reschedule our calls.,Skype,Cubby, StatCounterGlobalMeet is perfect conference call platform for small businessGlobalMeet is the platform used by our organization for conference calls with our board of directors and regional representatives. Our organization is a small non-profit, but all members use the software for any conference call needs. The ability to share the dial-in information with participants and use any phone makes it possible for the software to be used anywhere.,Easy to use system for business conference calls Recording feature useful to playback information from the meeting Accessibility of domestic and international call in numbers make it possible for participants to call in no matter where they are traveling or located.,Recording available for 90 days,9,Makes it possible to save travel costs for meeting needs,Zoom,Zoom,10,1,No,Price Product Usability,Possibly look at updates and extra tools available and help desk options for users unfamiliar with the product. I would appreciate a platform that allowed for cloud storage of meeting recordings instead of a platform that deletes the content after 30 days and/or has an option to purchase a DVD.GlobalMeet is Great!We assign every attorney in the firm with their own GlobalMeet account for conference calls. They have their own 800 number and passcodes to give to clients. They enjoy the 24-7 aspect of making and hosting a conference call where before IT support created a conference bridge, that took time for them, IT and reduced usable channels of our T1.,Easy to use - just dial-in with your 800 number, enter a passcode or host-code and you are connected to your conference call. Easy way of recording the conference call. We like the email confirmation that includes the participants and the number of minutes they were connected that is sent at the end of a conference call.,The web interface could be easier to navigate.,10,There hasn't been a huge impact on ROI in a financial sense. There's obviously a cost for the GlobalMeet service where before IT created conference bridges for the attorneys. The positive is the ease of use for attorneys and IT staff.,,AbacusLaw, Microsoft Access, Cisco ASA,Comments from one of our attorneys who is very technical and is a our Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Attorney: "Generally we tend to circulate feedback about issues we are having, things we need to do better at, etc. – but this evening I wanted to change that by sharing something positive: I really like GlobalMeet – it has excellent features, is easy to use whether as just a conference calling “bridge”, from the iPhone or iPad apps, or using it for web conferencing with the screen sharing feature, which I just used to review a forensics report before having it transmitted. Kudos to Chad for finding this excellent product – I’m a fan! ",Nothing is particularly difficult with GlobalMeet. The web interface could be upgraded, but it could be that I'm using and old version of the software.,Yes,10GlobalMeet is a great product for business communicationOur company uses Globalmeet across the board in different departments. We use this as a communication tool internally and externally with our clients. GlobalMeet provides a reliable service that meets our business needs.,GlobalMeet allows you to record meetings and provides a link to the recording you can send to other attendees that may have missed the meeting. This is a great feature. The fact that you are able to accommodate over 100 people on the same call is fabulous. We have group town hall meetings which help us reach a large audience. GlobalMeet offers first class customer support which is key in any business.,It would be nice if there was an option where your recorded meeting link did not expire. I think this should be an option. Sometimes the speed of the webinar from the other parties seem to lag. An easy guest login for someone whose never used it before. Sometimes I have users that are not sure what to click on and I have to walk them through it manually.,10,Our business is able to communicate internally and externally in an accommodating manner to exchange information. This service meets our business needs very well. I would highly recommend GlobalMeet to other companies big or small. GlobalMeet has provided a positive user experience for our company.,,Skype for Business, Skype, Dropbox,250,1,Webinar presentations Conference calls Meeting recording,We use these meetings as a town hall to connect with users across North America/Uk and the APAC region.,I think we are using most available features at this time.,10,Initial setup is easy in the implementation process. Downloading the plugin to your outlook account is easy. Sending our meeting invites is very easy.,Sometimes new guest users have trouble logging in.,Yes,10
Windows, Mac
GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet Reviews

GlobalMeet
Filter 26 vetted GlobalMeet reviews and ratings

December 20, 2018

User Review: "GlobalMeet as a service"

• Something that GlobalMeet does well is distributing a meeting to users. The system integrates well with our Outlook system and allows easy meeting distributions.
  • GlobalMeet is good at providing an easy way to record web meetings. The feature works well and is easy to download after.
  • GlobalMeet as a system seems to be lacking in a few areas. Particularly, I wish there was a better way to track meeting attendees. There is an email that goes out after the meeting of the attendees, but often this list is incomplete, or is not an accurate reflection of the attendees.
  • GlobalMeet often does not work when we need it to. Even though I have the app installed on my computer, whenever I try to pull up a meeting it works only half the time. Other times it will go straight to the web version even though I have the app.
  • GlobalMeet is not very user-friendly. It is clunky, and does not make the life of the presenter or "host" easier.
GlobalMeet is well suited for an organization that wants a simple web conference platform with no added features. It seems like this is the way to go if you want to not spend a lot of money for a service. GlobalMeet is not well suited for large organizations, or someone who needs to host multiple meetings and needs robust features such as attendance tracking, presentation sharing, and ease of use.
February 01, 2019

GlobalMeet Review: "There are better solutions"

• I like the screen sharing features.
  • I like the audio features such as muting and recording options.
  • Integration with Outlook to create calendar appointments and add additional people to the meeting.
  • Sometimes there is a lag when I'm presenting in a meeting. I have also experienced lags when sharing my screen.
  • As far as I know, this isn't available on mobile devices.
  • Sometimes the quality is bad and we have had people who were unable to join or were not able to hear other participants.
It is well suited if you need a centralized place for people to meet regardless of their geographical location. It's great if you have information on your screen that you would like to share, for example, if you are presenting a slide show. It's less appropriate for people on the go since you need a desktop to use the platform.
Kristen Wise profile photo
November 16, 2017

Review: "GlobalMeet is perfect conference call platform for small business"

• Easy to use system for business conference calls
  • Recording feature useful to playback information from the meeting
  • Accessibility of domestic and international call in numbers make it possible for participants to call in no matter where they are traveling or located.
  • Recording available for 90 days
GlobalMeet is perfect for small office settings that require multiple participants to be involved in a meeting that are in various geographical locations. Often our organization will have participants traveling, sometimes out of the country. Regardless of where they are located, they are able to dial in to meetings. Larger companies may find other platforms more functional for their needs.
Read Kristen Wise's full review
Chad Clinger profile photo
November 21, 2017

User Review: "GlobalMeet is Great!"

• Easy to use - just dial-in with your 800 number, enter a passcode or host-code and you are connected to your conference call.
  • Easy way of recording the conference call.
  • We like the email confirmation that includes the participants and the number of minutes they were connected that is sent at the end of a conference call.
  • The web interface could be easier to navigate.
On demand conference call and recording of calls, especially when you have a large group of participants.
Read Chad Clinger's full review
Samantha McMahon profile photo
November 21, 2017

Review: "GlobalMeet is a great product for business communication"

• GlobalMeet allows you to record meetings and provides a link to the recording you can send to other attendees that may have missed the meeting. This is a great feature.
  • The fact that you are able to accommodate over 100 people on the same call is fabulous. We have group town hall meetings which help us reach a large audience.
  • GlobalMeet offers first class customer support which is key in any business.
  • It would be nice if there was an option where your recorded meeting link did not expire. I think this should be an option.
  • Sometimes the speed of the webinar from the other parties seem to lag.
  • An easy guest login for someone whose never used it before. Sometimes I have users that are not sure what to click on and I have to walk them through it manually.
Globalmeet from pgi is a great tool that allows your company to communicate easy internally by phone meetings or webinars. The webinar feature offers a lot of great features that I use daily. I think any business, big or small, can benefit from using this service.
Read Samantha McMahon's full review
Annie Bolduc profile photo
November 16, 2017

Review: "Would recommend GlobalMeet all day every day!"

It is being used as the main web conference system. Since we have employees globally, it helps facilitate communication between the team. The two departments that use GlobalMeet the most are sales and marketing as they are often in meetings and on the phone. The biggest business problem is addresses is that it has simplified the way we do web conferencing. Before GlobalMeet, we were using an audio conferencing line that allowed us to basically share presentations but we lacked so many features that we just never used it. For instance, as silly as it may sound, one of my favorite features is being able to see who is on the line. Before GlobalMeet, it would be 5 minutes of "who is on the line?" "Hi, who just joined?" Now, people just join in and it doesn't disrupt my meetings. Another business problem it solves is how easy it is to share documents and have multiple presenters. Again, simple little things but they really make a difference and makes the conferences easy.
  • Showing who is talking. This takes away any confusion you may have and prevents users to have to ask who is talking and when.
  • Mobile application. So simple to use and easy to go from mobile to web. I don't think I've ever seen another application that do that. This is a strength because it allows me to have a little more flexibility with my meetings.
  • Sharing documents. You can upload your file online and access it from anywhere at anytime. I am no longer having to remember to bring a flash drive with me to every meeting or email the document to the administrative assistant.
  • Joining the meeting. Oh I can't say enough about this. When joining the meeting is a hassle, it doesn't make people too fond of coming in the first place. GlobalMeet has made it so easy by just calling you directly. Seriously, another one of my favorite feature. People are more on time and less frustrated.
  • Sometimes, I felt that the quizzes/polls froze on me and that definitely made it easier to keep the flow of the meeting as sometimes I've had to restart completely. I haven't used these features in a while and there has been several updates since then so that may be better now.
Well Suited: Any small or large meetings you may have internally or with external stakeholders. Whenever you have to share a presentation or go over documents, this is the tool for you.

Less Appropriate: I wouldn't recommend using GlobalMeet for interviews or anything that would require face-to-face connections. While they do offer a nice camera feature, for me it's just not a strength and wouldn't be as good for job interviews or more of that one-on-one setting.
Read Annie Bolduc's full review
November 16, 2017

User Review: "GlobalMeet - A Superhero Platform"

GlobalMeet is like that friend who is there in the background ready to jump in and help when things go wrong. Our company primarily uses some of the larger meeting programs but when those don't play well on other peoples' computers and we need a quick fix, GlobalMeet comes to the rescue!
  • Versatile software for Macs and PCs
  • Has the ability to start a meeting in seconds
  • Easy to learn tool for individuals of all experience levels
  • Globalmeet isn't as robust as some of the larger digital conference platforms but that's not necessarily a bad thing
  • Some features like drawing on the presentation aren't are smooth as some of the competitors
  • I'd like to see GlobalMeet do something different instead of being "WebEx-Lite"
I love GlobalMeet. It's easy to use in almost every way possible, easy to install, easy to boot up, and best of all I've never had this platform freeze during the middle of a presentation. Nothing is worse than getting ready to present a demo or close a deal but a software program is preventing you from achieving your goal. GlobalMeet comes through for you.
Michelle Foster profile photo
March 18, 2016

Review: "GlobalMeet is an excellent, efficient collaboration tool"

GlobalMeet is the only IT-approved and authorized web conferencing software at my organization. We use it for internal and external meetings. GlobalMeet helps us address connecting with our internal employees. We're a global company and in the headquarters office, less than one percent of all employees work here, so it's critical that we use this solution to be able to connect and share ideas and content anywhere and everywhere.
  • the connect-me function is outstanding! I never have to dial into a conference call.
  • It works as soon as it loads. As the company standard, we're not waiting to download plugins or anything else in order to get going.
  • The share a file option is great for collaboration
  • The option to take over screen sharing is kind of slow. That could be a bit quicker
  • The whiteboard could be a little nicer. Reminds me of Paint on old computers.
  • I wish it were easier to gather your recorded meetings. I don't like having to login and wait for a download.
It's really well-suited for internal and external meetings. I've never experienced a GlobalMeet with more than 100 people, so I'm not sure how the system would handle that large of a webcast. If you were to go with a live webcast, I would recommend using iMeet instead of GlobalMeet for confidence in the functionality and ease of use.
Read Michelle Foster's full review
Christi (Dillard) Watson profile photo
March 07, 2016

"GlobalMeet Review Time"

GlobalMeet is used for teleconferencing needs at least 2 of our locations. Allows employees to meet on a regular basis with each other and with vendors/clients/customers that are spread out not only in the state but in the country. It helps them to share screens with each other to do presentations and provide any other pertinent information.
  • It is easy to upload files and share immediately.
  • The ability to record meetings and have them available for everyone to review quickly.
  • Being able to promote participants so that they can control presentations with the shared screen option.
  • Connection issues at times
  • I would like to be able to get some sort of reports at the end of the call maybe showing attendance
Read Christi (Dillard) Watson's full review
Jen Oxler profile photo
January 21, 2016

GlobalMeet Review: "Easy and Friendly to Use"

GlobalMeet is being used in our company since we are located across the United States. This product allows us to meet on a regular basis, share screens to do trainings and provides recordings of the meetings for those who could not attend. GlobalMeet is used to update staff as well as train staff on new processes and procedures thru screen sharing.
  • GlobalMeet is a great way for sharing screens when you are not able to meet in person.
  • GlobalMeet has a chat system so that questions can be answered while you are in the meeting.
  • When lots of people are on GlobalMeet is tends to disconnect or people have a hard time getting on.
  • Sometimes when you are not on a hardwire internet source, the participant has a hard time connecting.
Global Meet is very well suited for a company that works remotely and can not gather for meetings and trainings.
Read Jen Oxler's full review
Jacalin Volz profile photo
January 20, 2016

Review: "Give GlobalMeet a try! It's worth your time!"

We use GlobalMeet for meetings throughout the month. GlobalMeet is used throughout the whole company and is a very useful tool to the company. We use this product to have meetings, trainings and to share screens, which is very helpful. GlobalMeet helps address many problems and helps us find a solution because everyone can be on the meeting call to input their thoughts.
  • GlobalMeet is great at being able to have a meeting which everyone can attend since we all work outside of an office around the country.
  • This tool also is very useful since you can share your screen to let everyone see a presentation or how to do something etc.
  • There is also a chat option on the left hand side of the screen which is very useful to ask questions during a meeting or presentation.
GlobalMeet is well suited for the job that we use it for. It allows us to have meetings, share screens and also has a chat box that is very useful during meetings and presentations. I highly recommend GlobalMeet if you have people remotely located since it is so easy to use.
Read Jacalin Volz's full review
Heather Stark, MS, RD, LD, CSCS profile photo
December 08, 2015

GlobalMeet Review: "Easy to use and easy to meet with team over long distances"

GlobalMeet is being used in our on-site services department since we are located across the United States. This product allows us to meet on a regular basis, share screens to do trainings and provides recordings of the meetings for those who could not attend.
  • Easily able to upload files and share.
  • Able to record meetings and have them available for review quickly.
  • Able to promote participants so that they can control presentations.
  • Dropping participants when a large number of people hop on.
  • Dropping participants who are not connected via hard wire.
GlobalMeet is very well-suited for a workforce that lives in different areas or that works from home. It helps teams who cannot meet in person stay connected.
Read Heather Stark, MS, RD, LD, CSCS's full review
Johnny Gibson profile photo
November 19, 2015

User Review: "GlobalMeet for Everyday Use"

GlobalMeet is the conferencing software used by our company. It solves both web and phone conferencing needs across a lot of users and clients where teams are spread out across several offices and/or countries. It's ease of use and integration with Outlook makes setting up meetings quick and easy. The recording functionality and post call reporting is an added bonus as well.
  • Integration with Outlook.
  • Option for either web conference or audio only.
  • Call in options make connecting easy from any device.
  • Mobile app functionality.
  • Have had issues with losing connection.
  • Connecting via computer causes bad echo or issues with microphone.
  • Sharing documents isn't straight forward and requires download of software which is inconvenient for those who do not use GlobalMeet as the primary conferencing source.
The software is well suited for internal and recurring meetings, however it's not quite as flashy as other systems and I still use other providers for bigger presentations or client pitches.
Read Johnny Gibson's full review
Karen Bohn profile photo
October 27, 2015

Review: "Web or audio calls? GlobalMeet's your solution!"

We have been using GlobalMeet (web and audio) in our Industrial division for over 3 years. Whenever we host training calls or web presentations, we use GlobalMeet to accomplish this. The audio calls or web training work efficiently and easily with the GlobalMeet products by PGi. Since 99% of those attending the calls are remote, they can easily connect and join the training.
For the sales field, they don't have to worry about downloading software when they join. They simply click on the link provided to them and they join the meeting quickly. For me as a host, I love the toolbar with Outlook. I can easily set up meetings and can join a meeting in seconds. The meeting calls me and provides me detailed information as to who is on the call with me. I am able to quickly mute, record or end a meeting with a simple click of a button. My goal is to get the sale field to start using the GlobalMeet app on their smartphones or tablets. I just know they'll be amazed at the simplicity of using it!

• Outlook toolbar... manage your account, create meetings, join meetings. All can be done simply and quickly within the toolbar.
  • Reports - after call reports can be downloaded providing detailed information of those attending and duration of attendance.
  • Fantastic support... whether you're in the middle of a call, or any other time. They are available by chat or direct call and provide quick and efficient support.
  • Reporting - I would like to have the capability of getting the attendance from my calls immediately. This way I can respond to them with follow-up information if needed.
  • Noisy callers during a call - Even though GlobalMeet highlights the person talking, or in some cases making background noise, I wish there was a better way sometimes to find out who that was. The majority of the time I have at least 50 callers calling in to a training call. And in the case where someone's phone is making unnecessary noise, I would like to be able to manually mute them. However, sometimes, the noise doesn't last long enough for me to scroll through the list of names/numbers to determine who it was.
For anyone looking to host a call or web event with multiple people attending, I believe GlobalMeet is the best and easiest to use. Not only for the person attending, but for the person hosting. It really doesn't get much easier than using the Outlook toolbar, your GlobalMeet app, or simply calling in the old fashioned way.
Read Karen Bohn's full review
Bonnie Gamez , MHRD, ITIL SO, ITIL ST profile photo
October 16, 2015

"GlobalMeet Review_BGamez"

GlobalMeet is used within our organization throughout the US. It is cost effective compared to other conference tools and has the core features needed for even the novice to use successfully. It allows us to conduct remote meetings throughout the globe (India) with a common language and simplicity of usability.
  • User Friendly
  • Cost effective
  • Meets basic remote conference needs
  • More robust features
  • More stable environment especially when hosting
  • More simplified way to share hosting
The tool we use in conjunction with GlobalMeet is WebEx, however GlobalMeet is more cost conscious. One feature WebEx has over GlobalMeet is the ability to record meetings/training in a more reliable way.
Read Bonnie Gamez , MHRD, ITIL SO, ITIL ST's full review
Krista Spada profile photo
October 09, 2015

GlobalMeet Review: "Better than the Competitor"

GlobalMeet is used as a conferencing system for a global clinical trial to conduct international training webinars and has spread to the use of our entire department to conduct meetings worldwide thus limiting the need for travel.
  • GlobalMeet surpasses competitors by having the same login and password for all meetings, the room IDs do not change therefore it decreases confusion on meeting location and how to join a conference.
  • The polling feature is helpful for anonymous voting and increased participation.
  • The ability to "promote" other users to "drive" presentations is key for presentations with multiple presenters.
  • The chat feature and ability to mute all participants helps when there is a large audience.
  • Although I love the polling feature, there are a few kinks that could be worked out, as the dialogue box at times interferes with the presentation.
  • Have the "guest" and "host" bubbles bigger when logging in, sometimes guests get confused and log in as a host accidentally thinking they need a password to join.
  • A kink I've noticed lately, is not being able to upload presentations forcing me to use screenshare. I'm not sure if it's a naming convention or why this error occurs.
  • I have limited use in the webcam feature as when using it in the past there was a serious lag time making it difficult to communicate, but, it could've been my internet speed as well... I'll have to give it another shot.
GlobalMeet surpasses my needs for international webinar meetings and I frequently recommend using it to colleagues seeking less travel.
Read Krista Spada's full review
March 10, 2016

Review: "GlobalMeet Audio provides consistently clear and professional audio conferencing"

iHeartMedia is using GlobalMeet for audio conferencing across several divisions. In my role with our digital division we use GlobalMeet Audio regularly for conference calls across at least four offices. It makes it simple to have consistent conference lines that are always available for a particular user or group. Since we typically assign a conference line to certain "power users" it makes it easy for them to remember the dial-in/passcode information instead of needing to look up this information for every call throughout the day. The audio quality has always been great and we've never had a call drop out or have to hang up and dial back in due to audio quality like we have with some other vendors.
  • Consistent dial-in and conference lines instead of these changing for each call you set up. Consistency makes the information easy to remember and quick to add to meeting invites.
  • Post-conference recap emails help you collect data on who attended, how long they were dialed-in, and their phone # in case you need to reach out to them again for follow-up.
  • Audio quality is excellent. We've never experienced connection issues or dropped calls like we have with other vendors.
  • There is a cost for the conferencing services unlike competitors like FreeConferenceCall.com or Skype which have free options. However, you pay for what you get and the audio/connection quality can and has been an issue for us with other vendors.
  • There are a lot of shortcuts that can be used on the line to mute/unmute lines, record the audio, request operator assistance, etc. However, these are difficult to memorize so we end up forgetting or relying on a print-out of the shortcuts that we keep near our desks. I wish there was an easier way to use these such as voice commands.
  • In the post-conference email recaps you get the phone numbers of those who dialed in. However, it can be difficult to know who these numbers belong to unless you remember the direct #s for the participants. I wish there was a way to save contact info for certain phone numbers within the system and let GlobalMeet add the names to the numbers for all future post-conference emails.
I would recommend the service to anyone who is in need of consistent, clear, and professional audio conferencing. I think PGi and GlobalMeet are clearly one of the leaders in the space. The only knock against the services are that they can be expensive long-term contracts where you're more likely to pay for more than you use. I believe smaller organizations or those with less of a need for audio conferencing may benefit by a pay-as-you-go plan which in my experience PGi has not offered.
February 05, 2016

User Review: "IMHO, GlobalMeet meets the needs"

GlobalMeet was used as a teleconferencing tool throughout the organization. This was a cost effective alternative tool to other teleconferencing tools offered within the company. This allowed associates to communicate throughout the world on a face-to-face basis. This was also an alternative to traveling to another location in order to meet with clients.
  • It was a user friendly tool for most associates. Once the initial training was offered, many were able to use the tool with little or no guidance.
  • It offers an app for the mobile users to use on their devices. This was a great option for those who were travelling and needed to contact someone in the office.
  • Some of the basic tools within the product were great options, such as a Whiteboard to share ideas, polling to get the ideas from everyone in the 'room', free storage of documents/recordings within the tool, etc.
  • Starting out with the tool, there were some issues with some operating systems. They didn't have enough free RAM, which made it hard to use. Perhaps not forgetting those with older technology instead of focusing on the latest and greatest technology would be beneficial.
As stated previously, it is great for those who are 'on the go', a call can be transferred from their mobile device to their computer at the office/home with no interruption. Also, there is always help available before, during or after a call.

High quality audio (18)
High quality video (17)
Low bandwidth requirements (18)
Desktop sharing (18)
Whiteboards (17)
Calendar integration (14)
Meeting initiation (18)
Integrates with social media (3)
Record meetings / events (18)
Slideshows (5)
Live chat (18)
Audience polling (16)
5.6
Q&A (6)
5.7
User authentication (18)
Participant roles & permissions (18)
Confidential attendee list (17)

About GlobalMeet

GlobalMeet is a web conferencing solution that helps users share presentations and collaborate with large groups online. The vendor aims to help users cut travel costs and keep productivity high.

Additionally, the vendor says with desktop and mobile apps, GlobalMeet makes it easy to make meetings anytime, anywhere on any device a reality. Users can join and host meetings from a tablet, smartphone, desktop or laptop with the single click of an icon. GlobalMeet will connect the audio for the user, thus making joining an online meeting easy to do, no matter where attendees are.

The vendor says, screen sharing, meeting recording, polling, live Q&A, live chat and file sharing are features that are key to collaborating efficiently during an online meeting. All of these features are available in GlobalMeet. Instead of worrying about third-party conference call numbers, GlobalMeet guests can choose how they connect: integrated audio conference dial-in, the innovative auto-connect feature, Connect Me, or VoIP softphone technology.

According to the vendor, GlobalMeet lets users have the best of both worlds by combining HD audio and consistent video conferencing experiences for the most productive meeting possible.

The vendor says more than 40,000 small and large companies all over the globe rely on GlobalMeet for their web conferencing needs.