https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Rr/lp/QIGL0AP5HB17.jpegBusinesses owners experience with GoDaddy Bookkeeping.I really dislike all the minor things I have to do when owning a business. GoDaddy Bookkeeping solves some of the problems I have and lets me focus on what I do. I use it as a light-weight CRM, and as an invoicing and bookkeeping tool.,Invoicing and linking payments to them. Creating estimates for my clients. Making tax time easier with easy P and L statements and categorization of expenses.,I would like more time keeping options. Such as a live start and stop working tracker. More options when creating estimates. Such as dollar amount discounts. More CRM features to help me track leads.,8,Saves Time Saves Headaches Keeps me organized so I don't miss Invoices,Godaddy, US bookkeeping dreamI used it to automatically download my eBay and Paypal transactions and then download at month and year end for my accountant. I used it previously to being GoDaddy when it was Outight. It is very automated and easy to use, just adding expenses either in one go uploading from a spreadsheet or singularly when I got them.,Downloads automatically from eBay. Downloads transactions automatically from Paypal. Easy to upload transactions from a csv to make a tax year complete should you change to the solution part way through your tax year. Dashboard is easy to read with visuals to demonstrate profit and loss.,Shows dollar signs even when using pounds. Downloads from GoDaddy to csv file have a problem with dates showing some in US format, some in text format and some in UK format. The US dates were difficult to format, I had to type in dates manually for the whole 12 months of transactions. Unable to choose tax year end was geared to US tax years and taxes rather than being able to choose your own tax year and country specific formats.,6,Good value for money Ideal for US market Saves man hours with the auto download of eBay transactions,Quickbooks Online,QuickBooks Online,Automated eBay transaction integration Automated Paypal transaction integration,Formatting downloaded spreadsheets Tax Years are US format with $ signs instead of GPB £ Needs to be successfully updated to be used properly in non US countries,Yes,7
GoDaddy Bookkeeping

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Reviews

GoDaddy Bookkeeping
Filter 18 vetted GoDaddy Bookkeeping reviews and ratings
Jake Smith profile photo
July 30, 2015

Review: "Businesses owners experience with GoDaddy Bookkeeping."

• Invoicing and linking payments to them.
  • Creating estimates for my clients.
  • Making tax time easier with easy P and L statements and categorization of expenses.
  • I would like more time keeping options. Such as a live start and stop working tracker.
  • More options when creating estimates. Such as dollar amount discounts.
  • More CRM features to help me track leads.
GoDaddy Bookkeeping is well suited for small business that don't want to waste time dealing with bookkeeping. It wouldn't work well for larger business.
Read Jake Smith's full review
April 27, 2016

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Review: "Godaddy, US bookkeeping dream"

• Downloads automatically from eBay.
  • Downloads transactions automatically from Paypal.
  • Easy to upload transactions from a csv to make a tax year complete should you change to the solution part way through your tax year.
  • Dashboard is easy to read with visuals to demonstrate profit and loss.
  • Shows dollar signs even when using pounds.
  • Downloads from GoDaddy to csv file have a problem with dates showing some in US format, some in text format and some in UK format. The US dates were difficult to format, I had to type in dates manually for the whole 12 months of transactions.
  • Unable to choose tax year end was geared to US tax years and taxes rather than being able to choose your own tax year and country specific formats.
Perfect for US market but not transferable to UK market, needs some upgrades for this. Even when set up with a UK address it won't allow changes in tax year end, presuming that tax year starts Jan - Dec. Also shows dollars instead of pounds even though figures were correct with solution.

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Scorecard Summary

Cash management (1)
Bank reconciliation (1)
Expense management (1)
Time tracking (1)
Fixed asset management (1)
Regulations compliance (1)
Electronic tax filing (1)
Self-service portal (1)
Automatic reordering (1)
Credit card processing (1)
Cost of goods sold (1)
Branded client dashboards (1)
Configurable alerts (1)
Client template cloning (1)
Single sign-on (1)

About GoDaddy Bookkeeping

GoDaddy Bookkeeping (formerly Outright) is a cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting automation platform targeted at small businesses. It contains basic bookkeeping and reporting features meant to simplify the process of accounting for small businesses and their accountants, ensuring taxes are filed easily. It also automates invoicing and manages receipt of payments. Its automated reporting features are meant to be simple, accessible, and update in real-time. It automatically uploads data from linked accounts (e.g. Paypal, Amazon, bank transactions, etc.) so that a user can get a complete accounting overview of their business, also automatically categorizing transactions into IRS-approved categories to ensure compliance. GoDaddy Bookkeeping is mobile-accessible.

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is available for $9.99 per month. Alternately, it may be purchased for $99.99 per year.

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Technical Details